Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Easter is About Jesus - Period!
Reload this Page Good Friday
Easter is About Jesus - Period! A seasonal forum where we celebrate the true meaning of Easter. No bunnies allowed!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash

Homer Bleeding heart liebral Homer Homer Homer Homer

Location: I am glad I live in California where people are free to be themselves.
John Smith is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.John Smith is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.John Smith is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.John Smith is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.John Smith is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Good Friday - 04-04-2010, 01:35 AM

ill look up what to do about the daffodils. the dead rose from their graves? sounds spooky like halloween! what if they all had pumpkins?

this site should be removed because it offends those who choose to have alternative lifestyles and beliefs and that is wrong and discriminatory and i know discrimination when i see it