Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page God Shall Not Be Mocked
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash, hateful pervert

CultusBulimia is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.CultusBulimia is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.CultusBulimia is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.CultusBulimia is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Shall Not Be Mocked - 02-07-2011, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
Ms. Bulimia, are you suggesting that President Obama is stupid? After all, he's a Christian. So is Hillary Clinton. Howard Dean, too.

And so's Angela Merkel, for that matter. And Margaret Thatcher.

All idiots?

Oh, and the song you linked to is "The Fight Song", and there are no lyrics on it.
Well don't you believe obama is a secret muslim that hates america? The polls I see on here say that.
and no, I don't think all those christians are stupid, I think you christians are stupid, but hey that's just my opinion, Maybe im wrong
and it was in retaliation for calling all atheists stupid.

Anyway, heres the lyrics to the fight song in description
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsstyjAVLL4
To make it even simpler all you have to do is read the chorus lyrics!

Isa14:21-Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
Dueteronomy24:16-The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.