Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Thoughts and prayers for my distant cousin
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Thoughts and prayers for my distant cousin - 06-25-2018, 04:12 PM

It's with a heavy heart I have come to you all to announce the recent hospitalization of a cousin of mine, ninth removed who I had no idea I was related to, until this recent announcement in my inbox.

Send your impending thoughts and prayers for Cousin Beauford Scoggins III who had been honorably discharged after consentually agreed upon brain damage while serving and shipped to live out his days in Alaska. He was recently groomed I understand to be Sarah Palin's environmental consultant and interior decorator (a chance to keep busy naturally) until this recent ill-fated incident when he went out bear trapping for Ms. Palin's new drapes. Silly Beau got cocky and decided to fiddle with a bear cub. It was all caught on camera by his intended, Claudette, who took the photo right before the attack, putting poor Beau in terminal care. Claudette was even less lucky, I heard.

Such a shame too. He had his whole life and future ahead of him, but that's how life is, and he's likely due to be called home to Jesus any second now.
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Ol Thumper is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Thoughts and prayers for my distant cousin - 06-26-2018, 08:25 PM

Hello Dolli. I assure you my greeting was not meant to be an effort at bemusement. I remember back in the day when I was in the army how hard it is to deal with loss. It was all around me during the Vietnam War and World War II. Bloody scenes indeed. I've also dealt with the loss of my own parents who've passed on past the age of 100. I've had neighbors and many friends pass away over the years too. Ironically, my wife has also dealt with as much loss as I have if not more. Her parents passed away shortly before mine did.

We have come to understand in our old age that God has a plan and that it should be respected. If people die, there's always a reason. That's why faith is so important and why you should remain faithful to the Lord. He will reward you after death with salvation as long as you follow the plan he has laid out for you in The Bible. I never leave the house without my handy dandy pocket sized KJV edition. Always useful when I need guidance while driving to Mcdonalds early in the morning to play cribbage.

Before I start to ramble, I want to start off by saying hello and I don't know you very well but I am sorry for your recent loss. Was he a Christian? I'm not really sure how experienced you are with loss but I will offer you to be in my prayers tonight before I go to bed and I will pray for Beauford's soul. I notice he is wearing an Army sweater. What did he do in the Army? I could see if I can contact my old friends and see if he qualifies for the rendering of military funeral offers for you. If this is your first loss, I can at least offer one shining point if not too. Beauford's soul is in another realm. The other being that this will prepare you for any other losses you may experience.