Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Caught my daughter pretending to be a 41-year old pervert online
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Angry Caught my daughter pretending to be a 41-year old pervert online - 02-23-2019, 10:02 PM

IMO, there's nothing creepier than people pretending to be other people online, especially on chat rooms where anyone could be duped. That's exactly what I caught my 13-year old daughter, Truth, doing last night.

I knew something was up when I came home from shopping early, and heard the sudden scampering of guilty feet run into the bathroom. My computer was on, and there was a tab opened for a site called Chatroulette (a chat room and gambling venue I gather).

I saw whoever was using this site was using this profile picture under the username CalliouBoi12. This doesn't look like anyone in the Moans household:

What I saw absolutely floored me, I was seeing video cams of other boys and girls flashing their hoo-hahs and choo-choos! All I could think was, which sneaky brat was watching this live smut show!?? There was strange sound too of clinking coins, which indicated black market prostitution to me.

I stormed into the bathroom and grabbed Miss Truth-y by the ear, and demanded answers immediately. She started blubbering something about not making any friends at school, blaming it on Christianity not being cool anymore with kids her age. She argued that she had better chances of making friends online by pretending to be someone older, because then she'd attract more respect.

What does the Bible tell me to do with this unruly girl?

I've consulted much of Proverbs;

Proverbs 29:15
The rod and reproof give wisdom:
But a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.

23:13
Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

These deal specifically with sons, what about daughters? With little time to think (Here's where I wish Jesus may not have called home Mr. Moans so soon, he did most of the thinking in the house.) I've celled Truth in the menstral hut outside, doubling as a time-out box, to buy me some leeway of choosing the correct course in this situation.

I've attempted to diffuse matters by responding to the children on Chatroulette by posting a live-cam of myself quoting Scripture concerning lust, and that the authorities, and their parents have been notified of their actions. That was my tip to them!