Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page A friend of mine got my daughter the cutest stuffed animal.
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#30)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hatemonger
Under Investigation

nicholas_cointepas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A friend of mine got my daughter the cutest stuffed animal. - 06-12-2011, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
She was so happy. She has been playing with it for hours.

My friend tells me it's named pediabear. I thought that was so clever.

I was thinking of picking up some more for you guys children. I'll have to ask him where he got it. If I can get more of them, how many should I order?
My faithful brothers. I am afraid to say that this bear is not "cute". This bear represents the hateful Internet's pedophilic tendencies and the impure, deviant thoughts sick non believers have about YOUR CHILDREN. It's name is not "Pediabear" but "Pedobear", a contraction of "pedophile" and "bear". By inviting this bear in your home, you automatically invite the twisted spirit of the devil to CORRUPT YOUR CHILDREN. Think before you do this, for God has put many traps in our way to test our faith. Remain true and abstain from these vile Devil's puppets.