Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page Seeking a True Christian Wife
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Purge the Unfaithful is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Seeking a True Christian Wife - 04-20-2010, 08:02 PM

Hi there fellow follower of the one true Christ who has revealed himself through the King James Version of the Holy Bible. I know that I come off as rather "harsh" in quoting scriputure and some would say judgemental. But I'm not the one doing the judging..God is!

But that doesn't mean I don't seek the love of a caring righteous woman to submit to Jesus and myself. I seek another soul who knows their place in the family and can stay home to care for the 24 young soldiers for Christ I expect to have; all boys naturally. I come from good American/German stock and though may have been tempted by other Christian men while at Whitworth College into homosexuality I am now as pure as Reverend Ted Haggard or Todd Palin. PRAISE JESUS!!

Naturally, I understand that Jesus shows his love by giving us material wealth and I celebrate the 3 homes I have, and the 8 Hummers and 9 700 series BMW's.

Join me! Submit to me! Be my woman!!

I pray in Jesus name