Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Pastor Zeke's News Wire
Reload this Page Teacher Has Sex W/17yo Football Player While Kids Watch!
Pastor Zeke's News Wire Keep up to date with an ever-changing world from an even more Godlier perspective than FOX News.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#15)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Dameon_ACLUtard is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Teacher Has Sex W/17yo Football Player While Kids Watch! - 12-22-2006, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Newsflash: If your deity were a human, he would have been imprisoned long ago for homicide, genocide, crimes against humanity and sociopathic and psychotic behavior. So if you people choose to follow that deity, then you cannot accuse others of not having morals, as your very teachings go against a decent moral code.
Can we all say Hitler? Maybe their diety did come down as a human not so long back.

Oh and as a side note morality is: The quality of being in accord with standards of right or good conduct. A system of ideas of right and wrong conduct: religious morality for example.

What's moral to one person may be immoral in another person's eyes. To be honest I don't see the point in abortion but I do agree with crimes of passion. *shrugs* It's all about perspective and an individuals view of morality.

Now that, that don't kill me can only make me stronger.