Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Can we date on this site?
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#21)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life 

BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Can we date on this site? - 06-07-2019, 12:30 AM

I think I must mention as I am still looking for a potential suitor as well. It is up to my Pa who I marry. The fact this young 15 year old is just throwing herself out there as though she knows what she wants at such a young age is ridiculous. Where are her parents?

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).
(#22)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette True Christian Granny 

Isabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Can we date on this site? - 06-07-2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLarry View Post
I was never motivated to taste anyone's pie, surprisingly enough. Just has no appeal for me.
Oh, dear Great-Grandbaby Larry: I'm not surprised you don't care for pie. You've always struck me as one who might fancy eclairs instead.

Lovingly,
Granny Isabella

Lift ye then your voices;
Swell the mighty flood;
Louder still and louder
Praise the precious .
(#23)
Old
Forum member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life Kirk Cameron Fan Club 

Dana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Can we date on this site? - 06-07-2019, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
I think I must mention as I am still looking for a potential suitor as well. It is up to my Pa who I marry. The fact this young 15 year old is just throwing herself out there as though she knows what she wants at such a young age is ridiculous. Where are her parents?
Remind your father that I have five sons, so if Matthew fails in his duty to impregnate you, there are still four more sons to continue on!

Psalm 62:5-7 KJV
My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence;
I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
(#24)
Old
Striving in vain for the good ol' corteous Edwardian grace
Forum Member

Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Can we date on this site? - 06-07-2019, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of gays View Post
Bible Reader, I sense some jealousy. Remember Job 5:2: For wrath killeth the foolish man and envy slayeth the silly one. You may want to look into yourself before judging others.

As for me being a troll, I am very offended that you should think this. Only God can judge. I made a simple mistake and forgot to read the forum rules, which I amended in a reply to my own post.

I hope this helps you understand.

Also, I'm actually 15. My Pa told me to set my age as 43 in case pedophiles try to contact me.

May the ALMIGHTY LORD bless you
I have trouble believing you are who or what you say you are.

-Ps 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
-Ps 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
-James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.