Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Dear Brethren
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Abigail is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Abigail is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Dear Brethren - 01-20-2011, 07:31 AM

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

I am blessed and my heart is filled with humble gratitude and thanksgiving to God for allowing me to find such a place of light on the sinful internet. I am currently living in Alaska. I feel especially blessed to be living in this state as it is close to Sarah Palin and far far away from that Muslim devil-worshiper, Obama.

Since my family is full of sinful heathens I have, in following scripture, left them. However, without a father or proper male authority to arrange my marriage for me I am left alone. I spend my hours in prayer, Bible reading and singing hymns. I hope that by joining you all here I will find proper male covering and guidance. (1 Corinthians 11:3)

My favorite Bible verse is 1 Timothy 2:11-12
"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."
This verse is my favorite as it serves as a constant reminder to me of my place and reciting it often to myself helps guard against the abhorrent sins of pride and presumption.
(#2)
Old
True Christian™

Christian Love True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Virgin Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Dear Brethren - 01-20-2011, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

I am blessed and my heart is filled with humble gratitude and thanksgiving to God for allowing me to find such a place of light on the sinful internet. I am currently living in Alaska. I feel especially blessed to be living in this state as it is close to Sarah Palin and far far away from that Muslim devil-worshiper, Obama.

Since my family is full of sinful heathens I have, in following scripture, left them. However, without a father or proper male authority to arrange my marriage for me I am left alone. I spend my hours in prayer, Bible reading and singing hymns. I hope that by joining you all here I will find proper male covering and guidance. (1 Corinthians 11:3)

My favorite Bible verse is 1 Timothy 2:11-12
"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."
This verse is my favorite as it serves as a constant reminder to me of my place and reciting it often to myself helps guard against the abhorrent sins of pride and presumption.

Alaska huh? Maybe you know Brother Enoch or Sister Kitty. What happened to your dad? Are you a virgin? Tell us more please!

Welcome and God bless, Janine Walker
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Abigail is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Abigail is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Dear Brethren - 01-20-2011, 07:58 AM

Sadly my father is a liberal and believes abominable things that I am ashamed to even speak of. Thankfully God in his infinite wisdom sent a Godly man to show me the truth(as I could not see the truth on my own being but a sinful woman).

I am a virgin and very serious about keeping myself pure. I do not know Brother Enoch or Sister Kitty but would love to meet both of them as I am lacking in christian fellowship and guidance!

But the fearful, and unbelieving,
and the abominable, and murderers, and
whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake
which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. - Rev 21:8
(#4)
Old
Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Lady True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Born again virgin Most Obedient Best stoning bucket Tin Tither Persecuted Pro-Life Ex-Slut Born again virgin

Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Dear Brethren - 01-20-2011, 08:17 AM

Well hi there Abigail! You seem like a proper Godly sort.

Are there any questions you have for us True Christians™? Anything we can help clear up for you?

Your's in Christ,

Lycia.

"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
An Open Question to All false christians.

(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Dear Brethren - 01-20-2011, 08:58 AM

Thank you Sister Lycia for your warm welcome. I do have a few questions that have been troubling me. I understand that I should not wear gold, pearls or costly jewelry (1 Timothy 2:9) but what about a cheap (of course modest) necklace?
I worry often about crossing the line and sinning on this issue.

But the fearful, and unbelieving,
and the abominable, and murderers, and
whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake
which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. - Rev 21:8
(#6)
Old
Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Lady True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Born again virgin Most Obedient Best stoning bucket Tin Tither Persecuted Pro-Life Ex-Slut Born again virgin

Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Dear Brethren - 01-20-2011, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
Thank you Sister Lycia for your warm welcome. I do have a few questions that have been troubling me. I understand that I should not wear gold, pearls or costly jewelry (1 Timothy 2:9) but what about a cheap (of course modest) necklace?
I worry often about crossing the line and sinning on this issue.
Necklaces are fine, as long as they're not gold or pearls. And remember that costly array is proportional to what your husband or father earns.

"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
An Open Question to All false christians.