Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Freehold Elections 2010-2020
Reload this Page Statement from Miss Cassandra: Landover's attempt to silence me!
Freehold Elections 2010-2020 Full coverage of our Mayor elections!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hellbound witch slut

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler

Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Statement from Miss Cassandra: Landover's attempt to silence - 03-13-2010, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
Miss Cassandra I hope you are resting well. I have heard that the noise in jail can be very loud. The screams of passion pain, leather slapping skin, the slurping sounds from eating er uh soup. And that was just from your cell. I bet it real bad when you get all 15 cells going at once.
Don't worry, I'm used to that. After all, I've been raised in a true christian household. The things I'm experiencing here pale in comparison to what I've experienced in my childhood.

An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!