Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page What the Bible says about polygamy
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

(#21)
Old
Forum Member, lost in space
Forum Member

angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien_Thorn View Post
How can I do that when I'm the devil's son?

Stop fibbing. Turn your attention to Jesus Christ and stop with the story's.
Even a God Mocker like you must see that admitting you are Satan's spawn is asking for trouble.
Repent before it's too late.
(#22)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Damien_Thorn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 04:10 AM

Whatever.....
(#23)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Protected by JESUS Parking Lot Tither Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Whatever.....
God doesn't want to remain your enemy and He does not want you to go to hell.
(#24)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Damien_Thorn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 04:25 AM

I LIVE in Hell, dumbass.
(#25)
Old
Forum Member

angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 04:28 AM

Quote:
I LIVE in Hell, dumbass.

Stop being so rude.!!!!.
(#26)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 04:32 AM

I'll be as rude as I want. If you mock me. I WILL tell my dad.
(#27)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 04:33 AM

Quote:

Oh you are such a child.
(#28)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Talking Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 04:39 AM

I know, Daddy Satan spoiled me. (Daddy, if you're reading this, I love you!)
(#29)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 04:41 AM

Quote:
I know, Daddy Satan spoiled me. (Daddy, if you're reading this, I love you!)

I'm going to pray for you dear.
I believe you need spiritual guidance.
And not from Satan either.
(#30)
Old
Landover's Version of Carrie Prejean
Forum Member

How dumb can you get? A for Effort One Year/1000 posts

Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 01:09 PM

Quote:
I LIVE in Hell, dumbass.
Little girl Watch your dirty mouth don't you dare talk that way to Brother myron He is only trying to save you from the pits of Hell which you don't want to go trust me
(#31)
Old
Forum Member

Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels View Post
Oh you are such a child.
I agee Sister angels She needs a good Whoopin from her Father
(#32)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Whatever.....
Is that all you can say Bad Troll?
(#33)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 01:16 PM

Quote:
I'm going to tell Pastor Ezeikel on you no one here cares if you tell your Stupid Father the Devil who is scared of him?
(#34)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 01:24 PM

Quote:
In Hell, it's legal. My wife has another husband, and he's also my best friend. Then again, I AM the son of Satan.
Let me guess that's other Lie? in Hell you will be Burning not having fun little girl
(#35)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 01:27 PM

Quote:
How can I do that when I'm the devil's son?
Little girl you need Jesus please stop playing these stuipd games God does not like that now repent before its to late
(#36)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither True Christian Lady

Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 02:24 PM

Oh my, I've such a quandary regarding this subject. I do believe that a man should be able to have as many wives as he is able to support, but on the other hand, by doing so, he may have his hands full. One wife, if chosen properly, should be enough to maintain the home, bear and take care of an ample number of fine Christian Soldiers and take wonderful care of her husband and any needs he may have.

But bringing more wives into the household would divide up the chores so as most of the women would have some leisure time and you know what can happen when one is idle for any length of time.

But then, the "idle" time would give the women even more time to study the Bible, but the man would have to keep a close eye on all of his wives to make sure that none were allowing their minds to stray.

From what I've seen nowadays, there are so many wayward women running around, that one might be hard pressed to find several good Christian women to betroth. And training a handful might be, well, a handful.

Mary

Recognition, sorrow, confession, forgiveness, restitution, forsaking the sin.
The Lord forgives me of my sin.

(#37)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-13-2009, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary O'Bryan Thorne View Post
Oh my, I've such a quandary regarding this subject. I do believe that a man should be able to have as many wives as he is able to support, but on the other hand, by doing so, he may have his hands full. One wife, if chosen properly, should be enough to maintain the home, bear and take care of an ample number of fine Christian Soldiers and take wonderful care of her husband and any needs he may have.

But bringing more wives into the household would divide up the chores so as most of the women would have some leisure time and you know what can happen when one is idle for any length of time.

But then, the "idle" time would give the women even more time to study the Bible, but the man would have to keep a close eye on all of his wives to make sure that none were allowing their minds to stray.

From what I've seen nowadays, there are so many wayward women running around, that one might be hard pressed to find several good Christian women to betroth. And training a handful might be, well, a handful.

Mary

Sister Mary. You are so very wise.
(#38)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-14-2009, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss April View Post
Let me guess that's other Lie? in Hell you will be Burning not having fun little girl
Maybe I WANT to burn in Hell, bitch. If you guys really ARE going to Heaven, I'd rather be in Hell. You're all crazy religious nuts, just like Carrie's mom in "Carrie." I love that movie, but the Chucky movies and "The Omen" are better.
(#39)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-14-2009, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Maybe I WANT to burn in Hell, bitch. If you guys really ARE going to Heaven, I'd rather be in Hell. You're all crazy religious nuts, just like Carrie's mom in "Carrie." I love that movie, but the Chucky movies and "The Omen" are better.
Little girl Don't you dare call me that Dirty word I'm a True Christian Lady watch your mouth this is Gods Favorite Forum Fine if you want to be that way i hope you ejoy hell Yes we will be Heaven with the Wonderful Lord Jesus while your yelling help me from hell i will Laugh with Jesus and say she should have repented I have naver heard of the movies Carrie or the Omen are they Santic? it doesn't suprise me that you love evil things
(#40)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

InGodWeTrust has had a couple of people click the rep button.InGodWeTrust has had a couple of people click the rep button.InGodWeTrust has had a couple of people click the rep button.InGodWeTrust has had a couple of people click the rep button.InGodWeTrust has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: What the Bible says about polygamy - 07-14-2009, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Maybe I WANT to burn in Hell, bitch.
Ah, all atheists say that. I promise, you'll change your mind once you get there.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.