Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Pastor Zeke's News Wire
Reload this Page God sends Michael Jackson to hell.
Pastor Zeke's News Wire Keep up to date with an ever-changing world from an even more Godlier perspective than FOX News.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Unsaved Trash

satan's tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God sends Michael Jackson to hell. - 06-26-2009, 05:39 AM

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)
Taken from Pastor Ezekiel's signature.

First of all I am Christian and I would like to say that the things you say and do on this forum is WRONG. I like all of you to personally take the time to review the list above and stop running around on forums cursing people. You guys are not right....the above list mention the unforgiving all most of you people are doing is going around being mean toward other people. I don't know about you people but MOST OF YOU ARE NOT ACTING CHRISTIAN LIKE AT ALL FROM WHAT I'VE READ ON THIS FORUM AND YOU CALL YOURSELVES CHRISTIAN....PEOPLE LIKE YOU GIVE THE REST OF THE WORLD A BAD IMPRESSION OF WHAT IT MEANS TO BE CHRISTIAN. What kind of forum is this "WHERE THE WORTHWHILE WORSHIP. UNSAVED UNWELCOME" God made us all in His image.......just because you are Christian does not make you any better of a person than ANYONE else God sees us all the same. So go on BAN me from your forum talk trash about me if you want to...because in the end only God can judge me.