Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page Arab harlot tries to defy God
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#1)
Old
On Permanent Assignment in Peru
Forum Member

Location: A forgotten rock between the Indian and the Pacific
Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Arab harlot tries to defy God - 05-19-2008, 05:34 AM

Dear Brothers: I thought the sand coons at least had figured out the role of women as inferior, subjugated to Men®, creatures, good for baby making and nothing else, but now I find this harlot that calls herself queen (I imagine with the intention of becoming a diva for the homersexural community), talking about "equality" and "women rights"! I would put her in her place if she was my wife, if you catch my grip, but his husband seems to be too much of a wimp:

Bringing Geology back to Christ!

I believe Dr. Hovind to be completely innocent of the alleged crime of "tax evasion", and furthermore believe Hovind's 10 year sentence to be patently unjust and based upon an effort to silence his ministry.