Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Liberal Democrat Goth loser:
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#41)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-13-2007, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Shadow View Post
I really want to. I just have no reasons
Don't convert! Trust me, you're a lot better off where you are!

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!
(#42)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-13-2007, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Silent, do NOT listen to this succubus!
She is only trying to drag you down into hell, in order to please her dark master satan.

Jesus will give you eternal life, Rachael will only give you lies and HIV.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 01-13-2007 at 06:19 PM.
(#43)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-13-2007, 05:08 PM

Quote:
What other lies does Satan command you to say when you open your legs for him?

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#44)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Rev. SparkleJugs has had a couple of people click the rep button.Rev. SparkleJugs has had a couple of people click the rep button.Rev. SparkleJugs has had a couple of people click the rep button.Rev. SparkleJugs has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-14-2007, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
This is a strong accusation Sister.

What proof do you have of her being the devil's whore?
(#45)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-14-2007, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. SparkleJugs View Post
This is a strong accusation Sister.

What proof do you have of her being the devil's whore?
Van Hell-singed is a longtime self-confessed heathen. It's even there right by her name. That you don't know this makes her Satan's whore makes me question your qualifications, Reverend. Where was this church you preach at, again?

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#46)
Old
Forum Member

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-14-2007, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
Honestly! One tale of a romp in the woods and I never hear the end of it!

Quote:
Silent, do NOT listen to this succubus!
She is only trying to drag you down into hell, in order to please her dark master satan.

I'm only trying to spare him a lot of money and, perhaps, his brain. A conversion to your cult religion would see to it that he will most likely lose both!

Quote:
Jesus will give you eternal life, Rachael will only give you lies and HIV.
First of all, I don't have HIV, second of all I'm married and don't sleep with strangers.

And I know all about what you surely get up to on those 'educational' visits to 'houses of ill rep' with Bobby Joe, mister.

(#47)
Old
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-14-2007, 09:40 AM

Quote:
And I know all about what you surely get up to on those 'educational' visits to 'houses of ill rep' with Bobby Joe, mister.
Of course you do, that's where I first met you, remember?
You wouldn't hear the word of God then, and it doesn't seem like you're about to change now..

Tell me, does your husband know of your harloting past?

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 01-14-2007 at 09:44 AM.
(#48)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-14-2007, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
Of course you do, that's where I first met you, remember?
You wouldn't hear the word of God then, and it doesn't seem like you're about to change now..
I keep telling you, Sallyboy, that wasn't me. There are other dark-haired women named Rachel...and besides, she spelled her name different. Rachel, not Rachael.
And from what I hear about your times in there 'preaching to those women', I'm amazed you were coherent enough to even remember names!

Quote:
Tell me, does your husband know of your harloting past?
How can he know about what never happened?

(#49)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-16-2007, 12:59 PM

Quote:
I keep telling you, Sallyboy, that wasn't me. There are other dark-haired women named Rachel...and besides, she spelled her name different. Rachel, not Rachael.
And from what I hear about your times in there 'preaching to those women', I'm amazed you were coherent enough to even remember names!
I cannot help that you were too intoxicated to remember it..
Or that you couldn't even spell your own name (which just proves how severly intoxicated you were.)
Bobby-Joe can surely confirm this, as can a few other LBC members.
We all saw you, not to mention that we have photographic evidence of your sins.
Why, I've even PERSONALLY examined those photos over and over..
Just to make sure I'm not misstaken, of course.

Quote:
How can he know about what never happened?
It did happen..
But oh... Let's say he somehow, just somehow, heard a rumor?
Better turn to Jesus now and maybe He will spare you from such..

(#50)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Silent Shadow has had a couple of people click the rep button.Silent Shadow has had a couple of people click the rep button.Silent Shadow has had a couple of people click the rep button.Silent Shadow has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-16-2007, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Honestly! One tale of a romp in the woods and I never hear the end of it!

I'm only trying to spare him a lot of money and, perhaps, his brain. A conversion to your cult religion would see to it that he will most likely lose both!

First of all, I don't have HIV, second of all I'm married and don't sleep with strangers.

Thanks Rachael-You seem to be one of the only reasonable voices here.

LBC- I think I recall hearing about a cult that established a compound much like yours (non-members unwelcome) somewhere in Germany. Hmmm...I'll look into it
(#51)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-16-2007, 02:12 PM

Quote:
LBC- I think I recall hearing about a cult that established a compound much like yours (non-members unwelcome) somewhere in Germany. Hmmm...I'll look into it

That would be the heathens of Gaul you're thinking of. They were trying to stop the spread of the cathylick chruch. Even though they were ungodly heathens, you can't really blame them for not wanting skirt wearing pedophile mary worshippers from establishing a presence in their country...

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)
(#52)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Silent Shadow has had a couple of people click the rep button.Silent Shadow has had a couple of people click the rep button.Silent Shadow has had a couple of people click the rep button.Silent Shadow has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-16-2007, 02:17 PM

Thnx for the info. Though I am not Catholic I still respect them. Calling them cathylicks is not respectful is it?
(#53)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-16-2007, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Thanks Rachael-You seem to be one of the only reasonable voices here.
So we aren't reasonable?
I thought you wanted to get saved, why are you here backstabbing those who only try to help you?

Quote:
Thnx for the info. Though I am not Catholic I still respect them. Calling them cathylicks is not respectful is it?
Why do you respect them?
They pervert the Word of God for their own, wordly purposes.
There's nothing to respect about that, it's detestable.

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 01-16-2007 at 02:22 PM.
(#54)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-16-2007, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Son, the catlickers are nothing but a cult of idolaters. They are no more Christian than the king of Iran. They worship satan himself and wear dresses and beads to prove it. They do not deserve anyone's "respect". And the Holy Bible instructs us on how to deal with those who worship false Gods.

They should be shunned.

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? ... Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord." -- 2 Cor.6:14-17

They should be killed.

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#55)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-16-2007, 02:27 PM

No one has replied to Stained Glass Masqeurade
(#56)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-16-2007, 02:28 PM

Should I call them vile murderers? That would be closer to the truth. I have chosen another name that most people can stomach. Millions have died in the name of their church since it's birth. If they were so good, why do they have their own country, army, currency, and police force? Check out the statistics of Vatican City sometime. They are subject to no law but their own, and are considered an independent country. They have not earned my respect, therefore I do not consider it disrespectful to call them cathylicks.

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(#57)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-16-2007, 02:29 PM

Quote:
And I see that you haven't replied to us either, in this very thread.
Better look in your eyes for any beams, friend!

(#58)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-16-2007, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson View Post
Should I call them vile murderers? That would be closer to the truth. I have chosen another name that most people can stomach. Millions have died in the name of their church since it's birth. If they were so good, why do they have their own country, army, currency, and police force? Check out the statistics of Vatican City sometime. They are subject to no law but their own, and are considered an independent country. They have not earned my respect, therefore I do not consider it disrespectful to call them cathylicks.
Okay so the Crusades were a mistake. But can you not see that they think that they are honestly following God. The devotion comes from the same place but is directed in the wrong direction. They are confused.
(#59)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-16-2007, 02:33 PM

Quote:
It looks like a poorly written poem to my eyes. I sounds like a bitter child, who is trying to claim rightousness, while he is really not. He should probably stop with the drugs.

(#60)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: I'm New Here - 01-16-2007, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Okay so the Crusades were a mistake. But can you not see that they think that they are honestly following God. The devotion comes from the same place but is directed in the wrong direction. They are confused.
Those who lead the cathylick church knows EXACTLY what they are doing, and it isn't following God.
Anyone who has ever read a Bible properly knows this.
But cathylicks are discouraged to read the Bible.
Back in the day, they killed common people for simply owning one.

As for the crusades, that's one of the things they ever did that was ANY good.
Dead mudslimes is never wrong.