Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Sex ed
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#41)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Sex ed - 03-27-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances without Joy View Post
I once stole a great big load out of Nobar King's dryer and, after sniffing off all the Manly Christian scent possible, I took it to sell on the street corner for Crack and Lottery Tickets.
Jesus Christmas.......she admits to it!!!!!

PS By the way, has anyone found out yet who this "Sex Ed" might be? Probably it's that horrible Teddy Kennedy, who is "poised like a drunken walrus on the edge of the Armageddon"

GoD! This has now become double disgusting! Excuse me while I go have a few slices of Tipsy Cake in order to restore my Spirits
(#42)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Sex ed - 03-27-2008, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Aren't you TC's compelled to marry and make babies for Jesus?
If I was married to the likes of you I'd be more compelled to dot your eye for you!

Isaiah 36.12 - But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
(#43)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: Sex ed - 03-27-2008, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUV View Post
PS By the way, has anyone found out yet who this "Sex Ed" might be?
Sex Ed is short for sexual education. It's not a person and you would know that if you went to school. This thread was meant to be good advice for me and the other teens preparing for that special person that we will marry. I've got housecleaning, cooking, taking care of children from infancy, and being generally nice down pat. But anything else I could know would still be interesting. I don't know what happened to that. We've gotten some pretty good responses but it's been hijacked.

Willpower rules the world.
(#44)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Sex ed - 03-27-2008, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Aren't you TC's compelled to marry and make babies for Jesus?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tLakota View Post
I have to agree with Dances, good women are always clean if they have a water source. In fact, if you're lost in the woods and have a water bottle, you can still stay clean to a degree. Both my mom and I wear pads and we never smell bad.
The argument could be made for rubbing oneself down with dried tree bark or leaves in the absence of water but that does not mean it is right. The bible specifically gives us instructions to be followed during periods of "uncleanness". The Bible say it, I believe it and that settles it!

Isaiah 36.12 - But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
(#45)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Sex ed - 03-27-2008, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Sex Ed is short for sexual education. It's not a person and you would know that if you went to school. This thread was meant to be good advice for me and the other teens preparing for that special person that we will marry. I've got housecleaning, cooking, taking care of children from infancy, and being generally nice down pat. But anything else I could know would still be interesting. I don't know what happened to that. We've gotten some pretty good responses but it's been hijacked.
I thought we wrapped it up at "loud in bed" and "quiet in church" - submissive in BOTH.

(#46)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Angry Re: Sex ed - 03-27-2008, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNameAtAll View Post
The argument could be made for rubbing oneself down with dried tree bark or leaves in the absence of water but that does not mean it is right. The bible specifically gives us instructions to be followed during periods of "uncleanness". The Bible say it, I believe it and that settles it!
I didn't say anything about using bark. I said, even if you're in the woods and have a WATER BOTTLE you can stay clean. Meaning that if you are surprised by your menses and are not in a civilized area you won't have to smell bad and be very unclean(physically). Of course, using a pad, staying clean, and washing often will stave off bad odors and can be done while following a biblical regimen.

(#47)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Sex ed - 03-27-2008, 06:40 PM

Quote:
I thought we wrapped it up at "loud in bed" and "quiet in church" - submissive in BOTH.
What do you mean 'we'? I haven't seen a single post by you that gave advice, and as long as people are posting I prefer to keep on topic or let the thread die.

(#48)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Sex ed - 03-27-2008, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Quote:
What do you mean 'we'? I haven't seen a single post by you that gave advice, and as long as people are posting I prefer to keep on topic or let the thread die.
WE is collective - you posed a question in public and it was answered (nicely might I add) in public by "Seeker"

Seeker: I have no idea where you got that Christian men want you silent in bed... Most Christian men want you loud in bed and silent in church.

Seeker: Well sure, teeth is never a good idea in bed.

I missed the "no teeth" part but that is sage advice as well.

(#49)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Sex ed - 03-27-2008, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Once again, you are sticking your warty nose into other people's business, only this time the business is MINE.

If you cannot keep your unsaved opinions to yourself, and stop trying to break up good Christian couples (in a feeble attempt to turn everyone queer), then you are going to be asked to leave.

MIND YOUR OWN CALDRON, witch!
Who's trying to break you up? I'm just trying to figure out why, if you're so in love, you haven't tied the knot yet.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!
(#50)
Old
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Sex ed - 03-27-2008, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUV View Post
Jesus Christmas.......she admits to it!!!!!

PS By the way, has anyone found out yet who this "Sex Ed" might be? Probably it's that horrible Teddy Kennedy, who is "poised like a drunken walrus on the edge of the Armageddon"

GoD! This has now become double disgusting! Excuse me while I go have a few slices of Tipsy Cake in order to restore my Spirits
Misquoting me is a form of bearing false witness. Don't you have a commandment against that sort of thing?

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!
(#51)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Sex ed - 03-27-2008, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberta View Post
Not even a real "hunk" like Chuck Norris?
Nope.

(#52)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Sex ed - 03-27-2008, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Misquoting me is a form of bearing false witness. Don't you have a commandment against that sort of thing?
ONLY if it is without benefit to Jesus, in this case it demonstrates the futileness of stealing laundry, doing drugs and general tomfoolery so it is perfectly acceptable. At least that is my understanding.

(#53)
Old
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Sex ed - 03-27-2008, 07:12 PM

Quote:
We True Christians will post about whatever we want to post about, as the Holy Spirit moves us. Don't get uppity with us, young lady!
Quote:
Boring us to death is a form of terrorism. Is there a reason why you're not in Vain Repeaters anymore?

O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
(#54)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Sex ed - 03-27-2008, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Boring us to death is a form of terrorism. Is there a reason why you're not in Vain Repeaters anymore?
Yeah, kind of like that slow water Torture, like, drip-drip-DRIP!
(#55)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Sex ed - 03-28-2008, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Just out of interest, which would you rather do - marry a TC, or make a post with some kind of vaguely interesting, amusing, worthwhile or thought-provoking content?
I'd gladly give her positive rep every day for a week if she did that, Brother T!
Quote:
Well, you know how Dances with Rags is, Sister tLak.
Quote:
WE is collective - you posed a question in public and it was answered (nicely might I add) in public by "Seeker"

Seeker: I have no idea where you got that Christian men want you silent in bed... Most Christian men want you loud in bed and silent in church.
Mr. NoName, while it appears that you are on the right path or at least have found the on-ramp, do keep in mind that the Department of Faith has not completed its investigation of you. Note that it still says "Unsaved Trash" under your name.

When your true nature has been thoroughly investigated and a report presented to the Pastors, you will be the first to know!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances Chef Boyardee View Post
Miss Dances Chef Boyardee, there are no BEARS involved in anything Pastor Ezekiel writes, and I'm sure he resents your perverted accusation. Pastor is NO FURRY!

"Bearing false witness" means lying in a court proceeding. It does not include Sister SUV's obvious joke, clearly intended to break you from your monotonous and wearisome rut and encourage you to respond in a humorous or otherwise interesting way.

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#56)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Sex ed - 03-28-2008, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyD View Post
Mr. NoName, while it appears that you are on the right path or at least have found the on-ramp, do keep in mind that the Department of Faith has not completed its investigation of you. Note that it still says "Unsaved Trash" under your name.

When your true nature has been thoroughly investigated and a report presented to the Pastors, you will be the first to know!
Thank you for that compassionate rebuke, I'll be careful not to reply further until my status has in fact been verified.

(#57)
Old
Trailer "Christian"
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

lilpentecostalgirl is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.lilpentecostalgirl is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Sex ed - 03-28-2008, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
Here's what the Bible has to say about it, in I Cor 7:1-5.

Married couples should have as much sex as possible, so that the Devil can't tempt them with lust.

1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

The previous chapter of I Corinthians contained a sermon on the evils of fornication. In this chapter, Paul prescribes marriage as a remedy for avoiding fornication.

3 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.

Rendering "due benevolence" means the husband should make sure the wife gets hers, and the wife should make sure the husband gets his.

4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

The wife is not allowed to refuse the husband's requests for sex, and the husband is not allowed to refuse the wife's requests for sex.

5 Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.

Don't falsely claim to have a headache or whatever to avoid sex. The only legitimate reason to skip the nookie is for an agreed upon pause for fasting and prayer, and then you should immediately have sex when you are done, so that Satan can't tempt you because of your uncontrollable lust.

If you are interested, you can find that Bible passage colorfully illustrated with Lego® blocks here.

I hope this helps.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

I totally agree with you Pastor, if u as a woman make sounds and do certain things in the bed then your Godly Husband will wonder if you wondered around that is how it just is. Only woman of the world knows "tricks". My husband wants me to be silent in bed and have him a sandwich made within 10 minutes after trying to have a son so God will smile upon me. I hope I helped you some.