Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see!
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
Peter Cossik Peter Cossik is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2019
Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
You said

It is our belief (that you seem happy enough to ride roughshod over as if the First Amendment was irrelevant) the Bible(KJV1611) is a true depiction of reality.

So your claim that our beliefs are in fact blinding ourselves needs to be substantiated.

Then we can move on to how the Bible(KJV1611) is evidence to believe in God (granted it may not be evidence that persuades YOU but there is a difference between NO evidence (objective) and NON-persuasive evidence (subjective)).

YIC
My words decrying your religion were not in violation of the first amendment, nor did I claim that there should be any government mandate to illegalize religion, so citing the first amendment has no place here.

My statement about you blinding yourselves to reality comes directly from the fact that there is no reason to believe in a god, so by following that route of discussion we can come to a conclusion for that discrepancy.

There is no such thing as real “subjective evidence”. There are however two ways for an illusory such thing to exist. One is gullibility, believing in said “subjective evidence” for no good reason, and the other is stubborn denial, refusing to believe in evidence for no good reason. We would each label each other as one of those, I imagine, so the only way to determine the truth would be to present to each other why we believe the Bible is either A.) the perfect word of a deity, or B.) ancient nonsense.
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Peter Cossik Peter Cossik is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2019
Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinks Design View Post
Oh, honey. I hate to break this to you but year zero does not exist in the Gregorian or Julian calendar.

ThinksDesign
Apologies, I meant year 1. Thank you for the correction.
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
Dr Laurence Niles's Avatar
Dr Laurence Niles Dr Laurence Niles is offline
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Pastor Ezekiel Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Mission to Korea Probing for Jesus ex-sheep-shagger Asked questions later Crown of Incorruptibility GLORY 

 
Posts: 9,002
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Surrounded by queers.
Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Cossik View Post
My words decrying your religion were not in violation of the first amendment, nor did I claim that there should be any government mandate to illegalize religion, so citing the first amendment has no place here.
So the spirit of the Constitution (in this case for America and all the good folks in it) was to be tolerant of people with differing beliefs is not something you cleave too?

Interesting.

Quote:
My statement about you blinding yourselves to reality comes directly from the fact that there is no reason to believe in a god, so by following that route of discussion we can come to a conclusion for that discrepancy.
When you can show me that is not begging the question we can discuss that point.

Quote:
There is no such thing as real “subjective evidence”.
But there is! If evidence is predicated on the prior beliefs of the observer it is subjective evidence.

Quote:
so the only way to determine the truth would be to present to each other why we believe the Bible is either A.) the perfect word of a deity, or B.) ancient nonsense.
I can answer the last one with the Bible(KJV1611)

2nd Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"

Jesus wins again

YIC


1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
Peter Cossik Peter Cossik is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2019
Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Sure you are mad at Him. A lot of people who want to blame their sorry lives on someone and not take responsibility for their use of Free Will are mad at God. I hear it over and over 'Oh God, why are you so cruel, making my life so terrible'. These people know their problems are so insignificant that God will not intercede, He is looking at 'the big picture with a superior plan'. So people like you declare 'There is not God'.
Now, just for fun, lets look at dates, shall we? What does BC and AC stand for? Do you think Ed down at 'Calendar Towne' in the Galleria woke one day and said "Gee, lets change the year. All years prior to today, we will count backwards and all those after today, we will count forward, stating at 0." Do you realize how utterly absurd that is?
Now, lets consider, who is is Jesus? Who is God. One and the same. God has nobody like you or I. He simply is, He comes to some of us (I have seen Him) as a manifestation. To walk the Earth, he ha to take the body of a man, in this case Jesus. It has been reported that God has done so countless times since, just in a more incognito way.
Just because He has not gone over to your home to take yopu out for a Gelato, does not mean he is not real.
Your accusations of myself and others being angry at something they don’t even believe in are childish and absurd, and don’t deserve an extensive response.

I’m not sure why you believe that the structure of our calander requires divine intervention, you’ll have to substantiate that.

I don’t claim to know that a god isn’t possible. I simply don’t believe that there is one due to lack of evidence.
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
BibleReader2231's Avatar
BibleReader2231 BibleReader2231 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus 

 
Posts: 447
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: USA #MAGA
BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 02:54 PM

Oh please. There’s plenty of evidence! You just have to look out the window of your SJW safe space to see the air, trees, and all life around you. God made that. The Bible explains everything and if you took the time to reading it before you start criticizing, you’d realize how wrong you are sir. Do you claim to know that caviar is disgusting even though you’ve never tried it? It’s the exact same thing. Stop being a bigot.


My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
Peter Cossik Peter Cossik is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2019
Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
So the spirit of the Constitution (in this case for America and all the good folks in it) was to be tolerant of people with differing beliefs is not something you cleave too?

Interesting.



When you can show me that is not begging the question we can discuss that point.



But there is! If evidence is predicated on the prior beliefs of the observer it is subjective evidence.



I can answer the last one with the Bible(KJV1611)

2nd Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"

Jesus wins again

YIC
Hatred does not deserve tolerance. I am all for you being allowed to believe whatever you want to believe, no matter how cruel or hateful. However, I am inclined to disagree with you and so I see it fit to enlighten you of your backwards ways.

You’re getting hung up on that message about blinding yourselves. That was not meant to be used in debate, it was a personal message as I did not even know whether the post would be deleted by mods.

So you’re saying that subjective evidence is similar to an echo chamber, where it only makes sense because you already believe it? Apologies if I misunderstood you, but that does not sound like reliable evidence to me.

The Bible isn’t evidence for itself. That shouldn’t need an explanation.
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
Dr Laurence Niles's Avatar
Dr Laurence Niles Dr Laurence Niles is offline
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Pastor Ezekiel Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Mission to Korea Probing for Jesus ex-sheep-shagger Asked questions later Crown of Incorruptibility GLORY 

 
Posts: 9,002
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Surrounded by queers.
Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Cossik View Post
I don’t claim to know that a god isn’t possible. I simply don’t believe that there is one due to lack of evidence.
At yet in your initial post you assert most strongly that our religious beliefs have blinded us to reality.

Can you assure me that you are not using the common Atheistical rhetoric of ‘imply then deny’ (which means in this case to imply there is no God and then deny that you specifically said so- which is technically correct)?

If not, how do you recognise the discrepancy?

YIC


1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
Peter Cossik Peter Cossik is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2019
Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
Oh please. There’s plenty of evidence! You just have to look out the window of your SJW safe space to see the air, trees, and all life around you. God made that. The Bible explains everything and if you took the time to reading it before you start criticizing, you’d realize how wrong you are sir. Do you claim to know that caviar is disgusting even though you’ve never tried it? It’s the exact same thing. Stop being a bigot.
Ahh, I appreciate you assuming my political stances. From what I’ve seen on this site, you could call the majority of the right wing SJWs compared to some of the stuff said here.

It should be painfully obvious to you that pointing at the air and trees is not proof. That exact message could be said about Allah from Islam or Vishnu from Hinduism, and it would have the same reliability.
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
Dr Laurence Niles's Avatar
Dr Laurence Niles Dr Laurence Niles is offline
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Pastor Ezekiel Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Mission to Korea Probing for Jesus ex-sheep-shagger Asked questions later Crown of Incorruptibility GLORY 

 
Posts: 9,002
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Surrounded by queers.
Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Cossik View Post
The Bible isn’t evidence for itself. That shouldn’t need an explanation.
That the Bible(KJV1611) exist is rock solid proof that it exists- but that is trivially true (and tautologicallistically true) I do not see your point?

YIC


1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
BibleReader2231's Avatar
BibleReader2231 BibleReader2231 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus 

 
Posts: 447
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: USA #MAGA
BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 03:07 PM

Did you just put Vishnu and Allah on the same level as Jesus Christ? Oh my....oh no. This won’t do at all.


My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).
Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
Peter Cossik Peter Cossik is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2019
Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
At yet in your initial post you assert most strongly that our religious beliefs have blinded us to reality.

Can you assure me that you are not using the common Atheistical rhetoric of ‘imply then deny’ (which means in this case to imply there is no God and then deny that you specifically said so- which is technically correct)?

If not, how do you recognise the discrepancy?

YIC
The difference is that the Abrahamic god is not logically consistent or possible. I make no claim regarding a god in general, but the god of the Bible is full of holes.

And of course, the Bible obviously exists. But quoting from the Bible offers no evidence that what it says is the truth.
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
Brother Gonzalez's Avatar
Brother Gonzalez Brother Gonzalez is offline
Another brick in Donald´s wall - A.K.A "The Gonz"
True Christian™
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Trump of GOD Hands Off Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Mission to Messico Flat Earth True Christian™ Guns, Guts and GLORY! Donald Trump 2016! Babysitter Outreach preacher Touched by Jesus Ex-Mary Worshipper 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Alternative Facts Kirk Cameron Fan Club Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Righteousness Mower Crown of Life Probing for Jesus The Gonz GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire 

 
Posts: 1,759
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Ungodly South America
Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Cossik View Post
Your accusations of myself and others being angry at something they don’t even believe in are childish and absurd, and don’t deserve an extensive response.

I’m not sure why you believe that the structure of our calander requires divine intervention, you’ll have to substantiate that.

I don’t claim to know that a god isn’t possible. I simply don’t believe that there is one due to lack of evidence.
And if you would have lived before Newton, you would have said you don't believe in gravity because of the lack of evidence. Instead of going out there looking for the evidence to prove or dismiss a theory, you simply fold back in your comfy chair, enjoying the privilege of being a white man in a white men's world.


We are different. We study, we go out there looking for God. And we found Him. I found Him as an adult, I was not indoctrinated as a child as you think. I looked the evidence, I started to see the cracks on the scientific theories like evolution, and I have seen the truth of the word of the Bible.


Prove me wrong.


1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
FreeFromBrains's Avatar
FreeFromBrains FreeFromBrains is offline
Unsaved trash, teenaged fool
 

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Rides the Short Bus Democrat 

 
Posts: 389
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In bed with my fag boyfriend
FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
Did you just put Vishnu and Allah on the same level as Jesus Christ? Oh my....oh no. This won’t do at all.
Man has a point.

How do you tell the difference between in validity between the various made up religions?


A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
Dr Laurence Niles's Avatar
Dr Laurence Niles Dr Laurence Niles is offline
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Pastor Ezekiel Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Mission to Korea Probing for Jesus ex-sheep-shagger Asked questions later Crown of Incorruptibility GLORY 

 
Posts: 9,002
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Surrounded by queers.
Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Cossik View Post
The difference is that the Abrahamic god is not logically consistent or possible.
Why does He need to be?

If God is the Creator of All Things why does he need to be either?

Matthew 19:26 - But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible

YIC


1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
BibleReader2231's Avatar
BibleReader2231 BibleReader2231 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus 

 
Posts: 447
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: USA #MAGA
BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 03:20 PM

Jesus himself blesses Pastor Ezekiel on his birthday personally.

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114966

I have no reason to question this. How do you explain this if Jesus doesn’t exist? Pastor Ezekiel himself is a gift from God and to deny that is folly.


My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
FreeFromBrains's Avatar
FreeFromBrains FreeFromBrains is offline
Unsaved trash, teenaged fool
 

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Rides the Short Bus Democrat 

 
Posts: 389
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In bed with my fag boyfriend
FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
Jesus himself blesses Pastor Ezekiel on his birthday personally.

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114966

I have no reason to question this. How do you explain this if Jesus doesn’t exist? Pastor Ezekiel himself is a gift from God and to deny that is folly.
Touché


A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3
Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
Peter Cossik Peter Cossik is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2019
Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
And if you would have lived before Newton, you would have said you don't believe in gravity because of the lack of evidence. Instead of going out there looking for the evidence to prove or dismiss a theory, you simply fold back in your comfy chair, enjoying the privilege of being a white man in a white men's world.


We are different. We study, we go out there looking for God. And we found Him. I found Him as an adult, I was not indoctrinated as a child as you think. I looked the evidence, I started to see the cracks on the scientific theories like evolution, and I have seen the truth of the word of the Bible.


Prove me wrong.
You misunderstand how discoveries like gravity work. It’s not that before Newton people didn’t believe that things fell to the ground, because they obviously did. Have you ever heard this? “If you ask a fish how the water feels, the fish will say, ‘what’s water?’” The point is that if something is so invivisibly intrinsic in life then we simply don’t notice it; we take it for granted. Not only does your comparison not make sense, it also gives absolutely no credence to the existence of god. And in a sense, you’re right. If I had been born before Newton, I’d probably believe tons of stupid things, because we hadn’t advanced so far in scientific knowledge. But I don't see how that offers any support for god.

I’d would LOVE to hear how you think evolution works, it will make my explanations of evolution much easier because I’ll know where your misconceptions lie.
Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
Peter Cossik Peter Cossik is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2019
Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
Why does He need to be?

If God is the Creator of All Things why does he need to be either?

Matthew 19:26 - But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible

YIC
If you wish to remain intellectually honest then your god must be both. If you are open with the fact that the only way to honestly believe in god is through faith (and faith despite evidence to the contrary), then there is no way to convince you otherwise. If you believe god can be logically inconsistent, impossible, and that at the same time believing in him is logical, then you're a lost cause. So which is it?
Reply With Quote
(#39)
Old
Dr Laurence Niles's Avatar
Dr Laurence Niles Dr Laurence Niles is offline
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Pastor Ezekiel Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Mission to Korea Probing for Jesus ex-sheep-shagger Asked questions later Crown of Incorruptibility GLORY 

 
Posts: 9,002
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Surrounded by queers.
Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Cossik View Post
You misunderstand how discoveries like gravity work. It’s not that before Newton people didn’t believe that things fell to the ground, because they obviously did. Have you ever heard this? “If you ask a fish how the water feels, the fish will say, ‘what’s water?’” The point is that if something is so invivisibly intrinsic in life then we simply don’t notice it; we take it for granted. Not only does your comparison not make sense, it also gives absolutely no credence to the existence of god. And in a sense, you’re right. If I had been born before Newton, I’d probably believe tons of stupid things, because we hadn’t advanced so far in scientific knowledge. But I don't see how that offers any support for god.

I’d would LOVE to hear how you think evolution works, it will make my explanations of evolution much easier because I’ll know where your misconceptions lie.
Firstly I find it odd that you can countenance talking fish but a talking snake would be too much to bear?

If God did not make the curvature of space time warp as a result of mass who did?

3) Apparently evolution works as a function of allele frequency changing over time due to selection pressures.

YIC


1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Reply With Quote
(#40)
Old
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire 

 
Posts: 28,336
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus Re: Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Cossik View Post
Your accusations of myself and others being angry at something they don’t even believe in are childish and absurd, and don’t deserve an extensive response.

I’m not sure why you believe that the structure of our calander requires divine intervention, you’ll have to substantiate that.

I don’t claim to know that a god isn’t possible. I simply don’t believe that there is one due to lack of evidence.
Friend, I make no accusations, I simply state facts. I find it interesting that people get all worked up when shown irrefutable proofs. It is like the are about to 'get the needle' on death row. Yet you come to our home to tell us how wrong we are and then get all huffy. So typical of people with no faith in mankind.


I'll obviously have to make this simple for you. Why did the year count change? Who decided to count backward? When they began to count backward, who decided what number to start with?


Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved