Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Permission to Clarify?
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
OutRider OutRider is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Atheist 

 
Posts: 34
Join Date: Mar 2019
OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Permission to Clarify? - 05-06-2019, 06:05 PM

Greetings!

So, basically, one thing I've noticed when reading posts on these forums (and participating in argument in general) is that for a large portion of the time, arguments are hindered by misunderstanding of the opponent's points.
What this means for you is that you become unable to convert an atheist because you argue against a position they don't support, and thus your arguments, however effective, fall flat.




I would thus like to ask permission to post full(ish), easy-to-understand explanations of popular atheist concepts, such as evolution and the position of atheism.




I ask permission for 3 reasons:
- It's common courtesy, since this is your private forum


- You may want Atheism to be misunderstood - this is a thing I have seen among more cult-like religions, though I think that you would want to save as many people as possible, and do not fall into this category


- If you think this is a really good idea, I would love to post these on more than just the introduction forum; but as unsaved trash I can't do that. I thought it would be worth asking in case you are gracious enough to upgrade me and allow me to spread information and increase debate efficiency for more people




So, what do you say?
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
Joanna Lytton-Vasey's Avatar
Joanna Lytton-Vasey Joanna Lytton-Vasey is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY 

 
Posts: 4,355
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Garden of England
Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Permission to Clarify? - 05-06-2019, 06:54 PM

Hello dear. If you use the Search function, you will very probably find that any topic you want to talk about already has a dedicated thread. You do know, don't you, that there is nothing to stop you posting your "clarifications" on those threads? It is simply that you are currently unable to waste people's time and bandwidth by starting quite pointless and obviously malicious new threads (like this one) outside the Introduction forum.

I hope that helps?


Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Brother Gonzalez's Avatar
Brother Gonzalez Brother Gonzalez is offline
Another brick in Donald´s wall - A.K.A "The Gonz"
True Christian™
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Trump of GOD Hands Off Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Mission to Messico Flat Earth True Christian™ Guns, Guts and GLORY! Donald Trump 2016! Babysitter Outreach preacher Touched by Jesus Ex-Mary Worshipper 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Alternative Facts Kirk Cameron Fan Club Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Righteousness Mower Crown of Life Probing for Jesus The Gonz GLORY 

 
Posts: 1,675
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Ungodly South America
Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Permission to Clarify? - 05-06-2019, 07:08 PM

As Joanna has said, you can post wherever you want, just not to start new threads.

Speaking of which, this is your intro thread. Here is where you tell us what Church do you go, how you came to know Jesus and what are your favorites Bible verses.


And please remind this is NOT a debate forum. Your post is both offensive and wrong. We are not here to make atheists look bad. We are here to worship God, and share our love for Him to each other.


If you are here, uninvited and unwelcome, please have the decency to follow the rules. If you want to debate about God vs Nothing, please go to Reddit, or wherever young ladies are gathering together to worship the devil nowadays.


Thank you very much for your (God given) understanding.


1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
OutRider OutRider is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Atheist 

 
Posts: 34
Join Date: Mar 2019
OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Permission to Clarify? - 05-06-2019, 07:26 PM

Yes I suppose I can post as a reply, but I think it would be very useful if the definitions of such things had their own posts, as they can be quite lengthy and are then easily referenced.

I understand that, as I keep seeing over and over, "This is not a debate forum". What I also keep seeing over and over are atheist coming over, you trying to convert them, and failing because you're using the wrong argument;
"An axe, however sharp, cannot be used to write a book"
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Brother Gonzalez's Avatar
Brother Gonzalez Brother Gonzalez is offline
Another brick in Donald´s wall - A.K.A "The Gonz"
True Christian™
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Trump of GOD Hands Off Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Mission to Messico Flat Earth True Christian™ Guns, Guts and GLORY! Donald Trump 2016! Babysitter Outreach preacher Touched by Jesus Ex-Mary Worshipper 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Alternative Facts Kirk Cameron Fan Club Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Righteousness Mower Crown of Life Probing for Jesus The Gonz GLORY 

 
Posts: 1,675
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Ungodly South America
Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Permission to Clarify? - 05-06-2019, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRider View Post
Yes I suppose I can post as a reply, but I think it would be very useful if the definitions of such things had their own posts, as they can be quite lengthy and are then easily referenced.

I understand that, as I keep seeing over and over, "This is not a debate forum". What I also keep seeing over and over are atheist coming over, you trying to convert them, and failing because you're using the wrong argument;
"An axe, however sharp, cannot be used to write a book"
Wrong again. God converts people. We are just His instruments.


1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
Joanna Lytton-Vasey's Avatar
Joanna Lytton-Vasey Joanna Lytton-Vasey is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY 

 
Posts: 4,355
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Garden of England
Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Permission to Clarify? - 05-06-2019, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRider View Post
Yes I suppose I can post as a reply, but I think it would be very useful if the definitions of such things had their own posts, as they can be quite lengthy and are then easily referenced.
I assume that by lengthy you mean verbose. Less is more, dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRider View Post
I understand that, as I keep seeing over and over, "This is not a debate forum". What I also keep seeing over and over are atheist coming over, you trying to convert them, and failing because you're using the wrong argument ...
Indeed, this is not a debate forum. It seems that this simple sentence is beyond the comprehension of the average atheist. Yes, they (or should I say "you"?) come over here. Why? You mostly seem as uninterested in being "converted", as you so crudely put it, as we are in "converting" you. You are merely here to plague us with inanities, presenting what you think are new and exciting arguments. We have heard it all before and the endless repetition is merely tedious.

You have already failed (and admitted as much) on the thread I linked to above. At the risk of being nearly as tediously repetitious as you and your friends, Use The Search Function.


Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
OutRider OutRider is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Atheist 

 
Posts: 34
Join Date: Mar 2019
OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Pie Re: Permission to Clarify? - 05-06-2019, 08:26 PM

Fair Enough.
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
BrotherLarry's Avatar
BrotherLarry BrotherLarry is offline
Revelationary Equine Gnathologist for Christ
True Christian™

Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Ready for the Rapture Porn Resistant Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Gnathologist Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Stamp of Approval Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork TC Bravery True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Ex-Mary Worshipper Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Super Soaker Baptism Award Pastor Ezekiel Sons of Liberty Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later 

 
Posts: 1,901
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Godless New York City
BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus Re: Permission to Clarify? - 05-06-2019, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRider View Post
Fair Enough.
Have I missed it or has our atheist friend not yet begun to make his or her points? I await with great eagerness.


Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
“The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
Amen and Amen
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY 

 
Posts: 22,293
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Permission to Clarify? - 05-06-2019, 08:40 PM

Permission denied, dear. This is nothing more than virtue posturing by the Godless, attempting to dupe the vulnerable Seeker of Truth™ to our humble forums to follow Satan instead of the Word of God. Shame on you. Is Hollywood not enough for you evil mental orgies?


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#10)
Old
Dennis Lukes's Avatar
Dennis Lukes Dennis Lukes is offline
Innkeeper for Christ
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Wall of Jesus True Christian™ Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Inn Keeper for Christ 

 
Posts: 687
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Podunk, Nebraska
Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dennis Lukes will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Cross Re: Permission to Clarify? - 05-06-2019, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRider View Post
What this means for you is that you become unable to convert an atheist because you argue against a position they don't support, and thus your arguments, however effective, fall flat.
Oh well. That's their loss, not ours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRider View Post
I would thus like to ask permission to post full(ish), easy-to-understand explanations of popular atheist concepts, such as evolution and the position of atheism.
I can assure you that if you start posting your neo-Nazi social Darwinist eugenics EVILutionist propaganda here, our righteous moderators will take punitive action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRider View Post
- You may want Atheism to be misunderstood - this is a thing I have seen among more cult-like religions, though I think that you would want to save as many people as possible, and do not fall into this category
On the contrary. We understand atheism far better than brainwashed sheep do. Why not come over to Jesus before you join Christopher Hitchens and Madalyn Murray O'Hair in Hell?


"No room for them in the inn" (Luke 2:7)?
Not if they'd come to the Blood of Christ Motel!
Reply With Quote
(#11)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is online now
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY 

 
Posts: 21,593
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Permission to Clarify? - 05-06-2019, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRider View Post
What I also keep seeing over and over are atheist coming over, you trying to convert them, and failing because you're using the wrong argument;
"An axe, however sharp, cannot be used to write a book"
We are not trying to convert people. We simply show them the truth. What they do with that is up to them. We can not alter the truth to make it more appealing, then it would no longer be the truth.

So if God tells us that, as soon as Trump makes America follow Biblical laws, sluts should be killed (Deuteronomy 22:20-21), gays should be killed (Leviticus 20:13) and annoying children should be killed (Deuteronomy 21:18-21) all we can do is tell people about this.

If that fails to convert people the fault is with them, not with God and not with us. After all, God is perfect (Proverbs 3:19; Romans 16:26-27; 1 Timothy 1:17) and so is His Bible (Deuteronomy 4:2, Revelation 22:18-19, Psalm 12:6-7, 2 Peter 1:20).


CANCER is a state of mind! Time to stop ALL healthcare!!!
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved