Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Waah I'm hurt by a Godly rebuke - PS I'm a Muslim - PPS I don't half rant on
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved Trash, demon-worshiping mudslime
Forum Member

TheLightOfAllan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheLightOfAllan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Waah I'm hurt by a Godly rebuke - PS I'm a Muslim - PPS I don't half rant on - 04-24-2012, 04:31 PM

Hello everyone!

I have been told that this site is about expressing yourself and I am grateful too that. But the things I read here are just unbelievable. You people have your own ideas and don't care about others at all. You banned me before with the nickname 'TheOneTrueGod' and I didn't say ANYTHING that offended you people but you didn't care "Pastor Ezekiel" because I mentioned that I was a Muslim and it was written that the reason is undefined and so I was banned. Are you ashamed to say that you hate the Muslims which are dieing every day because of people like you??? You want to see which of us are right, just wait and you'll know. You support all the wars in the Middle-East. Only a sick person would do something like that. And what is it with this icon: ??????
Is this showing respect?????? Were do you get the nerves to put this here while millions of us have died and all the resources have just been sucked out of the ground???
Disgusting!!!
This what you people have brainwashed everyone else with, we will see if God will thank you for that.
I don't go to church but to a mosque.
If you do care about anything, just let us have a conversation. This is good for everyone, so that they can learn about something which they know not.
But I guess you wont because you are a coward!
Ps. Why will Jesus say to his followers when he defeated the Anti-Christ that he knows them not and tells them to go away after they have said ""Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out demons? and in your name done many wonderful works?"". He is not talking about Jews or Muslims or Atheists or whatever, but about you!!!! Answer to this question if you truly believe!