Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page False Religions And Cults
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#101)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
didn't you English techer
I strong suggest hiring yourself a Hebrew lawyer and suing your English "techer" for all he's worth.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#102)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
I don't know what kind of Satanic bible this "Lord of the Rings" is, or what demonic "god" this Sauron is, but the ONLY Lord is the King of Kings, Jesus Christ!
Oh my gosh that is so funny! Lord of The Rings is a work of fantasy with nothing to do with religion or worship at all! If you have a dvd player in that computer of yours why don't you go to a movie rental store, rent the dvd of Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, and The Return of the King, and Watch them. Or you can buy the books from a book store and read them. You can also watch this movie trailer wich has parts from all three movies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPmwyRNw2Ao
(#103)
Old

Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 08:16 PM

Quote:
I strong suggest hiring yourself a Hebrew lawyer and suing your English "techer" for all he's worth.
Typos happen What you want me to go to hell for a typo? God Damn man, lossen up a bit.
(#104)
Old

Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 08:17 PM

Quote:
I strong suggest
Holy crap a typo!!!!!!!!!!
(#105)
Old
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Oh my gosh that is so funny! Lord of The Rings is a work of fantasy with nothing to do with religion or worship at all! If you have a dvd player in that computer of yours why don't you go to a movie rental store, rent the dvd of Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, and The Return of the King, and Watch them. Or you can buy the books from a book store and read them. You can also watch this movie trailer wich has parts from all three movies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPmwyRNw2Ao
I am not going read or watch any Satanic stories that are promoting magic and not glorifying God! So-called "fantasy" is a tool of the Devil to lure unsuspecting nerds into his evil grasp and away from Jesus. The only book you should be reading is the King James Bible, and that is 100% FACT!

Quote:
Typos happen What you want me to go to hell for a typo? God Damn man, lossen up a bit.
Not only has the public school system failed you in spelling, it's failed you in reading comprehension. I suggested you get a lawyer and sue. What does any of that have to do with going to Hell? However, what will land you down there is if you continue mistaking women for men and vice versa. If that's a front for sodomy, it's not going to work. God will not be fooled.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#106)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Holy crap a typo!!!!!!!!!!
One mistake is a typo. Frequent and repeated mistakes is borderline illiteracy.

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#107)
Old

Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 08:53 PM

Quote:
One mistake is a typo. Frequent and repeated mistakes is borderline illiteracy.
Dude, Like I said losen up I know your a chick okay? It's just terms like "dude" and "hey man" represent a person. So lossen up dude. Lord of The Rings is not satanic, and I'm sure you won't watch it just as you are probably sure I won't read the bible. Hey I have an idea, you watch the 7 minute trailer and I'll read the king james bible for 7 minutes that way everybody wins.
(#108)
Old
Yet another foul unsaved piece of trash who has signed up under two names (the other was mr pers0n.)
Treat as a likely Minion of Satan!
Under Investigation

guitardude441 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.guitardude441 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.guitardude441 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.guitardude441 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.guitardude441 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 09:12 PM

called "moonies", as it offends their delicate moonie sensibilities.

Mormons
Submitted by: Pastor Billy-Reuben, LSD Joe
Definition: Rural folks who believe that salvation can be had by marrying all of one's female cousins and wearing goofy underwear.
Trivia fact: Believe that Jesus came back as a gunfighter in the old west.
worship: Nehi grape soda and Satan.

Quakers
Submitted by: Pastor Billy-Reuben
worship: oatmeal, and Satan.

ok now this is totaly false who the heck worships freaking oat meal and grape soda?? ok now you delusional old lady you obviously need betetr stuff to do so here is a game you will find to entertain you.
(#109)
Old
Yet another foul unsaved piece of trash who has signed up under two names (the other was mr pers0n.)
Under Investigation

guitardude441 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.guitardude441 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.guitardude441 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.guitardude441 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.guitardude441 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 09:14 PM

http://www.heavygames.com/bashthecomputer/showgame.asp
(#110)
Old

Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardude441 View Post
called "moonies", as it offends their delicate moonie sensibilities.

Mormons
Submitted by: Pastor Billy-Reuben, LSD Joe
Definition: Rural folks who believe that salvation can be had by marrying all of one's female cousins and wearing goofy underwear.
Trivia fact: Believe that Jesus came back as a gunfighter in the old west.
worship: Nehi grape soda and Satan.

Quakers
Submitted by: Pastor Billy-Reuben
worship: oatmeal, and Satan.

ok now this is totaly false who the heck worships freaking oat meal and grape soda?? ok now you delusional old lady you obviously need betetr stuff to do so here is a game you will find to entertain you.
My point exactley Guitardude, some of these false religion registers are horribly inacurate.
(#111)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Dude, Like I said losen up I know your a chick okay? It's just terms like "dude" and "hey man" represent a person. So lossen up dude. Lord of The Rings is not satanic, and I'm sure you won't watch it just as you are probably sure I won't read the bible. Hey I have an idea, you watch the 7 minute trailer and I'll read the king james bible for 7 minutes that way everybody wins.
For crying out loud, the word is "LOOSEN"! Two Os! You make the same "typo" each and every time! Maybe if you'd pull yourself away from the television and your video games and crack open a book once in a while (especially the Good Book), you wouldn't have this problem!

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#112)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 09:19 PM

repent sinner how dare you like the lord of the rings!!!!!(star wars is much better)
(#113)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 09:20 PM

Quote:
For crying out loud, the word is "LOOSEN"! Two Os! You make the same "typo" each and every time! Maybe if you'd pull yourself away from the television and your video games and crack open a book once in a while (especially the Good Book), you wouldn't have this problem!
who gives a shit he can say losen if he wants to got it?
(#114)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 09:22 PM

wtf? how do they know i am posted with 2 names??(probabally spyware its just there anture)
(#115)
Old

Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Ya dude my point exactley! I spell losen like that because it's like loser you know sort of like you. Well I'd love to stay and argue but I got to take out the trash, I'll be back soon.
(#116)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardude441
Ya dude my point exactley! I spell losen like that because it's like loser you know sort of like you. Well I'd love to stay and argue but I got to take out the trash, I'll be back soon.
He seems to be on your side. Why are you calling him a loser (though he is, unless he gets right with God)?

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#117)
Old

Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 09:36 PM

Quote:
He seems to be on your side. Why are you calling him a loser (though he is, unless he gets right with God)?
How to get it through the thick skulls of you people I was calling you a loser, now is everything clear? Thank you.
(#118)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 09:44 PM

Quote:
How to get it through the thick skulls of you people I was calling you a loser, now is everything clear? Thank you.
You quoted your friend, and without any other identifying information, you said "you". It's a very basic standard on the Internet that when you quote someone, any pronouns used are directed at that person unless you state otherwise. Even I know that, and I'm fresh out of a convent.

Anyway, I thought you were taking out the trash. Another lie, because you're still here instead of sitting out by the curb.

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#119)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 09:50 PM

Quote:
You quoted your friend, and without any other identifying information, you said "you". It's a very basic standard on the Internet that when you quote someone, any pronouns used are directed at that person unless you state otherwise. Even I know that, and I'm fresh out of a convent.

Anyway, I thought you were taking out the trash. Another lie, because you're still here instead of sitting out by the curb.
dude everyone here(besides lone wolf and guitardude441) is pretty much a loser that dosent even know annything about god or religion, they just pretend to.
(#120)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-28-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
dude everyone here(besides lone wolf and guitardude441) is pretty much a loser that dosent even know annything about god or religion, they just pretend to.
Young lady, have you ever even seen a Bible, let alone open one up?

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!