Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Why is the Bible the ONLY True Word of God?
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#101)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Peter Skulls is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Is Your Child A Goth? - 11-11-2007, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Yes well, being a frenchie it would be tougher for you to understand God's Divine Plan. Try reading the REAL Bible, The Holy KJV1611 Bible, the only one dictated directly by God, and you may stand a chance of grasping His love.

Surely you aren't so twisted as to imagine that a filthy sand nigra cult is somehow equivilent to Jesus?
I want to know something. You're a Christian (duh). You want to get others to follow. Do you really think that attacking them is the way to go about it? Wouldn't that scare them away from you, and then potentially away from the idea of religion in general?

And why do you feel it's necessary to refer to Middle Eastern people are Sand-Nigras? Does that not seem racist to you at all?
(#102)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Is Your Child A Goth? - 11-11-2007, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Skulls View Post
I want to know something. You're a Christian (duh). You want to get others to follow. Do you really think that attacking them is the way to go about it? Wouldn't that scare them away from you, and then potentially away from the idea of religion in general?
What do you suggest we do? Lie to them? Compenstate on God's will?!
We'd only be damning them.. Besides, we're Christians. WE DON'T LIE!
But we speak the truth in all and any situation.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Galatians 4:16

If you can't handle the truth, that's just too bad and I'll pity you and pray for you.
But God never compensates! You either live in righteousness or you perish in your sins.
What will it be?

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
(#103)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Peter Skulls is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Is Your Child A Goth? - 11-11-2007, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
What do you suggest we do? Lie to them? Compenstate on God's will?!
We'd only be damning them.. Besides, we're Christians. WE DON'T LIE!
But we speak the truth in all and any situation.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Galatians 4:16

If you can't handle the truth, that's just too bad and I'll pity you and pray for you.
But God never compensates! You either live in righteousness or you perish in your sins.
What will it be?
I suggest you tell them the truth. God loves them and wants them to be with Him. He wants them to be good people, meaning they follow what we all know to be right. Don't kill, don't steal, don't cheat, don't worship whatever Gods seem "cool" at the time, and don't lie. You don't have to scare the shit out of them with promises of eternal pain, damnation, and other stuff. That's just the wrong way to go about things. In ANY situation.
(#104)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Is Your Child A Goth? - 11-11-2007, 03:23 AM

Quote:
I suggest you tell them the truth. God loves them and wants them to be with Him. He wants them to be good people, meaning they follow what we all know to be right. Don't kill, don't steal, don't cheat, don't worship whatever Gods seem "cool" at the time, and don't lie. You don't have to scare the shit out of them with promises of eternal pain, damnation, and other stuff. That's just the wrong way to go about things. In ANY situation.
No, you're suggesting that we tell them ONLY ONE SIDE OF THE COIN, THE ONE YOU LIKE, THE ONE YOU WANT US TO TEACH!
But we don't care about your opinions, only God's. So that's not happening, demon.

God wants them to love Him, and He wants to be with them:
But if they reject His love, then they are condemned to an eternity in hell!
Both are true, and if you take one out, you take away from the truth, and then you are a liar, a false teacher, and a general cheat.
And not only is that wrong, but you can't be a sinner and a Christian, it's not possible.
Consider this discussion finished.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
(#105)
Old
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Is Your Child A Goth? - 11-11-2007, 03:38 AM

Quote:
You don't have to scare the shit out of them with promises of eternal pain, damnation, and other stuff. That's just the wrong way to go about things. In ANY situation.
That's what Jesus did. Do you know better than Jesus? Should I throw away my "What Would Jesus Do?" shirt and get a "What Would Peter Skulls Do?" shirt instead?

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

(#106)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

LolChristians is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Is Your Child A Goth? - 11-14-2007, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Yes well, being a frenchie it would be tougher for you to understand God's Divine Plan. Try reading the REAL Bible, The Holy KJV1611 Bible, the only one dictated directly by God, and you may stand a chance of grasping His love.

Surely you aren't so twisted as to imagine that a filthy sand nigra cult is somehow equivilent to Jesus?
Wow, you are a rascist a**hole.
I thought 'god' didn't like that.
Oh, and Shiva would pwn Jesus, and his daddy.

Last edited by Pastor Ezekiel; 11-14-2007 at 11:59 AM. Reason: profanity edited
(#107)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Sauron is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Is Your Child A Goth? - 11-15-2007, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolChristians View Post
Wow, you are a rascist a**hole.
I thought 'god' didn't like that.
Oh, and Shiva would pwn Jesus, and his daddy.
Can you say "not necessary"?

Anyway, I agree that Jesus did not only offer peace, but rather he also brought a sword. However, you can't implement one and forsake the other. Only with the sword in one hand and the peaceful love of Christ in the other can you truly reach people. Inherent in the word Christian is the command that we are to be "Christ-like"; that we are to spread His love and commandments. As in John 13:34, we are to love one another as He has loved us. We as Christians are obviously fallible, but the impression that the general public gets from us is that we are a bunch of self-righteous fanatics who use scare tactics to convert people, and I think a lot of sects bring it on themselves. As the saying goes, you catch more bees with honey than with vinegar, and that philosophy has worked a lot better for me when dealing with non-Christians. I show them that Christians are weak and fallible just like everyone else and that we are saved by grace through faith. We don't get to Heaven with scare tactics or by doing good works, but rather we first believe with our hearts and then let our faith compel us to do good works in His name, so that Christianity can be spread effectively. Being Christian is never about being the right faith; it's about having a reason to accept God into your life.
(#108)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

I Hate Fundies is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Is Your Child A Goth? - 11-17-2007, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davaca View Post
Jesus is a proven fact. Moses going out of egypt is a proven fact. There are, indeed, a lot of proven facts. However, the Bible also contains a lot of metaphors (the creation of earth) or details that where changed for some reason, like the sea splitting and a pilar of fire coming down upon the egyptians to stop them (That one was written by the Jew's high priest because the jews where, yet again, slaves somewhere... Babylon, I believe).

While a lot of the basic stories are hystorically correct,almost everything is writen by humans, and certainly not by some God. The only thing which I can agree on are the ten commandments. But, for example, the first testament. The first gospel was written in abouth the year 60, and the last on in abouth 100... So Jesus would be dead for 27 or 67 years, depending which one you're talking abouth. None of the writers ever met Jesus, and because the average age wasn't to high back then, they probably haven't met many people who actually had met Jesus. Their writtings are based on the few eyewithnesses who were still alive, some mysterious text called the Q-text which we don't know right now and other, loose fragments.

Of course, there where more than four gospels written, the non canonical gospels. The death sea scrolls, for example, or one abouth Jesus years as a child (that one is almost sure to be completely made up). There where more, but I doubt we'll ever find them all. Most are probably destroyed anyway. I hope you guys know that the only reason the ones that are in the Bible right now are in the Bible right now, is because they where chosen, I believe somewhere after the year 300... I somebody gives you a lot of stories abouth the same event, and you have to choose four that are right and others are wrong, I don't think there is a lot you have to base yourself upon.
All of this means that, despite the fact that Jesus lived and that he was an extraordinary man, not his whole story is a fact.

It's also like I'm wrong right now, but I believe that the ressurection is mentioned in the qur'an. After all, Jesus might not be considered to be the son of God in that book, but he supposed to be a pretty important prophet. I'm not sure, though... But of course, for the other 'false' religions, that isn't an important thing, after all, Jesus has nothing to do with them.

For mormonism: You do realise Chrisianity started as what is today known as catholicism, right? You guys split off too... and for the Islam: It's a different religion. Mohamed has taken parts of both Judaism and christianity, but they don't even use the Bible. It's like a Jew saying that Jesus is nog important because he isn't mentioned in the torah (Which I believe is roughly the same as the old testament, right?)

And for the second part, I can again compare it to the Jews: Jesus came there, and basically start telling the word of God. There are still Jews around today, so I guess not everybody believed him... It's about the exact same thing. But for you Jesus is real, but don't forget that he lived quite some time ago.

Perhaps God thinks that his rules shouldn't be always exactly the same. I know that He is supposed to be all knowing, but mankind changes. We learn new things, we stop doing other things. As a lousy example, it would be useless if God let Jesus tell us what to do with video games; I think most people would have declared him insane because those didn't exist.

Another example: If you are the captain of a ship, you can't sail always to the east. For 200 miles that might be great, but then there is a storm, and even if you knew about this storm all along, going east was the best to do, but now it isn't anymore. The orders have to change.

Do you understand what I mean? Mankind changes, we discover new things, and let go of old things. If a God created us, he must have intended it that way, and he must know that after some changes the orders we reciever earlier are no longer correct, and so he sends a new prophet.

I know Jesus wasn't a regular prophet, so perhaps a lot had to change. after all, he did bring a huge change, Christianity is still the biggest religion in the world...
davaca, don't try to change these peoples minds, they are fundamentalist sheep, blinded by faith.
they say other religions are barbaric, have a look at their history.
look at bobby joes avatar for example
KKK
now i want to make this perfectly clear for all you white trash, hillbilly, blind, stupid, hypocrites.
Bending down and kissing 'Gods' ass? piffle. THAT. SHIT.
(#109)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Is Your Child A Goth? - 11-17-2007, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Hate Fundies View Post
davaca, don't try to change these peoples minds, they are fundamentalist sheep, blinded by faith.
they say other religions are barbaric, have a look at their history.
look at bobby joes avatar for example
KKK
now i want to make this perfectly clear for all you white trash, hillbilly, blind, stupid, hypocrites.
Bending down and kissing 'Gods' ass? piffle. THAT. SHIT.
If you've only come here to persecute True Christians™ then I'm afraid you are going to suffer the flames of Hell.
Just like those who went before you.

Find Jesus in your heart and you could still be SAVED.

PRAISE

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#110)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Professor Ogden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Professor Ogden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Professor Ogden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Professor Ogden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Professor Ogden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Professor Ogden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Professor Ogden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Professor Ogden has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Is Your Child A Goth? - 11-19-2007, 04:51 AM

[quote=davaca;39465]I read the bible... not the version you mentioned, but it's an interesting book, but I never really understood exactly why some people take this for truth...
There are plenty of other religions, or interpretations of those religions (you guys are just a small part of christianity), so please explain to me why you are right and they are wrong.
Unfortunatly, the answer: "the Bible says so" is not enough. I know you are convinced that the Bible is the only truth available, but I'm afraid muslims say the exact same thing abouth the koran, and others think it's all the same, books written by people, nothing more. Why would you be right, and all the others wrong?

Davaca,

Just why do you seem to miss the whole picture and mosey off into spent pastures when the fecund life of the Bible is there for all to profit by?

It is the DIVINE Word of God son...what is wrong with you? It says so right there in the Bible. Can't you read?

Professor Ogden

With the Holy Bible as your sole authority, you may, with a clear conscience, go into the world and act in ANY manner that will promulgate the Faith and the Name of Christianity

I am perfectly willing to give my life for my beliefs as well as yours.
(#111)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Sand-nigras - 11-20-2007, 02:25 AM

Quote:
And why do you feel it's necessary to refer to Middle Eastern people are Sand-Nigras? Does that not seem racist to you at all?
First, I don't think that someone with the hostility to the people of God that you have demonstrated should be throwing the first stone on this matter--it's rather like the proverbial pot calling the kettle black. Nevertheless, I'll try to assume that your question wasn't entirely motivated by malice and explain this to you, since you are missing the point entirely.

We're NOT insulting anyone when we use the term sand-nigra. If you read your Bible, you'll see that the A-rabs and the other nigras are all the descendents of Caanan by Ham. They are all one people, none better than any others, and they are all equally subject to Noah's curse. As for the word nigra (and similar derivations), we didn't make up the word at Landover Baptist, that's just the word for those people in the English language--a language with which, in all candor, you might want to become a bit more intimate before posting further musings in this forum. It has been that way for thousands of years, ever since God created the English language at the Tower of Babel.

We're actually exalting the whole nigra race when we point out the Canaanite connection between the sand-nigras and other nigras, since at least the Muslimmedians have progressed to the point where they worship only three false gods (Allah, Moe Hammad, and Ben Laudin) rather than the hundreds of he-devils and she-devils to whom the other nigras sacrifice all of their virgins in lavish voodoo orgies. As you should be able to see from Landover's extensive missionary work, it is our most fervent desire to bring all of those people (especially the virgins) into the presence of the Lord by forcing them to accept Christ Jesus's gift of eternal salvation. After all, somebody's got to clean up after the Heavenly banquets.

At Landover Baptist, we don't judge people by the colors of their skins. God has already done that for us. We don't believe in racism, but we do believe in Jesus, we believe in God's Truth--all of it--as set forth in the eternal Holy Bible (King James 1611 version, thank you), and yes, we believe in calling a spade a spade.
(#112)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Viking is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Sand-nigras - 12-06-2007, 03:35 AM

" Why is the Bible the ONLY True Word of God?"

it is not, its not even close to being.
(#113)
Old
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Sand-nigras - 12-06-2007, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking View Post

Well your unsupported assertion has completely convinced me!

Why don't you take the time to read the thread first, and find something specific to rebut. You might try making points and backing your points with evidence, rather than your standard, "is not, because I said so."

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

(#114)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Viking is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why is the Bible the ONLY True Word of God? - 12-06-2007, 05:46 PM

well ill support my statement from different points of view:

quantic point of view: do you realize how many religions there are in the human world? quite a lot. they all thoroughly believe what they do (at least, in most of the cases), most of them have a 'good' diety and a 'bad' diety (ie: god and satan), in some cases, various dieties with different characteristics (called 'icons' or 'avatars' during the inquisition), in some cases they only believe in an evil diety. there are in fact a lot of gods in the 'possibility' list, and a lot of prophets, who each have a religion supporting them as 'god's incarnation'. theyve all brought temporary peace, but in some point in history, their messages are lost, and war breaks out and the killing begins. now, all the cases have been pretty much the same, which makes me think, there could only be one god, whos inspired all religion. on the other side, you believe that youre god has only inspired a small group of people, baptists, and the devil has inspired the rest of the world. now what do you think has a greater possibility of assertion of god, all the other religions in the world, or yours? maybe theyre both right, who knows?, but just think about the little percentage of possibility that god is the way you have defined him. its very little. what little possibility of the bible being true and not perverted in the way we have this day. why? it has passed through the hands of thousands, or millions of men, and as we know, men are greedy. at least one of them, the ones who have handled the bible throughout history mustve changed things, just for a little money. its a great possibility.

point of view of general science: the bibles passages of miracles, especially in the first testament, have been proven all to be geological occurencies and coincidences. ie, moses splitting the red sea, it was discovered that it was actually a little sea right north of the red sea, and, that very little sea had a connection with the Mediterranean. Now at the very same time, in the east mediterranean there had been a huge water-quake, this caused a big tsnuami. the tsunami soaked up that little sea moses was going to cross, and he felt inspired. they crossed it, and as they crossed it, in the horizon, they saw the shape of the tsunami, which inspried them to say that moses had broken, what they thought was the red sea at the moment, in two. that is just an example, but examples like these are found all throughtout the bible.

personal point of view: i believe it is not wise to believe in only one 'book of god'. there have been a lot of this, and the believing of only one of them, either the Quran or the bible or the books of ancient knowledge, or the bible of satan, they have all brought nothing but war. if you have a multiple sided mind, an open mind, and take what you like from each book, you become a reasonable person. a person who thinks, and analyzes. people like this are needed to have world peace.

religious/contradiction point of view: even though i clearly believe little of what is written on the bible, i must tell you, you people have contradictions with it. 'how to cook meat like men?'?? if there is one passage that explicitly says that, i wont bother with this one. but cases like these, i found a lot in this forum, i just remember this one, cause it made me laugh the hell out of myself

moral point of view: we must remember that this book was written by jews who lived in misery, and under extremist rules. these extremist rules are clearly shown in the bible, and they are worshipped, for it was all they knew. they had no such thing as democracy, or male/female equality or bareley freedom at all. if saw a lot of men whining about their wives not 'submiting to wife duties'. wake up! its XXI century, those 'male domination' (which ever is the word for it) rules were let go long ago. they were proven unfair, unjust, and unworthy. in fact that is closer to muslim than i am (in your opinion, of course haha). you can even see that countries with wife duties, and such, are the ones with extremist, sometimes even fascist governments. in fact, they are most of the muslim countries. now, you may call me a sissy for not submitting my future wife to 'wife duties', i tell you, go live in afghanistan, and youll have right to 'wife duties', but youll sure get the hell out whining and crying like a sissy, i dont think any of you 'true men' would last in an extremist governed country more than a queer (in your sense of queer*)

*your sense of queer: any male individual who does not accept jesus into his soul, eats meat with no fat, does not flame metrosexuals, and is not completeley homophobic. he may like women, but he's still a queer devil.
(#115)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why is the Bible the ONLY True Word of God? - 12-09-2007, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking View Post
quantic point of view: do you realize how many religions there are in the human world?
I'm glad to hear that you think that the other religions are wrong. See, we're already 99.9% of the way to the proof that the Bible is the only true Word of God.

Quote:
point of view of general science: the bibles passages of miracles, especially in the first testament, have been proven all to be geological occurencies and coincidences.... Now at the very same time, in the east mediterranean there had been a huge water-quake, this caused a big tsnuami.
Would you please give us the names of the geologists who discovered this? I want to read their paper. It sounds like they have confirmed the Biblical story of the parting of the Red Sea. The earthquake doesn't prove there wasn't a miracle--the earthquake was the miracle. Glory to God!

Quote:
personal point of view: i believe it is not wise to believe in only one 'book of god'.... if you have a multiple sided mind, an open mind, and take what you like from each book, you become a reasonable person....
Well, Viking, if anyone has a "multiple sided mind," it's you.

I'm glad to see that you agree that personal belief is evidence of truth. Since you already conceded that the other religions are wrong, then I need point only to the the 150 thousand-plus members of the Landover Baptist Church, united in faith, as more than sufficient evidence to establish the Truth of the Bible.

Quote:
religious/contradiction point of view: even though i clearly believe little of what is written on the bible, i must tell you, you people have contradictions with it.... it made me laugh the hell out of myself....
All purported contradictions in the Bible that I have heard are easily explained, but we are not afraid to listen to your arguments. If you have identified a contradiction in the Bible, please post it in the Bible in a Year forum when we get to that chapter and verse.

Unfortunately, you cannot laugh the hell out. You need faith in Jesus to cast out demons. In your case, I'd say, you'll need a lot of faith to do that.

Quote:
moral point of view: we must remember that this book was written by jews who lived in misery.... they had no such thing as democracy, or male/female equality or bareley freedom at all.... wake up! its XXI century.....
All Jews live in misery, since they have rejected Christ. As for freedom, God has given all of us the ultimate freedom--but, with freedom, comes responsibility: Live your life by His rules and you will receive eternal happiness in Heaven, or devote your life to sin and pay for it with hellfire forever.

It sounds to me like you think it's the XXX century, where all kinds of sexually deviant behavior are just a "personal choice" without consequences. You must be some kind of pervert, trying to justify your deviant, perverted lifestyle.

Quote:
your sense of queer
And, finally, we see the real reason you don't love Jesus. I was right, you are a pervert.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25
(#116)
Old
Unsaved trash

MyQueerDad is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why is the Bible the ONLY True Word of God? - 12-09-2007, 11:26 PM

Quote:

too true
(#117)
Old
Trailer "Christian"
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

lilpentecostalgirl is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.lilpentecostalgirl is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why is the Bible the ONLY True Word of God? - 12-10-2007, 01:42 AM

I only read the king James, a lot of the other translations they leave out whole verses!
(#118)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why is the Bible the ONLY True Word of God? - 12-10-2007, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyQueerDad View Post
too true
Prove it.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#119)
Old
Unsaved trash

MyQueerDad is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why is the Bible the ONLY True Word of God? - 12-10-2007, 01:47 AM

Prove otherwise.
(#120)
Old
Trailer "Christian"
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

lilpentecostalgirl is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.lilpentecostalgirl is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why is the Bible the ONLY True Word of God? - 12-10-2007, 01:49 AM

Just look in the two in your local Christan book store and you will see!