(#1)
Old
Yes, THAT Brother Love!
True Christian™

Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Tonight BABY JESUS is BORN!! - 12-25-2006, 03:49 AM

Merry Christmas ever-body!! I prays that all of you be with you loved ones and that ya'll is havin a happy and peaceful CHRISTmas Holiday.

Now this is Christmas Eve and 2000 years ago the Baby Jesus was born in Bethlehem in a manger in a stable. Now there be those SINNERS in the world today who don't believe this is so BUT what do those INFIDELS know anyways? Besides, they is goin to be havin regrets bout their EVIL DOUBTS when they find themselves BURNIN in HELL for their LACK of belief in the BABY JESUSa.

Can ya imagines what this night must have been like 2000 years ago? Mary and Joseph was roamin' round all day long lookin for a place to stay cuz Mary was 'bout to give birth. But, ever-where they went they heard the same thing and that be, "Ain't no room here at this SLEAZY Motel so ya'll jist best move along before I calls the police you HOMELESS VAGRANTS!" Now can ya'll imagines that? Here the SAVIOR OF THE WORLD 'bout to be BORN and all then SINNIN' motel-keepers and their SHAMELESS HUSSIES wouldn't even give Mary and Joseph a room!! DIRTY SINNERS! All them sleazy motel-keepers was probably runnin' HOUSES OF ILL REPUTE and that t'was most likely why they had no rooms for the night! I bets all their rooms was full of SINNER PROSTITUTES and HOMERSEXUALS jist gettin' it on not even knowin' that Mary was bout to give birth to the BABY JESUS!! They all t'was probably havin their SINFUL END OF THE MONTH SALES ON SEXUAL SIN AND FORNICATION!! You SINNERS knows all bout that don't ya?

But that be ok cuz Joseph and Mary finally come upon a EMPTY STABLE! Now, Joseph, he had to throw out all the HORSE DUNG and COW PIES before he could even put his family in that stable! Can ya imagine the STINK in that place! And this is where the SAVIOR OF THE WORLD t'was to be BORN? What the HELL was the man upstairs THINKIN??? (Oooppps...sorry for my last remark which might be alittle backs-slidin').

So Joseph cleaned all the CRAP out of that broken down STABLE and then Mary t'was aloud to come into the stable. Course now, I bets Joseph made Mary help him shovel out that ANIMAL DUNG cuz ya'll knows, afterall, that Mary t'was the WENCH of Joseph and WENCHES gots to help their MEN FOLK. Anyways, Mary lays down on the stable floor and hopefully there t'wasn't no COW PIE under her! Then she gave birth to the BABY JESUS and she layed him in a MANGER in that DIRTY, DUNG SMELLIN' stable. Then the ANGELS come and then the THREE WISE MEN that Theologians say was probably from Persia. HA! I HIGHLY DOUBTS that! Why? Cuz Persia is called IRAN today and we all knows that Iran is nothin' buts MUDSLUMS. Now t'what would God be invitin MUDSLUMS to the birth of BABY JESUS for? I is tellin' ya'll rit now there WEREN'T NO MUDSLUMS at the BIRTH of BABY JESUS and I's DON'T care what the THEOLOGIANS say! All those people is tryin' to do is make the BIRTHIN' of JESUS politically correct and we ALL knows that PC is the FALSE DOCTRINE OF THE DEVIL HIMSELF!!

The FACT be that the THREE WISEMENS were GOOD TRUE CHRISTIAN WISEMEN!! That be a fact! They t'was MEN FOLK like the MEN here at LANDOVER BAPTIST! They 'twas WISE and VERY WISE in the WAYS OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!! Now of THIS there AIN'T no doubts!!

So this be how the BABY JESUS t'was BORN on THIS NIGHT 2000 years ago in Bethlehem!! PRAISE GOD FOR THE BIRTHIN' OF BABY JESUS!! HALALULU!!

Now, watch this, cuz I KNOWS there be those of ya readin' this Christmas Eve Sermon who is steeped up in DOUBT. I knows ya don't believe nothin' bouts the BIRTHIN of the BABY JESUS. And I knows some of ya'll SINNERS be thinkin', "Why didn't that Mary WENCH have an ABORTION?" Cuz those of ya that is thinkin' such an ABOMINATION is BABY KILLERS at heart anyways and ya ALREADY on the FAST TRACK to THE PIT!! Well, the BIRTHIN of BABY JESUS be all a FACT!! That be rit! It be a FACT! Ain't no room for "speculation" on this one! Ain't no matters of doubt either! It IS fact that 2000 years ago in a broken down, SHIT SMELLIN' STABLE in that ONE-HORSE town called Bethlehem that BABY JESUS was birthed into the world to BE the SAVIOR OF THE WORLD! Ifin ya'll don't believe that then ya is SATAN'S EVIL DEMON SEEDS! You is the VILE DARK CHILDRENS born of the GREASED UP, SEXUAL DISEASE INFECTED LOINS of the DEVIL himself!!

Now, someone outs there be sayin', "Oh, Oh Brother Love can ya proves all this business bout the birthin' of BABY JESUS?" Well I says I DON'T has to PROVE NOTHIN' to ya!! Why not? Cuz I MIGHT have to TOLERATE other people BUT I DON'T have to tolerate the SPIRIT OF THE ANTICHRIST!! (Oh I borrowed this line from my esteamin' friend the RIGHTEOUS Rev. Pat Robertson, BTW).

Now let me puts things SIMPLY to all you SINNERS out there who don't believe BABY JESUS t'was born on this EXACT night 2000 years ago. You IS goin' to HELL! T'what part of that do ya NOT understand?
T'What is ya NOT getting bouts it all??

BOTTOMLINE on CHRISTMAS EVE is that BABY JESUS was born this EXACT NIGHT at 1201 AM in Bethlehem in that DIRTY DUNGSHIT SMELLIN STABLE 2000 years ago! AND ifin ya DON'T believe it then you IS already KISSIN' the DEVIL'S BEHIND!! And the THREE WISEMENS was NOT MUDSLUMS!! They was ALL 3 good CHRISTIAN MEN FOLK!! So stick this all in you HEATHEN stoke pipe and SMOKE IT!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!

Turn of BURN SINNERS!

TURN OR BURN!!

Evangelist for Jesus and The Word!!

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

"Prayer should be your first resource. Not your last resort!!"
(#2)
Old
Yes, THAT Brother Love!
True Christian™

Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Tonight BABY JESUS is BORN!! - 12-26-2006, 03:36 AM

Well this 2006 Christmas day be at a close and I hopes that ever TRUE CHRISTIAN had a VERY MERRY Christmas!! Praise God!! And, early this morn' the Lord saw FIT to take that nigra "singer" James Brown out of this earth. What better present could any TRUE CHRISTIAN ask for? Now we won't have to listen to anymore of his "singin." Praise the Lord!!

Now at this close of Christmas Day 2006 I wanna say a word or two to all you SINNERS out there. I hopes you DIDN'T get NOTHIN ya wanted for Christmas! In fact, I hope you got ever thing that you DID NOT want this Christmas 2006! Sinners DON'T deserve NOTHIN!! I hope you caught you wives in bed with some nigra or the PERVERT that lives next door to ya! I hope your little HEATHEN KIDS drove you to the brink of bein out of you mind! I hope all your water pipes busted in your house! I hope your own mother didn't even bother to buy you anything for Christmas! I hope and pray this day was the LONLIEST day of your MESSED UP LIFE!

Now, why I sayin all this for? CUZ it be TIME for the SINNERS all over the world to get their due that is comin! It be time that all the SINNERS have BAD days instead of all us GOOD CHRISTIANS you have had to put up with ya over the past year. Why we've had to endure all your slanders and ever thing else. We've had to tolerate your SATANIC attacks against Christmas and JESUS CHRIST! We had to patiently standby as ya'll came out with some poppy-cock movie tellin a LIE that our LORD was have CARNAL relationships with that FILTHY TRAMP WHORE Mary Magdalene! And we had to endure YET MORE of that HOMERSEXUAL movie, "Bareback Mountain" even in our little towns this past year. What an absolute ABOMINATION that film is! "I wish I could quite ya" says one of those QUEER "cowboys". WELL we TRUE CHRISTIANS wish you would quite also...the whole lot of ya! Remember Homers, SUICIDE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION!!

Now, we TRUE AND GOOD CHRISTIANS have had to deal with watchin GOD'S ANNOINTED PROPHET, GWB, attacked from every side over the past year and we AIN'T happy bout that in the least!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE GODLY OFFICE AND APOSTLESHIP OF THE PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES!! HOW DARE YA!! When a TRUE and ANOINTED APOSTLE and PROPHET of the LORD is leadin a nation it be bess for all the SINNERS to keep their PIE WHOLES SHUT and jist do as they is TOLD. It ain't a SINNERS place to question ANYTHING that the PROPHET OF THE LORD, GWB, does or says cuz he IS the DECIDER!! And don't any of ya HEATHEN out there forget that neither!!

SINNERS the LORD GOD does NOT speak to ya! Ya might THINK HE does but all it is is your own LUNATIC voice in your head! GOD DOES NOT SPEAK TO THE SINNER!!

Now, all year long we GOOD CHRISTIANS have had to listen to you BLASPHEMY and witness your ABOMINATION WAYS ever where. Let me tell all ya rit now that the LORD'S ARMY is RISIN! We is SICK of your SIN and ABOMINATIONS! God is movin GOOD CHRISTIAN PEOPLE to take matters into our OWN hands with the LORD directin' our ways. We AIN'T goin to tolerate all your SIN in the comin year and THAT be for sure!!

We TRUE CHRISTIANS are GODdddda WARRIORSsssa!! Mark my words! SINNERS are about to PAY THE PRICE for ALL of their ABOMINATION and INIQUITIES!! Praise the LORDa!!!!

The DAY OF THE LORD is comin! GLORY!! The DAY OF JUDGEMENT is upon the world. HALALULU! Time IS runnin out for all you SINNERS and ya'll bess REPENT why there is still time!! SINNERS ya'll has spent the past year, AGAIN, makin a MOCKERY OF THE LORD thinkin that you is goin to escape HIS WRATH. And you has been SMILIN all the way! Well, the LORD GOD is about to SLAP that smile right off YOUR faces cuz the LORD has had ENOUGH OF YA and you MOCKERY!! ARMAGGEDON IS DAWNING and the Lord's PROPHET, the blessed GWB, IS goin to make SURE of it's comin in this new year, jist watch!! I KNOW that the LORD has spoken YET AGAIN to the PROPHET of our great and blessed nation and he's tellin him who to ATTACK after the first of the year!! GLORY!! The RAGHEADS are going to see lots of FIRE AND SMOKE jist like that smoldering smoke and fire that rages in the VALLEY OF HELL itself! GLORY HALALULU!!

Get ready! ARE ya READY SINNERS? Are ya ready to meet the LORD'S VICIOUS WRATH?? No matter anyways cuz you IS goin to meet the Lord's WRATH soon!

Now, we TRUE CHRISTIANS ain't gots NOTHIN to worry about on that LAST DAY cuz the Lord is goin to RAPTURE us up into HEAVEN!! GLORY!! Praise the LORD! WE are goin to be the ones sittin up in HEAVEN watch your SINNER BEHINDS suffer all the WRATH OF GOD on this earth! We IS goin to be the ones smilin and laughin as we watch the DEVIL"S HORDES hunt you down and SODOMIZE you with WHATEVER they find handy!! ARMAGGEDON IS COMIN and DON"T deny it!! This coming year of 2007 may very well SEE the GLORIOUS DAWNING of ARMAGGEDON! GLORY and PRAISE JESUS who will come with His MIGHTLY SWORD to KILL ALL SINNERS from off the face of the world! GLORY!!

Now, ifin you be a SINNER and readin this I hopes that what I says here makes you Christmas day 2006 even WORSE to remember! I hope this short sermon is the ICING ON YOUR HOMERSEXUAL CAKE!! I hope ya goes to sleep tonight and my words EAT you from the INSIDE OUT!! I hope this Christmas day for SINNERS was the WORST DAMNED day of you life!! And I hope tomorrow is even WORSE!!

But we IS prayin for ya! We is prayin that ya REPENTS and TURN TO THE LORD JESUS TODAY!! Cuz it be jist as the Bible says and that is that JESUSsssa isa tha ONLY WAYa!!

READ IT YOU HEATHENS!

"Jesus saith unto him, I AM the way, the truth, and the life: NO man cometh unto the Father, BUT by me." John 14:6

PRAISE THE LORD!!

JESUSsssa IS LORDaaa!!

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

(#3)
Old
CASTLES DON'T HAVE PHONES
Forum Member

TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Tonight BABY JESUS is BORN!! - 12-26-2006, 04:42 AM

Good God Brother Love!! Have you no shame? I mean, afterall love, it IS Christmas and perhaps it would have been best if "Deacon Jack Daniels" would have stayed "home" tonight in the "bottle" neighborhood.
I reallllyyyy don't see WHY you would issue forth such a VENOMOUS and VIPEROUS sermon of HATRED on this CHRISTMAS DAY, love! But,,,hmmm...I guess your "signature" pretty much describes the REAL you doesn't it "RAVENING WOLF"?

Now, if GWB is God's Apostle and Prophet then mwaaa is the Wizard of Oz darling! LOL you MUST be joking!! God is talking to him? Rigghhtttt.....BUT I'm sure if GWB believes what you say then this coming year of 2007 WILL see the "dawning of Armaggedon" and GWB will make certain of THAT. I must say that I REAAALLLLYYY do not see how any of you PEOPLE here at LBC could even REMOTELY think GWB is ANY apostle or prophet of YOUR GOD or any other "god" for that matter! I mean let's face it "girls", GWB has a longggggg history of drug abuse and ALCOHOLISM and he is OBVIOUSLY suffering today from WET BRAIN complete with RELIGIOUS IDEATIONS, PARANOIA, AND DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR!! Our nation is being "lead" by a STARTK and RAVING LUNATIC and there IS NO DOUBT about that, my lovelies!!

Now, as for the "homesexual icing on the cake" Love.....your HATE LACED insanity of a "short sermon" is definetly NOT the icing on anything other than RAGING MONSTER that is dwelling within you. Someday, Love, you MUST face that "monster" by confronting it and TRANSCENDING IT as you move INTO THE LIGHT of the UNIVERSAL DIVINE. My MEDITATION is that one day you WILL see the TRUE LIGHT. That you will one fine day RISE ABOVE your own MOCKERY and HYPOCRISY along with all other self-righteous, self ego-worshipping "Good Christians."

Brother Love I have ENDURED many of your "sermons" and I must say that that make it CLEAR that YOUR "god" is TWO FACED! On the one hand you present him as loving and forgiving while in the SAME BREATH you present him as some sort of Divine HOMOCIDAL LUNATIC that is UTTERLY STARK RAVING MAD!! Which is he Love? The Peace Maker OR the HATE MONGER ready to KILL by the BILLIONS? Or is he BOTH and, thus, a reflection of man's own SCHIZOID darkside???

If YOUR Armaggedon comes tomorrow then so be it BUT I am SURE that the DIVINE LIGHT will NOT allow that to happen, ever! Our Creator is LIGHT and LOVE and the Creator is INCLUSIVE not exclusive! Killing the masses of humanity is NOT even remotely in the DIVINE THOUGHT, love. The Creator who is Light and Love is MUCH BIGGER than that!!

Hmmm....(yawn)....well I believe your "little sermon" has made this "girl" sleepy, Love. So I'm going to say ta ta and nighty night for now.

This is RKO Pictures signing off.....

Twink

PS---I know all you self righteous "true Christians" here at LBC hate my gutts BUT I don't hate yours. I just feel that I must stand up for the TRUTH and SHARE THE LIGHT of LOVE here because, actually, I do see a LOT of hatred here. My meditations are with all of you at the end of this JOYOUS CHRISTMAS DAY. Love & Light all.

(#4)
Old
compassion personified
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady True Christian Beauty Saved 1 Year Silver Tither Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 5 Years True Christian Homemaker Mission to Australia Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Punched the most queers Protected by JESUS TC Bravery The Lord’s Witness Wound Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot True Heterosexual™ One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Pro-Life True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior

Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tonight BABY JESUS is BORN!! - 12-26-2006, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkBoy View Post
Hmmm....(yawn)....well I believe your "little sermon" has made this "girl" sleepy
So Brother Love's sermon has overpowered your mincing methamphetamine-addled mind? Surely this is a miracle worthy of Christ Jesus Himself!

True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.
(#5)
Old
Yes, THAT Brother Love!
True Christian™

Default Re: Tonight BABY JESUS is BORN!! - 12-27-2006, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
So Brother Love's sermon has overpowered your mincing methamphetamine-addled mind? Surely this is a miracle worthy of Christ Jesus Himself!
Don't counts on it bein a MIRACLE Sister Rogers. I know this HEATHEN and he's a SLY CON ARTIST!! He says things to rope people into his WEB of ABOMINATION and then he pounes down of them like a SNAKE full of POISON. I'm tellin ya'll this Twinkie Boy is no boy at all. He's the DEVIL INCARNATE so watch 'em!! He's so good with his sweet words and I bet my bottom dollar that SATAN HIMSELF takes lessons from him! And I ain't jokin' folks. BEWARE THIS DEMON INCARNATE CALLIN HISSELF TWINKIE BOY! Jist waits till ya sees a picture of him and ya'll understand what I means. He is 100% PURE EVIL! Don't let him rope ya ins cuz ever thing he says is a DEMONIC TRICK. He be like a hungry LION out of it's mind and lookin for ANYTHING for PREY!!

(#6)
Old
CASTLES DON'T HAVE PHONES
Forum Member

TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Tonight BABY JESUS is BORN!! - 12-28-2006, 01:19 AM

Oh Brother Love--ly...I mean reaallllyyy...a hungry lion? A demon trickster? Surely you do not mean those things so I'm ASSuming that you posted only in a moment of "righteous anger." (rolls eyes and snickers)

BTW MADame Rogers I don't do drugs. I just say NO! And as for miracles...wellll....I reallyyy do not see any anywhere in light of the present world in which we live overflowing with HYPOCRISY, starvation, lonliness, and such. I mean, is YOUR God THAT merciless and blind to all this? Does he even care? OR has he thrown up his hands aeons ago and quite? OR maybe he just went to sleep and forgot about humankind completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L&L
Twink
(#7)
Old
Yes, THAT Brother Love!
True Christian™

Default Re: Tonight BABY JESUS is BORN!! - 12-28-2006, 02:32 AM

Well Twinkle Boy if the good Lord is asleep then when He wakes up you and your kind's rear ends are TOAST!!

You EVIL SODOMITE abomination!!