Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Christians are Like Little Children
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra

Collinslaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Bible Christians are Like Little Children - 04-29-2019, 02:24 PM

Isn't it amazing that one finds himself in a world that's heading in one particular direction, then all of a sudden he discovers that the right way was actually the opposite direction of where the world was heading?

For the ways of the world are diametrically opposed and mutually exclusive to the ways of the kingdom of God, in such a way that up for the world is down for the Kingdom of God and vice versa etc.

Hence while the world is all about growing up, and becoming a adult, and acquiring worldly knowledge, and becoming wise and prudent, seeking things of self, flesh and pride, such as greatness, respect, power etc.

The Kingdom of God as taught by Jesus, was just about the precise opposite of what applies in the world, as it was all about growing down, and becoming as a child, acquiring Godly knowledge, and becoming worldly ignoramuses as the babes, and seeking to serve, and the things of the Spirit as humility, selflessness etc.

So it's impossible to have the mentality of the world and yet enter or become a part of the Kingdom of God, because they are not compatible but opposed against each other. Therefore anyone that wants to enter into the Kingdom of God must needs ditch the mentality of the world and begin to abide by that of the Kingdom of God to be able to do so.

Now when I was growing up I heard sayings of the world like "what an elder sees when he is sat, a youth cannot see it if even if he climbs up a tree", which of course also spoke in the favor of the adults and elderlies who are wise and prudent.

But then I would also get to hear the sayings of the Kingdom of God such as this:

In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight. Luke 10:21KJV

Therefore the sayings of the Kingdom of God unlike that of the world instead spoke in favor of the babes or little children who are ignorant and lacked worldly knowledge, as it seemed good in the sight of God to do so.

So it was for this reason that Jesus kept telling fully grown adults and the elderlies things as these:

Luke 18:16

"Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein."

Matthew 18:3-4

"Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

John 3:3

"Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

For the Kingdom of God was not meant for adults, even those with the mentality of the world, but for children, those with the mentality of the Kingdom of God. Therefore for adults and the elderlies to be able to enter into the kingdom of God they would have to humble themselves become as a little children.

I've come to better appreciate and understand these Sayings of Jesus concerning little children having the mentality and characteristics of Kingdom of God, during my walk at the highest level of the Spirit.

For i've often observed that little children somehow happen to accord me the kind of respect that I have in Heaven and in the sight of God, that even on meeting me for the first time, in the process of trying to acknowledge me, a times they would go to the extent of treating their birth mums who breastfed them etc., as complete strangers, usually to their mums' shock and astonishment, who would be wondering like, "who the hell is this fella?"

For they the little children would behave as though they were sent on a mission, that it's not until after I've acknowledged them, that they would now then follow their mums as little lambs as if they have fully accomplished their supposed mission, hence can now proceed with the rest of their lives.

Hence I call them my little angels because they are the ones that God usually uses to speak to me and send me a message to encourage me and let me know that He's with me, especially when i'm really unsettled and troubled and needed such. Because when they show me the same kind of respect that God shows to me, despite not having seen me before, it makes me know I am not alone but that God is with me.

But the adults, ha, no way, but the exact definition of the complete opposition, as they have the mentality of the world, but not that of the kingdom of God as the little children do, so it's the exact opposite of the respect I get from the little children or that which I have in heaven that I get from them.

But it's unless an adult or elderly has dropped the mentality of the world and humbled him/herself as a little child that he/she is able to see me as the little children do, or as it is obtainable in heaven, for as Jesus said, "God has hidden these things from the wise and the prudent(adults and elderlies) and only revealed it to babes"(little children).

For the babes that Jesus referred to on that occasion were adults and elderlies, who who had been converted in that respect and thereby become as little children, that's why they were able recognize Jesus and give Him the kind of respect that He was being accorded in heaven and in the Spirit world as the little children would do.

That's why Jesus loved little children, because they reminded Him so much of the Father and how the Father loved to do His things. For God is like a little child and hence anyone that wants to enter into the Kingdom of God must humble himself and become as a little child, for of such is the Kingdom of God.

John chapter 15 verses 13-14
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.