Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Everything you need to know about THE MOON
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
Trent Harvey, Jr.'s Avatar
Trent Harvey, Jr. Trent Harvey, Jr. is offline
Ex-hero, almost honorably discharged
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Parking Lot Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Porn Resistant Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 689
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Somebody's couch
Trent Harvey, Jr. is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Trent Harvey, Jr. is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Trent Harvey, Jr. is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Trent Harvey, Jr. is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Trent Harvey, Jr. is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Trent Harvey, Jr. is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Trent Harvey, Jr. is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Trent Harvey, Jr. is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Trent Harvey, Jr. is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Trent Harvey, Jr. is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Trent Harvey, Jr. is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Smile Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-12-2011, 04:49 PM

http://www.bible-topics.com/Moon-The.html

Scientists would have us believe that the moon is another world, a lifeless orb of dust and rock, orbiting the earth, reflecting sunlight except when the Earth's shadow falls on it. They even claim they have walked on it! These are all lies.

The Bible teaches us that the Moon is a light, not a reflector, and it doesn't float around in space, it's stuck in the sky, which is a solid object called "the firmament".

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

God put the moon there so that He wouldn't get confused as to whether it's day or night. Also, for sinners to look to them for signs, thus giving him a reason to kill them for witchcraft: Jer.10:2, Is.47:13-14, Dt.18:10-12.

Is.47:13-14:

Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee. Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.

NASA and astronomers are guilty of "stargazing", and will burn in hell: "the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame"

People who worship the moon are guilty of Athiesm:

Job 31:26 If I beheld the sun when it shined, or the moon walking in brightness;
Job 31:28 This also were an iniquity to be punished by the judge: for I should have denied the God that is above.


When Mitt Romney brings Biblical Law, atheists, and moon-worshippers in particular, will be executed, with their corpses left out to rot:

Deuteronomy 17:3-6 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die. At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

What is the definition of an atheist moon-worshipper? Well, if two people accuse you, you're guilty. Especially keep an eye on Jews, they tend to worship the moon a lot:

2 Kings 23:5 And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven.

Jeremiah 8:2 And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.


Got that? Executed and left to rot.

Psychologists and neuroscientists are liars, insanity is caused by demon possession/punishment from God, sunstroke and moonstroke. Yes, moonlight will drive you crazy - that's why it's called "lunacy". This means that NASA and astronomers, because they look at the moon, are insane and we shouldn't trust a word they say:

Psalms 121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

Matthew 4:24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.


Apart from making people crazy, the moon also causes plants to grow, just like the sun does:

Deuteronomy 33:14 And for the precious fruits brought forth by the sun, and for the precious things put forth by the moon,

A lunar eclipse is not the earth's shadow falling on the moon, it's God turning off the light to warn as that He's about to punish us:

Isaiah 13:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. (Notice that the Moon does not reflect light, as the scientists claim. The moon is a SOURCE of light.

Joel 2:10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

Joel 3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
(Once again, the moon is a light source, and the stars are small objects which can fall from the sky to the Earth.)


Founder and CEO of Trickle-Down Charities™, LLC.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
Goal:
$500,000 Currently raised: $0.11 DONATE NOW! Yes, we accept Biblecoins!

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 18,555
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-12-2011, 08:45 PM

Good work Trent assembling these Christian science facts so even a layperson can easily read them. TRUE science doesn't need all that mambo jumbo like quantum physics.

I also note NO secularist has the guts to speak up and defend the so called Lunar Reflectivity theory here.



Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Mr.Hunt's Avatar
Mr.Hunt Mr.Hunt is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 27
Join Date: Oct 2011
Mr.Hunt is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Mr.Hunt is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-12-2011, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
TRUE science doesn't need all that mambo jumbo like quantum physics.
Amen! And the reason behind this would most likely be the fact those who teach false "science" feel the need to make up large words and complicated ways that things supposedly work in order to hide their lack of true understanding, which can only come through the grace of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Praise God for those who can present us with true science straight from God's Holy Word.
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 18,555
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-12-2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hunt View Post
Amen! And the reason behind this would most likely be the fact those who teach false "science" feel the need to make up large words and complicated ways that things supposedly work in order to hide their lack of true understanding, which can only come through the grace of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Praise God for those who can present us with true science straight from God's Holy Word.
GLORY! Verily GLORY!

Our God isn't a not a complex God. He sees nipples on woman, He puts them on men too. There is no excuse for using all these made up five dollar words when describing the universe. Simple God and a simple creation.



Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Jack O'fagan's Avatar
Jack O'fagan Jack O'fagan is offline
With faith as immovable as the Earth
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Porn Resistant True Christian™ Flat Earth Tell her once Ex-Masturbator Heaven Bound Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Scientist™ Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork 3rd Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Hands Off

 
Posts: 4,779
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Body in England but HEART IN FREEHOLD!
Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-12-2011, 10:23 PM

Wonderful work Brother Trent, this would make a great pdf document for home schooling. Even in the public schools, if they insist on teaching the 'scientific' version of the moon they should give at least 50% of the time teaching the Biblical truth, this study would be a great asset to a real education,

YIC

Jack


Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.



I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 15,644
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-12-2011, 10:29 PM

Every sentence of this wonderful article is worth memorising, but one part is particularly vital:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post
Psychologists and neuroscientists are liars, insanity is caused by demon possession/punishment from God, sunstroke and moonstroke. Yes, moonlight will drive you crazy - that's why it's called "lunacy". This means that NASA and astronomers, because they look at the moon, are insane and we shouldn't trust a word they say:

Psalms 121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

Matthew 4:24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.
Moon-madness is a very common and very serious illness. Luckily, you can often identify those who have gone moon-crazy because many of them will display some variant of this symbol:


O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
Mr.Hunt's Avatar
Mr.Hunt Mr.Hunt is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 27
Join Date: Oct 2011
Mr.Hunt is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Mr.Hunt is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-13-2011, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Moon-madness is a very common and very serious illness. Luckily, you can often identify those who have gone moon-crazy...
Indeed, praise God we have such warnings as that heathen symbol to steer us clear of such blasphemous falsities. I was not completely aware of the dangers of moon-madness until this thread and now I am very glad for what I have learned. It just goes to show that we must never let our guard down, Satan's influence is everywhere!
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
A Follower's Avatar
A Follower A Follower is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ True Christian™ Heaven Bound Real American™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Friend of Jesus Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Porn Resistant Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Saved 1 Year Pro-Life Christian Love 3rd Year Bible College Touched by Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 871
Join Date: Jan 2010
A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-13-2011, 01:55 AM

More evidence for the moon being a flat disk is that it always looks the same, no matter when you look at it. If it was a spinning ball of rock you would see different rocks and shadows on its surface if you just waited, but even the most fundamentalist science believer will admit to this point, which pretty much pulls away the rug from under all their other arguments.


Leviticus 26:15-16
And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
Disciple of Khorne's Avatar
Disciple of Khorne Disciple of Khorne is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Oct 2011
Disciple of Khorne is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-13-2011, 03:19 AM

do you people really believe this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Follower View Post
More evidence for the moon being a flat disk is that it always looks the same, no matter when you look at it. If it was a spinning ball of rock you would see different rocks and shadows on its surface if you just waited, but even the most fundamentalist science believer will admit to this point, which pretty much pulls away the rug from under all their other arguments.
We only see one side of the moon because the moon rotates on its axis at the same rate as it orbits the earth. this is called synchronous rotation. synchronous is a real word even if you don't have the brain power to comprehend it.

the difference between what you have said here and the information provided by scientists is that the scientist have factual evidence to support what they say and you pull sections from a book that's thousands of years old. the scientists also don't say they should kill you for your views, even though they are right and you are wrong.

There are school children who have a better understanding of the universe than you do, one that is supported by math, science and logic. your views are supported by superstition.
Reply With Quote
(#10)
Old
Alphonse Alban's Avatar
Alphonse Alban Alphonse Alban is offline
Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once Bronze Tither Christian Love Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal Punched the most queers Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Ex-Scandinavian TC Bravery Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Crown of Life True Heterosexual™ Saved 5 Years Mower Alternative Facts Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 5,715
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Surrounded by feral eskimos.
Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-13-2011, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple of Khorne View Post
the difference between
How much did Games Workshop pay you for advertising their products? I'm sure that next disciple of Audi will come in with other fairy tales. Damn commercial bots.
Reply With Quote
(#11)
Old
A Follower's Avatar
A Follower A Follower is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ True Christian™ Heaven Bound Real American™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Friend of Jesus Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Porn Resistant Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Saved 1 Year Pro-Life Christian Love 3rd Year Bible College Touched by Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 871
Join Date: Jan 2010
A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-13-2011, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple of Khorne View Post
do you people really believe this?



We only see one side of the moon because the moon rotates on its axis at the same rate as it orbits the earth. this is called synchronous rotation. synchronous is a real word even if you don't have the brain power to comprehend it.

the difference between what you have said here and the information provided by scientists is that the scientist have factual evidence to support what they say and you pull sections from a book that's thousands of years old. the scientists also don't say they should kill you for your views, even though they are right and you are wrong.

There are school children who have a better understanding of the universe than you do, one that is supported by math, science and logic. your views are supported by superstition.
Thank you for the insults, you're simply proving that you have nothing to back up your lies, the only way you convince people is through intimidation. Well, I won't back down mister internet tough guy.

So you have math, evidence and logic for your claim that the moon by pure happenstance spins exactly at the right speed to make your claims sound somewhat right? Why didn't you post any of that evidence or logic? Or are your opinions simply based on what you heard from your public school teacher? Or are you one of those idiots who reads a textbook and then accepts everything in there literally? Even though the author is a fallible human, who probably only wrote it so he could keep the populace stupid and increase the strength of the reigning elite. You know that makes you no better than the fundamentalist terrorists who literally believe everything the quran says, right?

Well, back to the moon. Here's some math and logic for you:
Suppose the moon and the earth were spinning balls (which they obviously aren't) then the following parameters would be true:
Possible different speeds of the moon's rotation: infinite.
Possible speeds of the earth's rotation: infinite.
Chance of them exactly matching: 1 out of infinity squared or in other words 0

Please explain that smartypants.


Leviticus 26:15-16
And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
Reply With Quote
(#12)
Old
Mr.Hunt's Avatar
Mr.Hunt Mr.Hunt is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 27
Join Date: Oct 2011
Mr.Hunt is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Mr.Hunt is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-13-2011, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Follower View Post
Well, back to the moon. Here's some math and logic for you:
Suppose the moon and the earth were spinning balls (which they obviously aren't) then the following parameters would be true:
Possible different speeds of the moon's rotation: infinite.
Possible speeds of the earth's rotation: infinite.
Chance of them exactly matching: 1 out of infinity squared or in other words 0

Please explain that smartypants.
Amen, praise the Lord for facts, and simple ones that any heathen can comprehend (whether or not they will admit it.)
Reply With Quote
(#13)
Old
Disciple_of_Khorne's Avatar
Disciple_of_Khorne Disciple_of_Khorne is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 2
Join Date: Oct 2011
Disciple_of_Khorne is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-13-2011, 10:56 PM

I’m back . Banning me will not stop me, it takes about 10 minutes to make a new email address and register on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
How much did Games Workshop pay you for advertising their products? I'm sure that next disciple of Audi will come in with other fairy tales. Damn commercial bots.
GW doesn't have to pay me anything. I am a fan of the WH40k universe and thought Khorne is a lot like your god (or at least the twisted perversion of god many landover users worship). For one they are both imaginary and two much like your god khorne is responsible for a lot of hate and violence in the 40k universe.

What is on landover is not Christianity, it is a twisted perversion of faith used to justify ignorance, racism, hate and violence. A lot like chaos in the 40k universe, seeping into the mind and corrupting the weak.

You are not “true Christians” you are the weak-minded filth of society going after anything that is different or anything that opposes your ignorance.

Don’t believe me?
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...t=16785&page=2
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...012#post736012


Quote:
Originally Posted by A Follower View Post
Thank you for the insults, you're simply proving that you have nothing to back up your lies, the only way you convince people is through intimidation. Well, I won't back down mister internet tough guy.

So you have math, evidence and logic for your claim that the moon by pure happenstance spins exactly at the right speed to make your claims sound somewhat right? Why didn't you post any of that evidence or logic? Or are your opinions simply based on what you heard from your public school teacher? Or are you one of those idiots who reads a textbook and then accepts everything in there literally? Even though the author is a fallible human, who probably only wrote it so he could keep the populace stupid and increase the strength of the reigning elite. You know that makes you no better than the fundamentalist terrorists who literally believe everything the quran says, right?

Well, back to the moon. Here's some math and logic for you:
Suppose the moon and the earth were spinning balls (which they obviously aren't) then the following parameters would be true:
Possible different speeds of the moon's rotation: infinite.
Possible speeds of the earth's rotation: infinite.
Chance of them exactly matching: 1 out of infinity squared or in other words 0

Please explain that smartypants.

I want to thank you Follower. Your jaw dropping stupidity has brought me more laughter than some comedians. The things you say are so ironic I wonder if you a serious. In fact I wondered if you people believed this “the moon is a flat disk, stuck in the sky” crap at all. But now I can see you really are that stupid.

You want to talk about intimidation? Burning in hell for an eternity if you do not believe what you do is not intimidation? Genocide for different beliefs is not intimidation or worse? The irony. All YOU have is intimidation and superstition, what I have is the power of math, science and logic. The power of knowledge

You demand proof but provide none of your own. Prove there is a god. Prove that the earth and the moon are flat. You “true Christians” have no evidence to support your claims and when evidence for any other view is provided you ignore it or claim it is lies. The lies come from you people. You read a book that is thousands of years old take it all literally and believe everything in it. Sound familiar? (Scroll up to last quote)

You want to talk about terrorists? Not all terrorists are Muslim and it is not people who read the quran that are the problem, it is people who twist and pervert its content to justify violence. This is the same thing that many people on landover do. If you don’t believe me look at the links above. The only difference between you and these “fundamentalist terrorists” is they act and you just sit around spewing that putrid sorry ass excuse for religion all over these forums.

Well, back to the moon. I am not going to post much scientific evidence on this form because I don’t need to. For one you have already admitted in your last post that I have math, evidence and science on my side. Secondly, There are countless books, websites or people (not to mention photographs and videos of the moon, space, etc.) that can give you all the information needed to prove that the moon and the earth and the sun and all other stars and planets are all round things orbiting around each other in space. If you want to know more about a specific area of science I can try (I say try because there may be no hope left for someone as brain damaged as you are) to help explain it to you or provide a source of information that can.
Reply With Quote
(#14)
Old
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 15,644
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-14-2011, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple_of_Khorne View Post
What is on landover is not Christianity, it is a twisted perversion of faith used to justify ignorance, racism, hate and violence...
You are not “true Christians” you are the weak-minded filth of society going after anything that is different or anything that opposes your ignorance.
Next time you sign up, you might want to explain what it is that you do consider to be true Christianity, if it's not our faith. Because, of course, the non-Christian has a much better understanding of what Christianity is than we Christians could ever manage.
Quote:
You demand proof but provide none of your own. Prove there is a god. Prove that the earth and the moon are flat. You “true Christians” have no evidence to support your claims and when evidence for any other view is provided you ignore it or claim it is lies.
When evidence for our view is provided, you ignore the Bible or say it's a lie.
Quote:
You want to talk about terrorists? Not all terrorists are Muslim and it is not people who read the quran that are the problem, it is people who twist and pervert its content to justify violence. This is the same thing that many people on landover do.
What is the correct, non-twisted, non-perverted interpretation of the Bible, in your view?
Quote:
Well, back to the moon.
Cool, have a nice trip.
Quote:
I am not going to post much scientific evidence on this form because I don’t have any.
Fixed that for you.
Quote:
For one you have already admitted in your last post that I have math, evidence and science on my side.
But you lose, because God is on ours.
Quote:
Secondly, There are countless books, websites or people (not to mention photographs and videos of the moon, space, etc.) that can give you all the information needed to prove that the moon and the earth and the sun and all other stars and planets are all round things orbiting around each other in space.
There are countless Christian books, websites and people who can tell you that God is real.


O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
(#15)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 21,790
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-14-2011, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple of Khorne View Post
We only see one side of the moon because the moon rotates on its axis at the same rate as it orbits the earth.
So of the billions of different rotation speeds the moon could have, by an extreme coincidence it's rotation speeds matches it's rotation around Earth precisely?

Don't you realize you just proved that you are wrong and that God is right?


Only Sluts Get Raped! (1st Timothy 2:9)
To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
(#16)
Old
Jack O'fagan's Avatar
Jack O'fagan Jack O'fagan is offline
With faith as immovable as the Earth
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Porn Resistant True Christian™ Flat Earth Tell her once Ex-Masturbator Heaven Bound Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Scientist™ Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork 3rd Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Hands Off

 
Posts: 4,779
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Body in England but HEART IN FREEHOLD!
Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-14-2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
So of the billions of different rotation speeds the moon could have, by an extreme coincidence it's rotation speeds matches it's rotation around Earth precisely?

Don't you realize you just proved that you are wrong and that God is right?

Also what is the chance of it being EXACTLY the same size as the Sun as confirmed by a solar eclipse?
Attached Images
 


Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.



I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.
Reply With Quote
(#17)
Old
John Scopes's Avatar
John Scopes John Scopes is offline
Unsaved Trash, Monkey worshiping Darwinista
 

Evilution Atheist Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society

 
Posts: 665
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dayton, TN.
John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-14-2011, 10:12 PM

Yet another fascinating thread. The moon has been a significant driver in evolution. Many creatures breeding cycles are tied to it's phases (often human females menstrual cycles are tied to it) along with the tidal forces exerted upon the earth.



“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” Charles Darwin The Descent of Man (1871)
Reply With Quote
(#18)
Old
Follower_Of_Khorne's Avatar
Follower_Of_Khorne Follower_Of_Khorne is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Oct 2011
Follower_Of_Khorne is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-17-2011, 02:12 AM

So you argue all of these things but ask yourself this, what is the difference between a prophet and a schizophrenic? A prophet spoke to "god" and objects around them. A schizophrenic talks to the voices in his head that tell him to smear [toilet-mouth removed] on his dog and talks to his lego collection. Moses talked to a burning bush. Are you sure he didn't just have a red head fetish? Also? A pagan religion makes more sense than some hook nosed jew parting a whole piffleing sea by himself T.T and us putting a man on the moon is stupid? How about some wanna be alcoholic turning water into wine? I remember hearing about an AA meeting where a guy said he wishes he could do that..... And then he died of kidney failure... Kinda like Jesus<3
Reply With Quote
(#19)
Old
Jedediah's Avatar
Jedediah Jedediah is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Fisher of Men
 

True Scientist™ Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Ex-Gay Bronze Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Jr. Pastor Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ready for the Rapture Eats the Most Pork True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior TC Bravery Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus

 
Posts: 6,835
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-17-2011, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Follower_Of_Khorne View Post
So you argue all of these things but ask yourself this, what is the difference between a prophet and a schizophrenic?
It is quite easy to tell the difference, actually. Prophecy comes true.

Deuteronomy 18:21-22
And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

But even if the prophet speaks true, and shews great signs and wonders, you still can't be sure that God isn't only testing you.

Deuteronomy 13:1-3

If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

This is why you have to be a True Christian™ and have the Holy Spirit guiding your discernment to intelligently discuss these matters.


II Thessalonians 1:7-9
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power



The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony
Reply With Quote
(#20)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist

 
Posts: 12,904
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: home for the duration, as you should be
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Everything you need to know about THE MOON - 10-17-2011, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Follower_Of_Khorne View Post
...A pagan religion makes more sense than some hook nosed jew parting a whole piffleing sea by himself...
And why should we listen to a racist who doesn't even have a holy book to blame his stupidity on?


Obligatory coronavirus public service message:

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
moon, moon landing hoax, nasa

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved