Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page praise god
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Brendan is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default praise god - 02-26-2009, 01:41 AM

You religonfags are all the same. why cant you wake the piffle up and understand that science replaces the need to explain away the unknown with a god. I really hope that one of you reads this before it gets deleted.

WAKE UP

love,
4chan /b/
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Saved 1 Year True Christian™

Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 01:43 AM

Why do you hate God?

Yours in Christ
Brother Lazarus

In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 01:45 AM

and by the way,

what is up with this truly ignorant and blatant racism ?

if there is a hell, you people are first in line im sure.
(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Lazarus View Post
Why do you hate God?

Yours in Christ
Brother Lazarus
I cant hate something that dosent exist now can I?

the censorship on this place, how can you be content as mere sheep?
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Saved 1 Year True Christian™

Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourchanslashb View Post
and by the way,

what is up with this truly ignorant and blatant racism ?

if there is a hell, you people are first in line im sure.
There is no racism here. Everything you see is based squarely on scripture. If you took the time to study your KJV 1611 Bible you would know this is true.

So why not answer my question? Why do you hate God? Why do you reject the Grace of Jesus? Why do you want to go to Hell?

Yours in Christ
Brother Lazarus

In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.
(#6)
Old
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default 02-26-2009, 01:55 AM

Quote:
You religonfags are all the same. why cant you wake the piffle up and understand that science replaces the need to explain away the unknown with a god. I really hope that one of you reads this before it gets deleted.

WAKE UP

love,
4chan /b/
We're not going to delete your post just because it's wrong, friend. You have created a "teachable moment", and I thank you for it.

Science changes it's story every day, but the Word of God never changes. Christians speak with confidence we because know that we are right. Scientists are wishy-washy and always qualify their their statements in weasel words, because they worry that they might be wrong. The reason it is this way is because the scientists are poking around in the dark using fallible reason to understand how the universe works, but we Christians have the autobiography of the One who created the universe.

Now let me ask you this. How can anyone find fallible man's science to be more trustworthy than the Word of the Almighty God?

Quote:
the censorship on this place, how can you be content as mere sheep?
What censorship, friend? You've been allowed to speak your mind, and as long as you remain civil, that will continue to be the case.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
We're not going to delete your post just because it's wrong, friend. You have created a "teachable moment", and I thank you for it.

Science changes it's story every day, but the Word of God never changes. Christians speak with confidence we because know that we are right. Scientists are wishy-washy and always qualify their their statements in weasel words, because they worry that they might be wrong. The reason it is this way is because the scientists are poking around in the dark using fallible reason to understand how the universe works, but we Christians have the autobiography of the One who created the universe.

Now let me ask you this. How can anyone find fallible man's science to be more trustworthy than the Word of the Almighty God?

What censorship, friend? You've been allowed to speak your mind, and as long as you remain civil, that will continue to be the case.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
Sir, Might I point out that the bible (while allegedly inspired by god) was most certainly written by the "fallible" hand of man. and I would like to ask; If the bible is the Literal word of God, why do you only take certain parts of it literally?

example:

Quote:
Exodus 20:14 "You shall not commit adultery."
Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."
Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."
Proverbs 6:32 "But a man who commits adultery lacks judgment; whoever does so destroys himself."

Leviticus 21:9 "And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire."
Deuteronomy 25:11-12 "If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity."
and please do not try to use John 8:1-11 as a defence. Notice that John 8:6 says "They were using this question as a trap", which clearly means that the situation of John 8:1-11 was no more than a trap to make Jesus make a mistake.

you call this a "teachable moment" and I mean for this to go both ways.

Quote:
So why not answer my question? Why do you hate God? Why do you reject the Grace of Jesus? Why do you want to go to Hell?
I did answer your question, I can not hate what (I believe) does not exist. I do not reject the grace of jesus, I question it. I do not fear hell, because religious or not, I am a moral person. I do not wish harm on others and I help the people I can. Is that not what all this really boils down to? because I question an age old belief My soul is condemned to hell?
(#8)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Sir, Might I point out that the bible (while allegedly inspired by god) was most certainly written by the "fallible" hand of man. and I would like to ask; If the bible is the Literal word of God, why do you only take certain parts of it literally?

example:
Where do we not take all of that literally?

We are bound by secular law. When we are not bound by secular law, we will enforce all of these laws.

That's the point of Christian Reconstruction.

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Christian Reconstruction
and in what country will that be? or is that going to take over the world? I certainly hope not in the USA, as the people who founded this great country specifically stated separation of church and state. remember the last time the two were intertwined? That was called the Spanish inquisition. a whole lot of needless death. I thought the bible spoke of humility and good will towards your fellow man and that shouldnt stop for religion. this is a free country we are free to do and believe what we want. to suggest anything else makes you no better than these guys
(#10)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 03:23 AM

Quote:
and in what country will that be? or is that going to take over the world? I certainly hope not in the USA, as the people who founded this great country specifically stated separation of church and state. remember the last time the two were intertwined? That was called the Spanish inquisition. a whole lot of needless death. I thought the bible spoke of humility and good will towards your fellow man and that shouldnt stop for religion. this is a free country we are free to do and believe what we want. to suggest anything else makes you no better than these guys

I suggest you try www.americanvision.org as a starting point.

The Constitution only stands until enough Christians (78% of the American population) decide they've had enough of that secular nonsense and elect Christian leaders (like Obama, a devout Christian and a stealth Republican) to eliminate it.

Christian Ladies:
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 03:41 AM

Secular Nonsense? If you do not like this country I suggest you find a new one. perhaps The Gaza Strip or Darfur would be more to your liking. and of the 78% of American Christians (according to census data im assuming) how many are radical enough to want to abolish the constitution, thereby dissolving the USA? There are big problems on our PLANET If that 78% would concentrate on them, maybe we as a RACE would move forward. as opposed to just the radical christians.

Also,

Pastor Billy-Ruben,

I must apologize for my first post here, It was typed with haste and angst in my heart. I really appreciate an oppourtunity for a debate with you and all the members of this forum. I do not want to offend anyone, I want to learn about you. and for what its worth, for you to learn about people like me. The Hard working, Moral citizens with beliefs that are different than yours. I will always be content for people to believe whatever they want to. I may not be christian myself but I cant say anything bad about the church. Once upon a hard time, I survived on food donated to me by a local congregation. We think differently but we are all good people.

so thank you,
Brendan
(#12)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 04:04 AM

Brendan -

Perhaps Pastor Billy-Reuben will be kind enough to change your screen name to Brendan, or something similar you might request.

You were nearly banned for your screen name, you see, because . . . well, you know what it is, and so do we. Now, we see that you are not another typical b/tard, who can't even write coherent sentences. We're pleased to have you with us, in fact.

Quote:
Secular Nonsense? If you do not like this country I suggest you find a new one. perhaps The Gaza Strip or Darfur would be more to your liking. and of the 78% of American Christians (according to census data im assuming) how many are radical enough to want to abolish the constitution, thereby dissolving the USA? There are big problems on our PLANET If that 78% would concentrate on them, maybe we as a RACE would move forward. as opposed to just the radical christians.
Well, Brendan, I suggest you investigate "Evangelical Christians". You'll find that only a few short years ago, people identifying as evangelical made up only 11% of the American population.

Recent polls indicate that up to 30% of the American population now identifies as evangelical.

That's why Mike Huckabee took 9 states in the Republican primary. Check my signature link for his comments about the Constitution, as opposed to God's Law (the Bible).

Christian Ladies:
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 06:06 AM

ok Jenny,

I did a little research, and I have some questions. If Christian Reconstruction should occur, where do people like me fit in? will I still be free to believe what I want and just be bound by the teachings of the bible as law? or will I have to convert (if that is even possible if someone is forced) to Christianity?

are you willing to give up liberty, freedom and the pursuit of happiness to live under the rule of the church?

would we still be a democracy?

how could a nation such as this co-exist with everyone else?
(#14)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 06:11 AM

Quote:
ok Jenny,

I did a little research, and I have some questions. If Christian Reconstruction should occur, where do people like me fit in? will I still be free to believe what I want and just be bound by the teachings of the bible as law? or will I have to convert (if that is even possible if someone is forced) to Christianity?
You can believe whatever you want. However, any form of worship which is not Christian will be outlawed; all temples, synagogues, mosques, etc. destroyed; and any holy books, idols, etc. confiscated and destroyed.

You may have a difficult time finding work, housing, etc. if you are not a professing Christian.

Quote:
are you willing to give up liberty, freedom and the pursuit of happiness to live under the rule of the church?
Actually, I'd be gaining freedom in Christ's Kingdom on Earth.

Quote:
would we still be a democracy?
Do you honestly think we are now? You're making a funny, right?

Read this thread to learn more about your "democratically-elected" President Obama: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=19998

Quote:
how could a nation such as this co-exist with everyone else?
The same way all of Europe coexisted until a couple of hundred years ago, and the way we coexist with the Islamofascists now. With many wars, until eventually Christianity wins out again and Christ's Kingdom covers the globe.

Christian Ladies:
(#15)
Old
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 06:30 AM

Just wanted to let you know that I didn't really read much of this thread but I DID NOTICE that Pastor B-R and Sister Jenny were courteous and offered to share the love of Jesus with you, but whatever-your-name (the OP) was beyond rude, although I didn't really read his posts. It's a he, right? My gypsy good luck doll tells me that he's 15 years old. What kind of prize do I win if I get this one right?

I'm not going to participate any more in this thread. I keep seeing the WoT flashing red screen, so I'm going to turn my computer off.

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 06:32 AM

oh my,

I just cant understand the racism in the following posts. this is 2009 and we cant go fearing or hating anyone based on the color of their skin. it is absolute insanity. I agree with you on the democracy part, that is absolutely in line with what I think is going on in this country.

islamofascism, we want these guys to stay away from us but why do they hate us? well look no further than the post you linked to

Quote:
Barack Obama supports covering up genital torture to preserve our national security.

Ethiopian Binyan Mohamed and four others filed a lawsuit against a subsidiary of Boeing, who flew the men to prisons outside of the United States where they were subjected to brutal treatment, including genital torture.

Said torture consisted of slicing the p***s open with a razor and pouring a “hot, stinging liquid” into the wounds.

These “suspected terrorists” were held for several years, then released without ever being charged.

President Obama’s legal team backed up the Bush Administration’s previous court argument, the case should be dismissed because “even discussing it in court could threaten national security and relations with other nations”.

That’s right. Genital mutilation is not something we’re proud of, and President Obama is right to cover it up. Even though the cat, as it were, is out of the bag.

YES, WE CAN cover up genital torture!
that is torture, and torture is against the Geneva conventions. and the Geneva conventions are international LAW. which was broken, and you dont think the perpetrators should be brought to justice and pay for their horrid crimes against humanity? the very notion that people know this happened and it is not being brought up in court simply shows that the system is utterly dead and HUGE crimes will go unpunished in the name of "national security". honestly it sickens me. to know now all the lies I was drowned in as a child growing up. I give up, you can have this country. I am done with it.
(#17)
Old
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 06:36 AM

What's your address? I'll take your house.

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
Just wanted to let you know that I didn't really read much of this thread but I DID NOTICE that Pastor B-R and Sister Jenny were courteous and offered to share the love of Jesus with you, but whatever-your-name (the OP) was beyond rude, although I didn't really read his posts. It's a he, right? My gypsy good luck doll tells me that he's 15 years old. What kind of prize do I win if I get this one right?

I'm not going to participate any more in this thread. I keep seeing the WoT flashing red screen, so I'm going to turn my computer off.
just fyi, Im a 25 year old blue collar man, I work 6 days a week to have food, clothes and a warm place to sleep and I did apologize for my first post. Ive tried to stay as civil as possible this is an adventure "behind enemy lines" as they say. but I am learning a lot. we are different thats for sure but the similaritys I find are striking.
(#19)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 06:47 AM

Quote:
just fyi, Im a 25 year old blue collar man, I work 6 days a week to have food, clothes and a warm place to sleep and I did apologize for my first post. Ive tried to stay as civil as possible this is an adventure "behind enemy lines" as they say. but I am learning a lot. we are different thats for sure but the similaritys I find are striking.
Your name makes it hard for me to imagine you as anything near even the age of the majority. I am willing to guess that you are a underage b& right now and lying about your age. Similarities is how it's spelled and given your spelling it's probably not a isolated misspelling. You are a new guy, so be carefull here to avoid getting people hating you from the start. I don't understand who comes onto a Christian forum to name himself after a random board on a website devoted to animu and mango. Why not go and fill /x/ with orange boxes or something? Why come here and use our house and our front yard for your illiterate trash rants?
(#20)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

Default Re: praise god - 02-26-2009, 06:49 AM

Quote:
oh my,

I just cant understand the racism in the following posts. this is 2009 and we cant go fearing or hating anyone based on the color of their skin. it is absolute insanity. I agree with you on the democracy part, that is absolutely in line with what I think is going on in this country.

islamofascism, we want these guys to stay away from us but why do they hate us? well look no further than the post you linked to

that is torture, and torture is against the Geneva conventions. and the Geneva conventions are international LAW. which was broken, and you dont think the perpetrators should be brought to justice and pay for their horrid crimes against humanity? the very notion that people know this happened and it is not being brought up in court simply shows that the system is utterly dead and HUGE crimes will go unpunished in the name of "national security". honestly it sickens me. to know now all the lies I was drowned in as a child growing up. I give up, you can have this country. I am done with it.
Excuse me, where do you see racism in our praise for President Obama's policy of covering up genital torture?

There's no comment about the color of these people's skin (which, actually, pretty well matches President Obama's).

Islamofascist isn't a race. It's a religious/political ideology with the promotion of an Islamist theocracy by any means necessary at its core. It is a sick fundamentalism which leads to the flying of airplanes into office towers, and the torching of hotels in Mumbai, and the blowing up of buses full of schoolchildren.

Is that something you think is wonderful? Is that what you consider "diversity"?

Christian Ladies: