Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum
Reload this Page Who was worse: Pol Pot or Rosa Parks?
Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Who was worse: Pol Pot or Rosa Parks? - 09-16-2017, 03:20 AM

The discussion of Hitler and Anne Frank had my gears turning, and made me consider, who was the worse villain in history; Pol Pot or Rosa Parks?

Now don't get me wrong, Pol was a dirty Commie nip himself, but I can sort of see him as a bit of an anti-hero considering what he was up against - dissidents, libetards, educated thinkers and other degenerate scum.

PROVERBS 11:25 The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.

Is is any surprise that the gook liberals ended up put to death and left to rot in watery gulches known as the killing fields?

Though ultimately, his effort was most flawed, his sentiment was noble. If only he was white, and his cause was for God, and was an American, he would have been a hero. More like POTUS Donald Trump who will undoubtedly drain the swamp of our country and bring us to a new Year Trump!

Now Rosa, that wench truly was vile! She deliberately tried to disrupt peaceful order in a not so veiled effort to take the upper hand and defy her betters. Pol Pot might have tried to make Year 0 happen, but Rosa was launching an Armageddon with her sass-talk and uppity defiance!! Then all hell broke loose and the damage she inflicted on America may never recover. Black-on-white violence! Who'd ever feel safe riding a bus again after what she did?

My vote goes to Rosa! May she be a back-seat for Satan for eternity.