Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Interesting...
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#21)
Old
"Stumpy"
True Christian™

Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_Shift View Post
....Your serious? Wow..I thought it was just a Legal thing.

So, how is the paypal "Godly"? Did you teach a pastor HTML or something?
It's Godly because the LORD commands that you should Tithe and give to the LORD to make your life better.

Proverbs 3:9-10
9Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
10So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

It's important to Honor the LORD with your Substance, as much as possible, and as many times as possible. Your Substance pleases the LORD and by giving Substance to the LORD it SHOULD please you too. Maybe there will be hope for you Son, if you'll just read the Bible and give it a try. Those other ways you learned in the past were just watered down versions of True Christianity, maybe if you saw it our way, you'd like it. Of course, if you don't.... you'll just burn in hell for an eternity.

Proverbs 23:13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. 14Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
(#22)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 10:49 PM

Quote:
....Your serious? Wow..I thought it was just a Legal thing.

So, how is the paypal "Godly"? Did you teach a pastor HTML or something?
Our Pastors have no need to learn from a mere female such a myself.
By the wonders of the Innernets all money Donated goes on to assist our Pastors carry out their work spreading the True Christian™ Word of Our Lord Jesus.
Anything that helps spread The Word is Godly to me.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#23)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Zero_Shift is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior in Christ View Post
It's Godly because the LORD commands that you should Tithe and give to the LORD to make your life better.

Proverbs 3:9-10
9Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
10So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

It's important to Honor the LORD with your Substance, as much as possible, and as many times as possible. Your Substance pleases the LORD and by giving Substance to the LORD it SHOULD please you too. Maybe there will be hope for you Son, if you'll just read the Bible and give it a try. Those other ways you learned in the past were just watered down versions of True Christianity, maybe if you saw it our way, you'd like it. Of course, if you don't.... you'll just burn in hell for an eternity.
OHHHHH I'd better Repent now.. lest I burn!

Tried christianty, got baptised, treated people like dung in the name of "jesus", got Jaded, left. (Still have the T-Shirt, makes a great floor scrubber) So, I'll pass on Salvation, thanks anyway.
(#24)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 10:51 PM

Quote:
*smiles* Dont worry, you seem to be in the same boat as me. I'll tell you when the raid will beguin so you can take cover. ^^
TAKE COVER? Just where do you expect me to do that?!

That's it! I'm digging a bunker!

Moon

PS - It would be awful nice of you to take me on one of those triangle planes (stealth I think... )

You pray...I dance naked in the forest
(#25)
Old
"Stumpy"
True Christian™

Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 10:52 PM

It's important for the Pastors to raise money, how else are they supposed to finance their private airplanes and mission trips? Being a Soldier is hard, but being a Pastor for the Landover Baptist Church truly takes an uncommon fortitude unseen in the common man, they are surely blessed by Jesus himself!

Proverbs 23:13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. 14Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
(#26)
Old
Honorary White Woman.
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ True Christian Lady

Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Hmm...so Have I, but your not falling at my feet.
That's because you unsaved trash. I does not bow to unsaved trash, and neither did the LORD!

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. - Matthew 4:8-10

Now, if you had killed more mooselimbs than Brother Warrior and you was Saved©, I mighta considered it (though I sure wouldn't be worshippin' yo behind!). As it is, it don't really matter if you kills the mooselimbs or the mooselimbs kills you... either way, it's gonna be less unsaved folk in the world. Hallelujah!

"He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin
(#27)
Old

Zero_Shift is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Talitha View Post
Our Pastors have no need to learn from a mere female such a myself.
.....And equal rights were destroyed by that statement. Thanks sister for undermining the Constution...

Quote:
they are surely blessed by Jesus himself!
Yeah...or by Extorting there flock grunty, Exactly why you don't like Catholics (among other reasons)

Quote:
It would be awful nice of you to take me on one of those triangle planes (stealth I think... ) old
Thats a B2 Spirtit btw, worked on those, they rock.
(#28)
Old

Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sista Lateefah View Post
That's because you unsaved trash. I does not bow to unsaved trash
So, is this like Scientology? Do I have to give money to be a "True christian?" or just kiss up to one?
(#29)
Old
Deaconess
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 11:04 PM

Quote:

Thats a B2 Spirtit btw, worked on those, they rock.
Wasn't that also called a "Wobbly Goblin?"

Suits you!!

Sister Talitha

(#30)
Old

Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Wasn't that also called a "Wobbly Goblin?"

Suits you!!
Meh, to each his own. The B2 was easy to work on...till you had to pull an Engine...then it was hell.
(#31)
Old
"Stumpy"
True Christian™

Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Meh, to each his own. The B2 was easy to work on...till you had to pull an Engine...then it was hell.

I assigned you a negative reputation, because so far you've done nothing but slander God's name. If you'd like to check the comments on why you've received a bad mark check your "user CP." Keep it up Sinner, you're well on your way to hell already.

(#32)
Old
Deaconess
True Christian™

Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 11:13 PM

Quote:
So, is this like Scientology? Do I have to give money to be a "True christian?" or just kiss up to one?
We are nothing like Sintology. How dare you.

Loving Donations and Tithing are purely on a Voluntary basis, but obviously as True Christians™ we do so out of Love in the hope of further Eternal Salvation when Jesus decides to take us.

Sister Talitha

(#33)
Old

Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 11:17 PM

Quote:
We are nothing like Sintology. How dare you.

Loving Donations and Tithing are purely on a Voluntary basis, but obviously as True Christians™ we do so out of Love in the hope of further Eternal Salvation when Jesus decides to take us.

Yeah..like Scientologists. And come on, at least spell it right. How hard can it be to copy and paste. Come one, say it with me, Ctrl+C = COPY Ctrl+V = PASTE. Thanks

(this has been a public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood Chaos Mage)
(#34)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 11:19 PM

Can we please try not to piss him off...these boys are trigger-happy from what I hear.... and I like my forrest. I would hate to see it blown to bits.

Moon

(#35)
Old
"Stumpy"
True Christian™

Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Yeah..like Scientologists. And come on, at least spell it right. How hard can it be to copy and paste. Come one, say it with me, Ctrl+C = COPY Ctrl+V = PASTE. Thanks

(this has been a public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood Chaos Mage)
Nobody is allowed to put a True Christian woman in her place but a True Christian man. Your heathen ways and homersexural tendencies make you less than a human, in fact, according to the Bible(KJV1611) YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION! So you have come here to insult Godly Christians, you couldn't hide your true nature for long. Next thing you'll tell me is that you're a demoncrat, they're even worse than heathens.

(#36)
Old
Deaconess
True Christian™

Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 11:22 PM

Quote:

I spelt it correctly. All these False Cults begin with a Sin.
Any more back-chat from you sonny and you'll pick up some Infraction Points.
By the way, did you mean to say "come one" or was your Boyfriend trying to get you away from your sticky Keyboard?

Sister Talitha

(#37)
Old

Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior in Christ View Post
Nobody is allowed to put a True Christian woman in her place but a True Christian man. Your heathen ways and homosexual tendencies make you less than a human, in fact, according to the Bible(KJV1611) YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION! So you have come here to insult Godly Christians, you couldn't hide your true nature for long. Next thing you'll tell me is that you're a demoncrat, they're even worse than heathens.
Hmmm.. Abomination? I beg to differ, I just have a bit more then half a brain. And I "Couden't hide my true nature?" My dear Grunty, I wasn't trying. And by the way, what evidence do you have that I am homosexual? Or does "Proof of what we don't know is true" AKA Faith, apply to this too?

Quote:
I spelt it correctly. All these False Cults begin with a Sin.
Any more back-chat from you sonny and you'll pick up some Infraction Points.
By the way, did you mean to say "come one" or was your Boyfriend trying to get you away from your sticky Keyboard?
OHHHHHH Infraction points....I'm so scared I'm gonna Repent....yeah, right.

And I'm just expressing my opinion, As are you, though in a way without any basis in reality... Have you all become so Immature and Ignorant that you have to call me gay like we were in High School? I guess so...
(#38)
Old
"Stumpy"
True Christian™

Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Hmmm.. Abomination? I beg to differ, I just have a bit more then half a brain. And I "Couden't hide my true nature?" My dear Grunty, I wasn't trying. And by the way, what evidence do you have that I am homosexual? Or does "Proof of what we don't know is true" AKA Faith, apply to this too?

OHHHHHH Infraction points....I'm so scared I'm gonna Repent....yeah, right.

And I'm just expressing my opinion, As are you, though in a way without any basis in reality... Have you all become so Immature and Ignorant that you have to call me gay like we were in High School? I guess so...
It's not immature, it's God's way. If you're truly wondering WHY you received infraction points, detailed accounts of what you did and which specific rules you've broken will be shown to you in your "USER CP" which can be found on the toolbar on the lefthand side of the screen. Maybe if you'd just see the error in your ways and change you'd be accepted and become one of us, TRUE GODLY CHRISTIANS.

(#39)
Old
Honorary White Woman.
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ True Christian Lady

Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 11:35 PM

Quote:
If you does not want to be called that, you should nots act like that. A good way to repent of yo homer behavior would be to accept Christ and tithe to LBC. That way we know you is interested in becoming a real man (and all True Christian™ mens be real mens).

"He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin
(#40)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

Default Re: Interesting... - 04-16-2007, 11:38 PM

Wait.....he plays for the other team?! DAMN! There go my fantasies!

Moon