Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page It's official: Atheists are just mad at God!
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#22)
Old
True Christian™

Christian Love True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Virgin Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by for the love of Fsm View Post
Why do you keep deleting my videos? That was not video spam that was a video that was deleted OBVIOUSLY because you are afraid of what it says. For any one curious... youtube christianity debate there you will find the video in all of its truth and glory.
That is not the only video that has been deleted by you what about the bible contradiction video I posted? No where to be found. WHY? is that a video you have no answer for? Again youtube bible contradictions and you will have it. I see no one has been able to answer my challenge I posted in another thread yet, I am still awaiting for an answer.
I'm sorry, I didn't know we were playing debate wack-a-mole through the entire forum. A song by some Satanist band like Wink 182 isn't going to convince any of us that the Bible has contradictions, well because it doesn't!

Would you please stop spamming music videos?