Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page BAN CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2!
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#10)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

-AtheistScum- is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: BAN CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2! - 06-02-2010, 10:46 AM

well, let me correct that for a moment....
In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the player isn't a soviet soldier, because story happens in modern times. You probably mean Call of Duty: World at War. It's a game, what happens in WW2 and player can play as soviet soldier(I played this game and that was the biggest reason i didn't like it) also, the game was made by a differend game studio.
Now back to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2...there is a level, where player can shoot Russian civilians, but he isn't a terrorist, he's an undercover soldier in terrorist group. That level generates need for revenge against terrorists, specifically the ending, when player's cover gets blown and he gets shot in the face by terrorists. Player can also skip this level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
While Playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, a child can shoot a person, stand over the corpse, look down at the dead person's face, and then put down their game controller, whip out their penis, and slap it against their computer monitor, simulating an act of "turkey-slapping" necrophillia.

Also, while Playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, children can do stand over the corpse, then bite their lip and suck on their monitor, simulating drinking the blood of the dead. They can even fart on the dead person's face (digestive system permitting) or simulate desecrating the corpse by urinating on their monitor (though I didn't test this for fear of damaging my keyboard.)
Im an hardcore games(person, who plays alot of games) and those thing you said....well, that's simply the most f*cked up sh*t i heard today. It just isn't normal. Sure, they CAN do that, but those who really do it...mental hospital for them.

Also, about F.A.G.S., it really means "Fight Against Grenade Spam". By granade spam they mean situation in multiplayer, where enemy team tosses too many granades at you. the FAGS word is a joke. it's origin is from a video to promote Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
you can find it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td352xP-NZ8

"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: players can assasinate Bush, Cheney, and a very unflatteringly-portrayed Sarah Palin."
Are you sure, that it's from Modern Warfare 2? That image has sh*tty visuals and it seems like this game was made in...2003 maybe(modern warfare 2 came out in 2009.