Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Questions for Evolutionist to answer
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81)
Old
15.3IQ's Avatar
15.3IQ (On Moderation) 15.3IQ is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 57
Join Date: Feb 2007
15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Wrong friend; spiders that paralyzed and devoured alive can't have young. That is what the false, degrading theory of evolution is about; can an animal live long enough to reproduce. So clearly the spider would evolve some anti-wasp defense, say body spikes, and the wasp would evolve a counter, longer stingers until you had spider with metal body armor and wasps with shape charges as a stinger. Yet they don’t.

Why? Because God wants these little spiders tortured to death by these wasps to show you what hell is like.
lol your so right god made those wasps do that to the spiders....so that we can know what hell is like....how far did you get in school? oh wait you probably live in a town full of redneck ignorant idiots like you.

and what assertions have i made without proof?

its funny to see how indoctrinated humans can actually get when you brainwash them with fear their whole lives...

you have no logic of anything you believe. its all circular. and its all a security blanket...

i have over a million reasons why your god is a lie and if you have the strength of your convictions you will read my thesis and then try to tell me that you have logical reasons to believe in the god of abraham....which hey by the way is the EXACT same god that the jews and muslims worship....but you idiots still kill each other because killing in the name of god is ok lol you ****in idiots

so go read this i have it published on this site i will provide and also in lots of universities and colleges...you know what those are right....???

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=3461
Reply With Quote
(#82)
Old
Kick Me's Avatar
Kick Me Kick Me is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jan 2007
Kick Me is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 09:22 AM

Wrong! There is no way your science can prove there was no Cain! That is the kind of soft information that would not be persevered. Now how could Cain marry his sister and not produce idiots Rachael?[/quote]

maybe cain was real. marries his sister then has idiot kids that die
do to birth defects soon after and the world goes on as he and
his sister die of old age
Reply With Quote
(#83)
Old
15.3IQ's Avatar
15.3IQ (On Moderation) 15.3IQ is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 57
Join Date: Feb 2007
15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 09:31 AM

wait your information about cain and able only come from the bible...so what is your proof the bible is right. everything in it historically is bullshit....no flood covered the planet, there was no adam and eve, ****ing talking snakes and walking on water. the whole thing is lies...now give me one good reason why the bible isnt a big lie. give me a logical piece of evidence....you know what logical means right...you passed highschool? maybe took a critical thinking class in college or university? i hope you did or your in trouble.
Reply With Quote
(#84)
Old
SalvationSeeker's Avatar
SalvationSeeker SalvationSeeker is offline
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3,979
Join Date: Sep 2006
SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 153IQ View Post
wait your information about cain and able only come from the bible...so what is your proof the bible is right. everything in it historically is bullshit....no flood covered the planet, there was no adam and eve, ****ing talking snakes and walking on water. the whole thing is lies...now give me one good reason why the bible isnt a big lie. give me a logical piece of evidence....you know what logical means right...you passed highschool? maybe took a critical thinking class in college or university? i hope you did or your in trouble.
Prove the Holy Bible isn't right. Go ahead, try. (You can't.)
You came here, to our forum, we didn't come to your forum.
You answer to us, not the another way around, canuck.


If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
Reply With Quote
(#85)
Old
Rev. Dr. Davidson's Avatar
Rev. Dr. Davidson Rev. Dr. Davidson is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

 
Posts: 1,437
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Twenty minutes from hell- I mean Washington DC
Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 153IQ View Post
everything in it historically is bullshit....
Wrong buddy boy. Before you spout illiterate garbage like this, please take the time to research it first.

no flood covered the planet,
Wrong again. Every major religion on the planet has a flood story. How do you explain having sea creature fossils high in the mountains?

there was no adam and eve,
Can even you say this with 100% certainty? You obviously need to go back to school.
you know what logical means right...you passed highschool? maybe took a critical thinking class in college or university? i hope you did or your in trouble.
The only person in danger of coming off as an idiot is you. When you can articulate an intelligent argument in English, we will be more than happy to respond.
Okay kid, do your parents know you're staying up all night on their computer?


"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)
Reply With Quote
(#86)
Old
15.3IQ's Avatar
15.3IQ (On Moderation) 15.3IQ is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 57
Join Date: Feb 2007
15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson View Post
Okay kid, do your parents know you're staying up all night on their computer?

yes im 23 i live with my fiancee and am in university for philosophy. so dont make such generalizations


no im right the bible is historically false.

yes every major religion has had a flood story, and there were massive floods were those religions were....but not the entire earth....so you believe in noahs ark...he got 2 of every 50 million some odd specie on ONE boat then when it was all over he distributed them throughout the earth in their corresponding geological areas?? like all the marsupials in australia? wow your right...how couldnt i believe such an obvious truth!!!


yes i can say with 100% certainty there was no adam and eve...theoretically there was a genetic adam. a male that we all share the same Y chromosome with. thats genetic science....DNA....i know you will say scientists lie but wouldnt it make their job easier to say we found the answer...god did it. then all you people would be happy. but no they want TRUTH so they take the evidence and put it together...try it some day

lol you want me to prove the bible wrong...go to my thesis that i have ready for my masters in theological philosophy.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=3461

it might be a long read but you are all very intelligent im sure it wont be too hard for you...

and while your getting educated while dont you check out these videos by the smartest man on earth?
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...0689&q=dawkins
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...&q=virus+faith
Reply With Quote
(#87)
Old
Rev. Dr. Davidson's Avatar
Rev. Dr. Davidson Rev. Dr. Davidson is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

 
Posts: 1,437
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Twenty minutes from hell- I mean Washington DC
Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 153IQ View Post
no im right the bible is historically false.

yes every major religion has had a flood story, and there were massive floods were those religions were....but not the entire earth....so you believe in noahs ark...he got 2 of every 50 million some odd specie on ONE boat then when it was all over he distributed them throughout the earth in their corresponding geological areas?? like all the marsupials in australia? wow your right...how couldnt i believe such an obvious truth!!!


yes i can say with 100% certainty there was no adam and eve...theoretically there was a genetic adam. a male that we all share the same Y chromosome with. thats genetic science....DNA....i know you will say scientists lie but wouldnt it make their job easier to say we found the answer...god did it. then all you people would be happy. but no they want TRUTH so they take the evidence and put it together...try it some day

lol you want me to prove the bible wrong...go to my thesis that i have ready for my masters in theological philosophy.
I have to wonder if this thesis was rejected. Your use of one sided argument, and lack of proper sentence structure leads me to believe this is so. I also wrote a thesis for my masters some years back.

You may want to reread those parts about the great flood. There have been sea creature fossils found on every mountain range on earth.

I would be more than happy to debate with anyone with an articulate argument. Unfortunately, what I've seen on this forum, is that you're screaming that only you are right and everyone else is wrong. This is not the way to change viewpoints.

If some secular professor told you that God was wrong because Marduk told the people he wouldn't flood the world again, would you believe that too?

BTW... I just read through most of your "thesis". It's actually a rant. Where are your sources, your lists of research material, or even a footnote or two? You can not make those claims without documented backup. I can refer you to a few people that can edit that rant for you.


"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)

Last edited by Rev. Dr. Davidson; 02-05-2007 at 11:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
(#88)
Old
SalvationSeeker's Avatar
SalvationSeeker SalvationSeeker is offline
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3,979
Join Date: Sep 2006
SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 153IQ View Post
yes every major religion has had a flood story, and there were massive floods were those religions were....but not the entire earth....so you believe in noahs ark...he got 2 of every 50 million some odd specie on ONE boat then when it was all over he distributed them throughout the earth in their corresponding geological areas?? like all the marsupials in australia? wow your right...how couldnt i believe such an obvious truth!!!
Everything is possible with God.
This only goes to show just how amazing His power is.
PRAISE GOD!

Quote:
yes i can say with 100% certainty there was no adam and eve...theoretically there was a genetic adam. a male that we all share the same Y chromosome with. thats genetic science....DNA....i know you will say scientists lie but wouldnt it make their job easier to say we found the answer...god did it. then all you people would be happy. but no they want TRUTH so they take the evidence and put it together...try it some day
So you agree that Adam existed?
But according to your theories of so called "DNA", we would have been inbred if we all came from the same source, yet you, much like us:
Say that we do. That's no problem if you know that DNA is a lie, but if you don't then well.. Then you have a BIG contradiction.

Quote:
lol you want me to prove the bible wrong...go to my thesis that i have ready for my masters in theological philosophy.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=3461

it might be a long read but you are all very intelligent im sure it wont be too hard for you...
I can tell by just glancing at that, that you've never read a Bible properly.
You've probably googled a few verses here and there and swallowed whatever you've find.. Well done, real hard.
I think I'll agree with most of the comments left by the others who've read it; your ramblings are both uneducated and stupid.

You might want to study theology if you want a masters in it. (Don't know what "theologial philosophy" is supposed to be though.)
As a real theologian, I can tell that you don't know the first thing about the Holy Bible.

Quote:
and while your getting educated while dont you check out these videos by the smartest man on earth?
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...0689&q=dawkins
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...&q=virus+faith
Why do you think that retard is in a wheelchair with a twisted and all cramped up little body? Not even able to speak on his own?
Because God doesn't like people like him!
See what his "smartness" got him, if he truly was that smart, he would have known to fear God.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge:
But fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 1:7


If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 02-05-2007 at 11:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
(#89)
Old
15.3IQ's Avatar
15.3IQ (On Moderation) 15.3IQ is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 57
Join Date: Feb 2007
15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.15.3IQ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 11:56 AM

wow salvationseeker you are the dumbest one here....that is STEPHEN HAWKINGS your thinking about and he is the smartest man in the world. the video i gave you which you obviously didnt look at is Richard Dawkins...big difference.

and "DR" davidson...im not going to put footnotes and refrences on the website...that is for my professor....but thanks for the hint there Tips.

"adam" was a male in a tribe that was stronger and smarter then the other males and in turn got all the women....aswell as the other men having SOME of the women....well his kids mix with their kids and there are more of his then theirs....its simple mathematics.....

lol and i love how simply you come to the conclusion "god did it" when i ask you about noahs ark....how simple!
Reply With Quote
(#90)
Old
Rev. Dr. Davidson's Avatar
Rev. Dr. Davidson Rev. Dr. Davidson is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

 
Posts: 1,437
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Twenty minutes from hell- I mean Washington DC
Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 153IQ View Post
and "DR" davidson...im not going to put footnotes and refrences on the website...that is for my professor....but thanks for the hint there Tips.
Well, if I were you, I'd put them there. That would add some weight to your arguments. I would also add a copyright notice. Instead of persecuting Christians, you should be watching your own a**.


"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)
Reply With Quote
(#91)
Old
SalvationSeeker's Avatar
SalvationSeeker SalvationSeeker is offline
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3,979
Join Date: Sep 2006
SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 153IQ View Post
that is STEPHEN HAWKINGS your thinking about and he is the smartest man in the world. the video i gave you which you obviously didnt look at is Richard Dawkins...big difference.
So you agree that you believe that hawkings is the "smartest man in the world?" Or has he lost the title?
(You seculars keep changing your minds all the time as to what's fact and not.)
You did say the "smartest man in the world" had made those videos.. So can you try making some sense?
I thought that was what I said: that if he (the so called "smartest man in the world") was so smart he would fear God?

Besides, if this dawkins is an atheist then he is as stupid and evil as hawkings.
You're right, I didn't look at your videos.


If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 02-05-2007 at 12:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#92)
Old
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 18,555
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 153IQ
yes every major religion has had a flood story, and there were massive floods were those religions were....but not the entire earth....so you believe in noahs ark...he got 2 of every 50 million some odd specie on ONE boat then when it was all over he distributed them throughout the earth in their corresponding geological areas?? like all the marsupials in australia? wow your right...how couldnt i believe such an obvious truth!!!
Two words friend; “undocumented miracle” That is how all those creatures survived The Flood. God covered them with bubbles of protection like He covers the United States of America. Except maybe the penguins. Christians scientists suspect the Devil created penguins to mock God.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 153IQ
yes i can say with 100% certainty there was no adam and eve...theoretically there was a genetic adam. a male that we all share the same Y chromosome with. thats genetic science....DNA....i know you will say scientists lie but wouldnt it make their job easier to say we found the answer...god did it. then all you people would be happy. but no they want TRUTH so they take the evidence and put it together...try it some day
Oh, so we should believe like you do; that humans are just nothing more than highly specialized sponges. That is what you Darwinists believe right? All animals are descendants of sponges. I'll take talking snakes over being a sponge fine thank you.



Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
(#93)
Old
mister A.H.'s Avatar
mister A.H. (On Moderation) mister A.H. is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 78
Join Date: Feb 2007
mister A.H. is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Dumbass View Post
Oh, so we should believe like you do; that humans are just nothing more than highly specialized sponges. That is what you Darwinists believe right? All animals are descendants of sponges. I'll take talking snakes over being a sponge fine thank you.
You're putting it very literly, but yes, that's basically what's happened, but it didn't happened in 6 days, no, it happened in 4.75 bllion years.
Reply With Quote
(#94)
Old
G-Baby's Avatar
G-Baby G-Baby is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 135
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: On a gigantic membrane in a bulk.
G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Lightbulb Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 06:42 PM

Well, this is the whole idee behind the evolution:
  • All organisms want to reproduce themselves, that's what their after.
  • Some of the descendants are different from each other.
  • Some of the descendants have larger chances of survival.
  • Some of this descendants get more descendants because the have larger chances of survival (it all makes sense..)
  • Some qualities, which cause a larger chance of survival, are hereditary.
  • Trough the time, here on earth, other kinds are arised.
  • The history of the life on earth (how all kinds are arised) is proven by fossils...
And that is what MY biologyteacher says, that's what ALL biologyteacher say (I don't know what yours says..), that is what ALL scientist say and that is what is proven by fossils (like I mentioned..)

So you guys want to denie something that's proven conclusively and believe that 1 guy, ONE GUY, created everything on 6 days, knowing that te evolution itself took 4.75 billion years (it started right after the big bang..) to complete..

Well, you may believe that, but I believe the truth. And the truth is proven...
Do you have any indisputable proof of The Creation by God? Something that is worth believing, something to which you can't say "No!" and not something you guys believe that is dictated by God himself (I never heard him speaking..)... I have never seen something, which has been discribed in the Ho ly Bible, being proved by someone. So my conclusion: I will only believe that what you guys say, if there is hard proof. And if there's not: start convincing me..

Start being realistic..
Reply With Quote
(#95)
Old
Appelfap.'s Avatar
Appelfap. Appelfap. is offline
Suspected Belgian - treat with caution
Forum Member
 
Posts: 130
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In a street with a Church!
Appelfap. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Appelfap. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Appelfap. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Appelfap. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Appelfap. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Appelfap. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 06:44 PM

Why would anyone believe someone who can't even spell?
Reply With Quote
(#96)
Old
Rev. Dr. Davidson's Avatar
Rev. Dr. Davidson Rev. Dr. Davidson is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

 
Posts: 1,437
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Twenty minutes from hell- I mean Washington DC
Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Baby View Post
Well, this is the whole idee behind the evolution:
Once I desipher the rest, I'll adress your argument, if I remember.

You say proven as if that's definitive. For every theory, there are at least three that say something different. After you've spoken with god on the subject, please feel free to come on back and discuss it.

For the sake of our eyesight though, could you please drop the italics(or whatever fancy script you're using)? It gave me a headache trying to read it.


"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)

Last edited by Rev. Dr. Davidson; 02-05-2007 at 06:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#97)
Old
G-Baby's Avatar
G-Baby G-Baby is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 135
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: On a gigantic membrane in a bulk.
G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson View Post
Once I desipher the rest, I'll adress your argument, if I remember.

You say proven as if that's definitive. For every theory, there are at least three that say something different. After you've spoken with god on the subject, please feel free to come on back and discuss it.

For the sake of our eyesight though, could you please drop the italics(or whatever fancy script you're using)? It gave me a headache trying to read it.
But it IS definitive, the facts speak for themself...
Everything I mentioned has been proven and something that is proven is definitive, because you can't change it..
Can you proof that God created the world? Can you? NO you can't..
Can scienentist proof that evolutionism was and stil is the whole idee behind "life"? Can they? YES they can.. They have enough evidence: fossiles, DNA, other genetics, chemicals, etc..
What do you guys have? A Holy Bible.. oooooooh, nice..
Did you saw what god did? Did you saw The Creation? (i'd like an answer on that..)

And are you one of those tree people?
I didn't spoke to god, I don't know how to, I did once and he didn't answer..
All this desipience gives ME a headache..
Reply With Quote
(#98)
Old
Rev. Dr. Davidson's Avatar
Rev. Dr. Davidson Rev. Dr. Davidson is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

 
Posts: 1,437
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Twenty minutes from hell- I mean Washington DC
Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Baby View Post
But it IS definitive, the facts speak for themself...
Everything I mentioned has been proven and something that is proven is definitive, because you can't change it..
Can you proof that God created the world? Can you? NO you can't..
Can scienentist proof that evolutionism was and stil is the whole idee behind "life"? Can they? YES they can.. They have enough evidence: fossiles, DNA, other genetics, chemicals, etc..
What do you guys have? A Holy Bible.. oooooooh, nice..
Did you saw what god did? Did you saw The Creation? (i'd like an answer on that..)

And are you one of those tree people?
I didn't spoke to god, I don't know how to, I did once and he didn't answer..
All this desipience gives ME a headache..
What I see is either someone that is typing way too fast, or someone that can't spell. I'll tell you what. You write a dissertation, with supporting evidence, and references. I'll read it, and comment.

What you've written above is, "Neener neener. I know more than you because I read something once." That's not the proper way to argue.

P.S. Thanks for changing your font.


"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)

Last edited by Rev. Dr. Davidson; 02-05-2007 at 07:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#99)
Old
G-Baby's Avatar
G-Baby G-Baby is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 135
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: On a gigantic membrane in a bulk.
G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson View Post
What I see is either someone that is typing way too fast, or someone that can't spell. I'll tell you what. You write a dissertation, with supporting evidence, and references. I'll read it, and comment.

What you've written above is, "Neener neener. I know more than you because I read something once." That's not the proper way to argue.

P.S. Thanks for changing your font.
Do you want evidence? Google, wikipedia, etc.. perfect places to find indisbutable evidence and references. If you want to denie the truth of evolution, your problem..

For example: you want to have a kid, so: you search a wife and you reproduce yourself. Normal, not? When you reproduce yourself, you give DNA from yourself to your child, your "descendant". The DNA, which is in the one and only cell you dropped, will split, and split, and split, till you have a grown descendant. In your DNA, there are hereditarily DNA-cords, which your possible descendents get when you want to reproduce your kind. If those DNA-cords are strong and if they will be usefull in a next lifeform, they will be cept and past trough to the next descendant. Only strong "capabilities" will be cept, because the weak ones wont survive. THAT is what I call evolution: your descendants will become stronger and stronger by every generation. And no I will speak forward in time: WE are not complete, we stil can change, and we are changing! In the middleages, people only were 30, maximum 40, years old. Now, the average human lifetime is 70-80 years, and you say that there isn't something like evolution?

Ow yeah, I think it's better that you come up with some proof, I already did.. Prove me that The Creation is a fact, that it really happened. Prove it..
Then I could think about my meaning over again and MAYBE reform my opinion.. (but I'm not convinced that you will come with evidence, because there is no.. )

I didn't read it once, I'm studying that kind of stuff for almost three year.
I didn't say I know more than you, I'm saying that I'm more realistic than you..

BDW: no problem..
PS: isn't it "someone WHO is typing.." instead of "someone what is typing". I'm not an object, you see?..
Reply With Quote
(#100)
Old
Mrs. Mary Whitford's Avatar
Mrs. Mary Whitford Mrs. Mary Whitford is offline
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 12,662
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Standing behind my husband
Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-05-2007, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Baby View Post
Do you want evidence? Google, wikipedia, etc.. perfect places to find indisbutable evidence and references. If you want to denie the truth of evolution, your problem..

PS: isn't it "someone WHO is typing.." instead of "someone what is typing". I'm not an object, you see?..
Google is a search engine, not a knowledge database. Go Google "alien abductions" or "the moon landing was a hoax" and see what you get. It's definitely not a source of "indisbutable (sic)" evidence. And anyone can edit Wikipedia. There's a reason it's not widely viewed as anything more than a start to research.

PS: I don't think anyone who wrote "Did you saw what god did? Did you saw The Creation?" should be commenting on someone else's mistakes.


Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cain, disproving atheism, disproving evolution, human ancestors, lies of secular science, question for science, science verses faith

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved