Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page Lonesome me
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS

C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Lonesome me - 10-16-2019, 01:42 AM

Well, things in my ex-church in my hometown of Kenilworth, IL did not turn out as I'd hoped. Wheels are in motion here to move my law practice to Des Moines where I will visit two weeks from now on rather unpleasant business and some not-so-unpleasant business.

At any rate, without going into too many details, I will soon reside in Des Moines, likely by January 1, and the home I'm expecting to purchase (it's not for sale, but I'm confident that will change soon) in the "Westwood" neighborhood will be a bit larger than a single man can maintain and live in alone. I hope to be blessed with the companionship of a good Christian woman who knows her way around a spacious and newly renovated state-of-the-art kitchen with Cambria quartz counter tops and Wolf/Sub Zero appliances, who would love a 3/4-acre garden with a climate-controlled greenhouse, a stable for four horses, who understands the difference between a house and a home, and for whom the cleanliness of a modest, 5,100 square foot home and barn with five full bathrooms is indeed a reflection of the Godliness of her husband, and therefore of herself. I'll be in town the week of Helloween and will be residing at the Downtown Marriott for the week. There are two restaurants there, both highly rated, and I would welcome the opportunity to meet with a woman of appropriate countenance in that setting, that we might have dinner, perhaps some spirits, and some talk. After dinner, we can repair to the common lounge area adjacent to the skywalk, overlooking the city lights, and share some favorite verses from my Bible before you depart for the evening by taxi, which I will happily fund on your behalf. If it is God's will, we may meet again and a tour of my residence should be possible by Thankgiving, with a chaperone, of course. I will only entertain replies via this forum. Please be sure to include a recent high-definition photo of yourself, appropriately attired.