Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Basic Recipes Needed
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Basic Recipes Needed - 04-15-2015, 02:02 PM

Hello ladies!

As I said in my thread about Samuel, he has a sister. Her name is Michel and she's 18 years old and unmarried. She's a lovely blonde-haired, blue-eyed young woman with wide hips and a talent for sewing and yarnwork. Her cleaning abilities are decent, but her cooking skills leave a lot to be desired. She has only recently learned how to use a whisk (disappointing, I know). I was going to teach her how to make pie yesterday, but something came up and she will be unable to visit me for a few days. My goal is to make a list of simple and delicious recipes that I can show her how to make when she returns. I have a few ideas in mind, but I'd appreciate any suggestions or recipes.

Thank you!

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5
(#2)
Old
As pure and virginal as the driven snow.
True Christian™

Cleanest Kitchen Virgin True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Home Schooled Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Real American™ Best Pie Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Public Awareness Medal True Christian Beauty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus

Felicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-15-2015, 02:26 PM

All American Apple pie!
  1. Ingredients for the crust: 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 10 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, 1/3 cup chilled vegetable shortening, diced and 6 tablespoons ice water.
  2. Ingredients for the filling: 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup golden brown sugar, 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel, 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 3 1/2 lbs granny smith apples, peeled, cored, sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices, 1 tablespoon milk and 1 teaspoon sugar.
  3. For the Crust: Blend flour, sugar and salt. Never ever use a food processor or any other contraption!
  4. Milk your cow, make the butter and add the butter and shortening and cut in, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
  5. Add 6 tablespoons ice water and mix until clumps form, adding more water by teaspoonfuls if dough is dry (I never need more than 6 tablespoons).
  6. Gather into ball; divide into 2 pieces.
  7. Flatten each into a disk. Wrap each in plastic; chill at least 48 hours.
  8. For the filling: Position oven rack in lowest rack of oven and preheat to 400°F
  9. Mix all of the filling ingredients except apples in large bowl. It should be very dry and clumpy -- not really a 'sauce' at all.
  10. Add apples and coat.
  11. To assemble: Flour a sheet of parchment paper; roll out 1 dough onto paper until it is a 12-inch round.
  12. Transfer to 9-inch-diameter glass pie dish by flipping the paper over, then gently pressing so that the dough is along the bottom of the pie dish. There should be an overhang all the way around.
  13. Add filling.
  14. Roll out second dough to 13-inch round. Cut into twelve 1-inch wide strips. Arrange 6 strips across pie, leaving gaps between the filling and the lattuce along the way (that will make weaving the others easier).
  15. Form lattice by arranging 6 strips across the first strips, taking care as you go. If one breaks, don't worry--just tuck the break underneath!
  16. Gently fold over the edges onto the lattice, pressing with a fork to seal.
  17. Brush lattice with milk, and sprinkle lightly with additional sugar.
  18. Cover edges with foil and bake pie 10 minutes.
  19. Without opening the oven, I know, it is hard to resist! , reduce the oven temperature to 375°F.
  20. Continue baking until juices are thickened and crust is golden, about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
  21. Allow to cool for at least one hour before eating.
  22. Make sure there are no Negros near your window because they will steal your pie!

I Jesus!
(#3)
Old
True Christian™ Beauty Queen

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker True Heterosexual™ Best Pie Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Eats the Most Pork Christian Love Victory Over Sex True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Roper Crossburn Trumpette Home Schooled Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Trump of GOD Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus GLORY Saved 10 Years

VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-15-2015, 03:30 PM

Oh my. For a young lady getting up in her years, who has all those talents and traits going for her, it seems odd that no man has taken her for a bride yet. Are you sure she's not that way?

Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
in 2016

(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-15-2015, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
All American Apple pie!
  1. Ingredients for the crust: 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 10 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, 1/3 cup chilled vegetable shortening, diced and 6 tablespoons ice water.
  2. Ingredients for the filling: 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup golden brown sugar, 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel, 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 3 1/2 lbs granny smith apples, peeled, cored, sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices, 1 tablespoon milk and 1 teaspoon sugar.
  3. For the Crust: Blend flour, sugar and salt. Never ever use a food processor or any other contraption!
  4. Milk your cow, make the butter and add the butter and shortening and cut in, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
  5. Add 6 tablespoons ice water and mix until clumps form, adding more water by teaspoonfuls if dough is dry (I never need more than 6 tablespoons).
  6. Gather into ball; divide into 2 pieces.
  7. Flatten each into a disk. Wrap each in plastic; chill at least 48 hours.
  8. For the filling: Position oven rack in lowest rack of oven and preheat to 400°F
  9. Mix all of the filling ingredients except apples in large bowl. It should be very dry and clumpy -- not really a 'sauce' at all.
  10. Add apples and coat.
  11. To assemble: Flour a sheet of parchment paper; roll out 1 dough onto paper until it is a 12-inch round.
  12. Transfer to 9-inch-diameter glass pie dish by flipping the paper over, then gently pressing so that the dough is along the bottom of the pie dish. There should be an overhang all the way around.
  13. Add filling.
  14. Roll out second dough to 13-inch round. Cut into twelve 1-inch wide strips. Arrange 6 strips across pie, leaving gaps between the filling and the lattuce along the way (that will make weaving the others easier).
  15. Form lattice by arranging 6 strips across the first strips, taking care as you go. If one breaks, don't worry--just tuck the break underneath!
  16. Gently fold over the edges onto the lattice, pressing with a fork to seal.
  17. Brush lattice with milk, and sprinkle lightly with additional sugar.
  18. Cover edges with foil and bake pie 10 minutes.
  19. Without opening the oven, I know, it is hard to resist! , reduce the oven temperature to 375°F.
  20. Continue baking until juices are thickened and crust is golden, about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
  21. Allow to cool for at least one hour before eating.
  22. Make sure there are no Negros near your window because they will steal your pie!
Thank you, Felicity! I will write down the recipe and save it for Michel (and possibly for myself).

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryOS View Post
Oh my. For a young lady getting up in her years, who has all those talents and traits going for her, it seems odd that no man has taken her for a bride yet. Are you sure she's not that way?
I can see why you're concerned, Sister Victory, but I can assure you that she isn't like that at all. If she was, she wouldn't be part of her family. She just doesn't have a lot of experience with cooking, as odd as it may seem.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5
(#5)
Old
True Christian™ Beauty Queen

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker True Heterosexual™ Best Pie Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Eats the Most Pork Christian Love Victory Over Sex True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Roper Crossburn Trumpette Home Schooled Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Trump of GOD Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus GLORY Saved 10 Years

VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-15-2015, 11:24 PM

You're right. That does seem odd. If you like, I could spend some time with the poor dear to determine whether or not she has been infected with the homo virus. It's the least I could do.

Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
in 2016

(#6)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Tell her once True Christian Caucasian True Christian™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Kangi 2014 Witch Hunt Award 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Mower Persecuted Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Hands Off Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Super Soaker Baptism Award Pastor Ezekiel

Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-15-2015, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryOS View Post
You're right. That does seem odd. If you like, I could spend some time with the poor dear to determine whether or not she has been infected with the homo virus. It's the least I could do.
Are you sure you're not just after a cleaner?

(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-16-2015, 12:28 AM

These are very basic recipes, yet I feel like I must include them.

Meat Crescent Ring
Using pie crust, cut it in triangles, and lay them in a ring. Then layer thin sliced ham, cheese, more ham, some bacon, and more cheese. Then cover it in longer triangle rings to create a top. Bake it for 15 minutes at 300 degrees. This is good when you are in a hurry and need to make some pretty piece for a potluck or charity.

Pickles

3-3/4 cups water
3-3/4 cups white or cider vinegar
6 tbsp. pickling salt
Large saucepan
2-1/4 lbs. 4-inch pickling cucumbers (about 36 cucumbers)
Paring knife
6 clean pint jars with lids and seals
6 to 8 tbsp. dill seed
1 tbsp. mustard seed
Measuring spoons
Wide-mouth funnel
Ladle
Paper towel
Canning bath

Make the pickling brine by mixing water, vinegar and pickling salt in the saucepan. Heat until the mixture comes to a boil.

Wash the cucumbers thoroughly. Cut off the stems and cut a 1/4-inch slice from each end

Place five to six cucumbers into each pint canning jar. Leave 1/2 inch of headroom between the cucumbers and the top of the jar. Place 3 to 4 tsp. of the dill seed and 1/2 teaspoon of the mustard seed in each jar.

Place the funnel into the top of a jar. Ladle the brine carefully into the jar, filling it to within 1/2 inch of the top. Remove the funnel. Wipe the edge of the jar with a clean, damp paper towel. Place the seal and lid in place and tighten. Repeat with the remaining jars.

Place the sealed jars into the boiling water in the canner. Make sure the jars do not touch each other. Cover the canner. Boil the jars for 10 minutes. Remove the jars from the canning bath and allow to cool.

Let the sealed jars stand at room temperature for one week. They can then be stored up to one year in a cool, dark place. Once the sealed jars are opened, store them in the refrigerator

Chicken Noodle Soup

Ingredients
Ingredients
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 medium carrots, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
2 celery ribs, halved lengthwise, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
4 fresh thyme sprigs
1 bay leaf
2 quarts chicken stock, recipe follows
8 ounces dried wide egg noodles
1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
Chicken Stock:
1 whole free-range chicken (about 3 1/2 pounds), rinsed, giblets discarded
2 carrots, cut in large chunks
3 celery stalks, cut in large chunks
2 large white onions, quartered
1 head of garlic, halved
1 turnip, halved
1/4 bunch fresh thyme
2 bay leaves
1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns

Directions
Place a soup pot over medium heat and coat with the oil. Add the onion, garlic, carrots, celery, thyme and bay leaf. Cook and stir for about 6 minutes, until the vegetables are softened but not browned. Pour in the chicken stock and bring the liquid to a boil. Add the noodles and simmer for 5 minutes until tender. Fold in the chicken, and continue to simmer for another couple of minutes to heat through; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.

Chicken Stock:
Place the chicken and vegetables in a large stockpot over medium heat. Pour in only enough cold water to cover (about 3 quarts); too much will make the broth taste weak. Toss in the thyme, bay leaves, and peppercorns, and allow it to slowly come to a boil. Lower the heat to medium-low and gently simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, partially covered, until the chicken is done. As it cooks, skim any impurities that rise to the surface; add a little more water if necessary to keep the chicken covered while simmering.

Carefully remove the chicken to a cutting board. When its cool enough to handle, discard the skin and bones; hand-shred the meat into a storage container.

Carefully strain the stock through a fine sieve into another pot to remove the vegetable solids. Use the stock immediately or if you plan on storing it, place the pot in a sink full of ice water and stir to cool down the stock. Cover and refrigerate for up to one week or freeze.

Yield: 2 quarts

Biscuits

Ingredients
Ingredients
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoons sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
8 tablespoons butter, cubed
3/4 cup milk

Directions
In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together. Cut butter into mixture until it begins to look like cornmeal.

Make a well with flour mixture and slowly add milk into the middle. Knead dough with your fingers and add milk when necessary. Roll out dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to desired thickness. Cut with small biscuit cutter.

Butter bottom of skillet and place biscuits in pan. Cover and place on top of hot coals in the fireplace. Carefully place some hot coals on top of the skillet cover. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.

Mashed Potatos

Ingredients:
2 sticks butter, softened, plus more for pan
5 pounds russet or Yukon gold potatoes
One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 to 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper

Instructions:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Generously butter a 4-quart baking dish.

Peel and cut the potatoes into chunks. Bring a large pot of water to a simmer and add the potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook until fork tender, 20 to 25 minutes.

Drain the potatoes in a large colander. Place them back into the dry pot and put the pot on the stove. Mash the potatoes over low heat, allowing all the steam to escape before adding in all the other ingredients.

Turn off the heat and add 1 1/2 sticks butter, the cream cheese, heavy cream, seasoned salt, salt and pepper. Mash to combine.

Spread the potatoes in the prepared baking dish. Throw pats of the remaining butter over the top of the potatoes and bake until the butter is melted and the potatoes are warmed through, 20 to 30 minutes.

I hope this helps!
Elizabeth

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1
(#8)
Old
Serving Jesus
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hands Off True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Nuke of Heaven Crown of Glory Mower Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-16-2015, 12:47 AM

This is one of my favorites:

Boil some water
Put a little salt in it
Put some oatmeal in it
Boil it a little more

Voila!

God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
(#9)
Old
Obese Swedish Meatball
Delusional Forum Member

Nutjob Meatball Worshiper Beastiality Hellbound Heathen Bleeding heart liebral Eurotrash Glutton Condemned Reaper Frenchie Barney Spaghettarian Piratefish Grammar Nazi Drunk Numbers Nazi Perv Stalker Panda Sinner Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars One Year/1000 posts Probing for Jesus Chili Chemtrail Confused about midget porn

Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-16-2015, 05:38 PM

I sometimes use this recipe from Robin.

It takes some time to prepare but not a lot of work. Anybody can make it and it is delicious. Lots of meat and lots of excellent gravy. Do add a whole bottle of wine and fry the meat well in cleared butter before simmering.

Pic and recipe behind the link due to copyright issues.

Another favourite for anyone who loves tasty, juicy, succulent, moist meat is this recipe by Gordon, also pretty straight forward:

Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-16-2015, 05:59 PM

Thank you for your generous offer, Sister Victory! Unfortunately, I do not think that her father will allow her to be in a different state without him.

Thank you, Sister Elizabeth, for those recipes! I just might have to copy them down for myself as well.

Thank you, Brother Alvin! I will see if Michel is capable of making something as easy as oatmeal.

Thank you, Roland! Unfortunately, I'm not sure if Michel's father will let her prepare those delicious looking ribs. Her father doesn't trust her or her mother with anything that can be cooked on a grill (with the exception of steak).

Deuteronomy 6.5
(#11)
Old
Obese Swedish Meatball
Delusional Forum Member

Nutjob Meatball Worshiper Beastiality Hellbound Heathen Bleeding heart liebral Eurotrash Glutton Condemned Reaper Frenchie Barney Spaghettarian Piratefish Grammar Nazi Drunk Numbers Nazi Perv Stalker Panda Sinner Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars One Year/1000 posts Probing for Jesus Chili Chemtrail Confused about midget porn

Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-16-2015, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther B. View Post
[...]
Thank you, Roland! Unfortunately, I'm not sure if Michel's father will let her prepare those delicious looking ribs. Her father doesn't trust her or her mother with anything that can be cooked on a grill (with the exception of steak).
What a surprising decision. One would think that getting a perfect steak from a grill requires some expertise: Much more skill than required for the recipes I posted.

Here another easy recipe.

As for the directions: Leave out the milk (It´s for babies), add a whole bottle of wine (Bordeaux), 2 cans of tomato paste should be two cans of fried tomato paste and two (or three) cans of peeled tomatoes. 3,5 hours as posted in the recipe is nice but longer is tastier! Leave out the pancetta, use mushrooms instead Enjoy!

Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

(#12)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant True Christian™ Christian Love True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Tell her once Touched by Jesus Porn Resistant Anti-sodomy Hands Off

Freddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-17-2015, 12:48 AM

Breakfast

Boil about four cups of chicken stock.
Add:
Some chopped onion
Handful of frozen corn
1-1/2 cups of grits
Tablespoon of butter

About two minutes before the grits are done, mix in 3-4 beaten eggs.
Add some shredded cheese. Chopped ham is good too.

Good stuff.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-17-2015, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
What a surprising decision. One would think that getting a perfect steak from a grill requires some expertise: Much more skill than required for the recipes I posted.

Here another easy recipe.

As for the directions: Leave out the milk (It´s for babies), add a whole bottle of wine (Bordeaux), 2 cans of tomato paste should be two cans of fried tomato paste and two (or three) cans of peeled tomatoes. 3,5 hours as posted in the recipe is nice but longer is tastier! Leave out the pancetta, use mushrooms instead Enjoy!
Thank you! I believe that that recipe will be appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy Osborne View Post
Breakfast

Boil about four cups of chicken stock.
Add:
Some chopped onion
Handful of frozen corn
1-1/2 cups of grits
Tablespoon of butter

About two minutes before the grits are done, mix in 3-4 beaten eggs.
Add some shredded cheese. Chopped ham is good too.

Good stuff.
Thank you, Brother! That looks delicious!

In other news, Michel might have a suitor. Her father isn't giving any other details except to say that the young man is a very patient teacher.

Deuteronomy 6.5
(#14)
Old
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-17-2015, 01:54 PM

Quote:
WARNING!!! User promoting atheism and/or absurdism!!!

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
(#15)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-17-2015, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
Oh my! Thank you for pointing that out, Brother Nobar!

Deuteronomy 6.5
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Shad and Deb Lamb is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-18-2015, 02:49 PM

Esther,

I have boxes and boxes of recipes that I could send you in the mail. I tried to give them to our unmarried daughter but she is too cocky to accept them even though we taught her everything well mostly me (her mother) about how to cook and bake and mix and stir.

She seems more interested in her darn pie than in finding a decent man and I am just heartsick. But you can have these recipes if you want them dear. Maybe you can share them with Elizabeth Johnson, that sweet girl that took us in and fed us like we were royalty out in wicked California. Shadrach wants to move there in that gated community where Mrs. Johnson lives. You know we have a daughter Elizabeth but she can be just as nuts as Naomi sometimes. Well anyway let me know if you want these. Some of them are as old as me but food still tastes the same no matter the age of the recipe hah hah olo.

Your friends,
Shadrach and Deborah Lamb

Begone, satan! The blood of the LAMB OF GOD has defeated you!
(#17)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-18-2015, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad and Deb Lamb View Post
Esther,

I have boxes and boxes of recipes that I could send you in the mail. I tried to give them to our unmarried daughter but she is too cocky to accept them even though we taught her everything well mostly me (her mother) about how to cook and bake and mix and stir.

She seems more interested in her darn pie than in finding a decent man and I am just heartsick. But you can have these recipes if you want them dear. Maybe you can share them with Elizabeth Johnson, that sweet girl that took us in and fed us like we were royalty out in wicked California. Shadrach wants to move there in that gated community where Mrs. Johnson lives. You know we have a daughter Elizabeth but she can be just as nuts as Naomi sometimes. Well anyway let me know if you want these. Some of them are as old as me but food still tastes the same no matter the age of the recipe hah hah olo.

Your friends,
Shadrach and Deborah Lamb

Begone, satan! The blood of the LAMB OF GOD has defeated you!

Thank you for your generous offer, Mrs. Lamb! I'd love to have your recipes. I'd be more than willing to share them with Elizabeth Johnson.

Once again, thank you so much!

Deuteronomy 6.5
(#18)
Old
Obese Swedish Meatball
Delusional Forum Member

Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-18-2015, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
Dear Nobar,

It seems I made a slight mistake by posting this picture. I thought it was a minor issue since I was focussing on the recipe of the sauce but now I understand that I offended your culinary tastes. And you are very right by pointing this out.

According to the picture it is not the worst pasta but I feel I have let you and Esther down. The recipe I posted (and myself) omitted the recipe for the pasta, decent pasta. As this is the basis of the dish I will post the recipe and procedure.

(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash, some kind of fag

Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Kangi UFO Demonized

Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-18-2015, 11:10 PM

Here's a good one!

Quote:
SEAFOOD IN ASPIC
Ingredients:
  • 10 white gelatine sheets
  • 1 carrot
  • 600 g white fish fillet (e.g. monkfish, ling or cod fillet)
  • 1 jar (400 ml) fish stock
  • 1 egg white (M)
  • 1/2 jar (200 ml) lobster stock
  • 125 ml dry white wine
  • 100 g North Sea shrimp
  • 100 g crabmeat (available in the refrigerated section of your supermarket)
  • 1-2 tbsp aniseed schnapps
  • Salt and pepper
  • A few splashes of lemon juice
  • A few sprigs of dill

Preparation:
  1. Soak gelatine in plenty of cold water.
  2. Peel, clean and cut carrot into thin slices. Cook in salt water for approx. 8 minutes. Then strain, rinse with cold water and drain well.
  3. Rinse fish fillet and slice into bite-sized pieces. Bring fish stock to a boil and add fish pieces. Simmer for approx. 4-5 minutes on a low heat until tender. Remove fish pieces from stock using a skimmer.
  4. To clarify the fish stock, bring fish stock to a boil and mix in egg white, again bringing the stock to a boil. Skim off froth. Add lobster stock and white wine to the fish stock, bring to a boil once and season with salt, pepper, aniseed schnapps and lemon juice. Drain gelatine and dissolve in the hot fish stock.
  5. Rinse a 1.5-2 litre fish mould with cold water. Add layers of fish, sliced carrot, shrimp and crabmeat as well as dill sprigs. Pour fish stock into the mould. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours until the liquid has set.
  6. Serve with fried potatoes.

Tip: Should you not have a suitable mould, you can also use an approx. 24 cm Savarin or rice ring mould.

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.
(#20)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Tell her once True Christian Caucasian True Christian™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Kangi 2014 Witch Hunt Award 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Mower Persecuted Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Hands Off Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Super Soaker Baptism Award Pastor Ezekiel

Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-18-2015, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Dear Nobar,

It seems I made a slight mistake by posting this picture. I thought it was a minor issue since I was focussing on the recipe of the sauce but now I understand that I offended your culinary tastes. And you are very right by pointing this out.

According to the picture it is not the worst pasta but I feel I have let you and Esther down. The recipe I posted (and myself) omitted the recipe for the pasta, decent pasta. As this is the basis of the dish I will post the recipe and procedure.
The cheese-eating surrender monkeys stole our Freedom Fries and renamed them French Fries. That does not make them French; it does not make them non-American. In the same way, the atheists stole our pasta to make it an atheist symbol. It is still a good food for True Christians™. I just wish we hadn't stolen it from those swarthy papists in Italy.