Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page The Use of Dung
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Bronze Tither Christian Love Heaven Bound Gunfest '09 Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator The Lord’s Witness Wound One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth

TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default The Use of Dung - 06-08-2009, 05:19 AM

“If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it” (Malachi 2:2-3).

“Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ” (Philippians 3:8).

The other afternoon a couple of Jehovah Witnesses showed up with their nonsense and false Christianity and of course I told them how full of crap they are but Satan has such a grip on them that they did not here any of the True Christian Word. The wife suggested that next time they or some other false religionists show up that we throw dung at them. I think she may be onto something but I have questions regarding the use of dung.

Would it please Jesus if we True Christians were to throw dung at his enemies?

Are there any specific types of dung that would be off limits?

Would one want to use the same type of dung on a homer that we might throw at a Wiccan or Catholic.

Should we throw dung at Muslimes? They already smell worse than any dung I have ever smelled.

Homers also seem to like dung being that they love putting their penises in it.

Negroes have an odor not unlike dung. Maybe monkey dung would be fitting for them.

I think the most foul smelling dung is the dung of the big jungle cats.

Your thoughts?

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012