Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Freehold Elections 2010-2020
Reload this Page Why Are OUR Supporters Banned?
Freehold Elections 2010-2020 Full coverage of our Mayor elections!

(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hellbound witch slut

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler

Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Why Are OUR Supporters Banned? - 03-11-2010, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
This matter of usury which is condemed in the Bible has some theological misunderstanding associated with it. I have been visiting with our Pastors about the possibility that they may no longer adocate nor use the term "interest". Instead, they may agree to substitute the phrase, "fee for use of money". There is no Biblical prohibition against fees.
So renaming something without changing the meaning is going to solve your problem? Wouldn't your Jesus guy consider it an insult that you think you can fool him so easily?

And interesting that the Pastors are willing to change their opinion on this, seeing that they previously fully supported the charging of "interest."

Quote:
On the matter of mortages, yes I have helped many friends receive favorable rates at Freehold National. This is part of my effort to make the motto for Freehold, Growing by Godly.
I'm glad you confirm what Beaux heard about this. We'll hear mrs. King about this.

Quote:
On the cut out of me in the Bank lobby, that solves a mystery. I've looking for it for several days. Normally, I carry the cut out to campaign events. That way, if the line of people who want to have their pictures taken with me is too long, people can use the cut out. I now recall that there was an event at the Bank and I must have forgotten to take it with me. How embarassing! Thank you for finding it.
You're welcome. I understand a life-sized cardboard cut-out easily gets lost in the hassle. This is possibly why there are cardboard cut-outs of you standing at the city hall, the church, several other sanctuaries, the police station, the courthouse, the hospital, the university, several primary and secondary schools, the Bible College and several shopping malls as well. Just thought you might want to know.

An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!
(#22)
Old
On the straight and narrow path to Heaven.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Gold Tither Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default no censorship - 03-12-2010, 02:28 AM

There is no censorship going on, but disruptive behavior that interferes with the free election of the Mayor will not be permitted. Such behavior is not compatible with the democratic principles. No one will be banned for politely asking tough questions of Mr. Hold, such as how does he envision strengthening the TrueChristian™ nature of Freehold, or how will he handle the disruptive non--American element. However, impolite questions about campaign finance irregularities SHOULD be banned.