Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Teaching His Word
Reload this Page God HATES Rational Thinking!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash aka The Flood of Disinformation

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Full of it Commmmmunnissss Democrat

Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Jesus Re: God HATES Rational Thinking! - 05-06-2018, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
If you were a Christian, we would know it. And you would have the right tag besides your username.
So far, we have no proof of you being a Christian other than your word.
About your definition, I think I was clear. Sister Mitza is not trying to make you learn nothing. So, it is not teaching. It is rude from you to suggest she is sinning, and therefore not a Christian and going to Hell.
Again: rebuking and teaching are two different things. I hope you can understand this. Repent, and accept the Lord as your saviour.

I will be praying for your soul because I see potential in you, in spite of the popular opinion.
You have no proof of me being a Christian? 1 Samuel 16:7 may change your mind: But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

We know Judas was acting like a Christian for most of his life, but he was none.

We have to stay biblical. Paul also - correctly - accused to Corinthians of sinning (1 Corinthains 3:1-4), yet him as well as them were Christians. Shocking, but true. I do not agree with what the Apostle Paul said in 1 Timothy 1:15 tho. There he has missed the mark, but he was being humble (1 Peter 5:5). I think James 5:16 sets a great example here. God bless