Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Pastor Zeke's News Wire
Reload this Page Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS!
Pastor Zeke's News Wire Keep up to date with an ever-changing world from an even more Godlier perspective than FOX News.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41)
Old
Nobar King's Avatar
Nobar King Nobar King is offline
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 23,733
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on the front porch. Revelation 6:8
Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 05-01-2008, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjwjw View Post
The game is something that I wouldn't want my child to play, but it is none of my business if someone else wishes to do so.
I don't have a 1/2 hour to spare for you for a detailed rebuttal of every point that you have posted. Instead, I will only address this one point: This game (GTA4) is for ADULTS ONLY! Didn't you read the package and the on screen warning every time you start the game? And you WANT your child to play this game, to learn to kill hookers and cab drivers? That's what you would want your child to grow up to be? You trust these game makers that much, that you would let them train your child to become a homo? I think the DOF needs to put in a message to the Child Services dept. in your county. I'm sure they would like to hear about your 'parental' rights!! I wonder what other kinds of things are going on over there at jwjwjw ranch?


May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
jawjaw jawjaw is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 9
Join Date: May 2008
jawjaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 05-01-2008, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
I don't have a 1/2 hour to spare for you for a detailed rebuttal of every point that you have posted. Instead, I will only address this one point: This game (GTA4) is for ADULTS ONLY! Didn't you read the package and the on screen warning every time you start the game? And you WANT your child to play this game, to learn to kill hookers and cab drivers? That's what you would want your child to grow up to be? You trust these game makers that much, that you would let them train your child to become a homo? I think the DOF needs to put in a message to the Child Services dept. in your county. I'm sure they would like to hear about your 'parental' rights!! I wonder what other kinds of things are going on over there at jwjwjw ranch?
Sir, my words were that it is not a game I would want my child to play. Just read the line in which you quoted. You have made an argument that I have allowed my child to do so. Which is incorrect. I didn't read the package, due to the fact I have no interest in purchasing the game. I have other things that I wish to do besides play games.

Please put in that message to Child Services. I will happily give you the address of "jwjwjw ranch" so they can get directions. There is no need to threaten me with all that stupidity, as I do nothing but shelter and provide my child with the best I possibly can.

Out of that whole message, you picked one topic, yet you still got it wrong. That's even after you quoted it. Sir, I'm very sorry, but you seem to want to see things your way, and never give anything else a chance. I'm sorry for asking a couple of questions about your religion and faith, but the Bible teaches that a Christian should be happy to share the Gospel, but instead, you are too busy mis-quoting to prove that I am a sinner.

My deepest apologies for showing what you are made of.
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
Deaner's Avatar
Deaner Deaner is offline
Christ's Love Messenger
True Christian™

True Christian™ Long service medal, 2nd class One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Best Mullet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '06 Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Flat Earth Tell her once The Lord’s Witness Wound Eats the Most Pork Eats the Most Pork True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Hatchet Child Rearing Award Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Persecuted Porn Resistant Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Tagging for Jesus Saved 5 Years Divorcee Super Soaker Baptism Award Real American™ Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Truck Stop Ministry Member Chariot of Fire True Christian Hotrodder Pastor of GOD Senior Pastor 4th Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 1st Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class In Love With Zeke

 
Posts: 5,978
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: A road of rocks and glass
Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 05-01-2008, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjwjw View Post
. The last thing a sinner needs, is a self proclaimed Christian to tell them how dumb, stupid, or ignorant they are.
That's the whole problem with you false Christians, you don't want to hear the truth. The fact that the Godless are ignorant is well documented...

Romans 10:3
For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

We only judge to save them from ass-rape in hell. You tell them everything will be alright. You will burn alongside them.
Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
jawjaw jawjaw is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 9
Join Date: May 2008
jawjaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 05-02-2008, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaner View Post

We only judge to save them from ass-rape in hell. You tell them everything will be alright. You will burn alongside them.
By doing so, you are violating the words of the Bible that you claim to hold so dear. Thusly, making you nothing more than a hypocrite. The bible specifically states that it is God who will judge us in our final hour. Not "Deaner" or anyone else.

Also, I never said to tell them everything would be alright. I simply stated my opinion. Perhaps instead of judgment and name calling which repulses the listener, you may find a means to communicate the Gospel without expressing so much hatred to the sinner. By your methods of condemning and judging the sinner, you repulse them. Driving them further from salvation. If a person found a respectful way of showing the sinner how to know the Lord, they will likely be more acceptable to hearing the message you are trying to convey. After all, it is a Christians duty to spread the Gospel and bring sinners to know Christ, not repulse them by judging and condemning them.

By judging, you condemned me as a sinner, and for being so I should and will burn in hell. "That's what you say I am." Do those words ring a bell? Those were the words of Jesus when he was being judged and persecuted by mortal men. So it is my most humble pleasure to get to use the same phrase as Christ. You do not know me, therefore how can you judge me? You claim I am a sinner and false christian. So with a great pride, I will quote Christ, THAT'S WHAT YOU SAY I AM.

How will you explain to God, your reason for trying to do his job? The Bible claims that you are not to judge, as it is the labor of the Lord. Yet you have judged me and many others that I have read. Yet you claim to follow the Word of the Lord. Does that not make you a hypocrite? Is not being a hypocrite a sin? It would seem pretty redundant to go around judging people as sinners who are destined to burn in hell, when you happen to be the same thing.

Call me what you will, as you may cast your names on me all you want. Know this, I will not be the one answering to the Lord for it. It will be you who has to tell God the reasons for it. You will have to explain how you cast judgment on a person you thought was a sinner, instead of trying to bring them to Christ. That sir, is going to be pretty hard to explain.
Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser

 
Posts: 79,801
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 05-02-2008, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjwjw View Post
By doing so, you are violating the words of the Bible that you claim to hold so dear. Thusly, making you nothing more than a hypocrite.
Please quote the scripture that backs up your claim. Exactly what "words of the Bible" are we violating?


Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
jawjaw jawjaw is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 9
Join Date: May 2008
jawjaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 05-02-2008, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaner View Post
That's the whole problem with you false Christians, you don't want to hear the truth. The fact that the Godless are ignorant is well documented...

By the way, the first line of the message you quoted read:
"As a God fearing person, whom believes that the Bible and the words held within are the truth without negotiation, I do have to ask a couple of questions."

How then, would you come to the conclusion that I am "Godless"?

Why can't a single one of the Truth Ministers TM answer one of the questions without condemning me to hell, mis-quoting, and threatening me with child services about something they mis-quoted in the first place? The actions all of you have displayed does not seem very fitting for supposedly Godly people.

If you are ministers of the Gospel, as you self affixed label claims you are, then you should be happy to answer questions about the Lord and help the people you assume are sinners. Not a single one of you so called ministers have done a single thing but try to condemn me. Purposefully going out of the way to make sure I would seem like a demonic fool, whom is on a one way track to hell. Those are the people that the Bible says that we should try to help the most, yet not a single one of you who believe I am "Godless" have tried to do anything more than judge and condemn me.

Trust me, I have a God, and I am well aware of the justifications of my actions. The question is, are you aware of the justification of your actions? You claim to grasp on to the Lords word, yet you don't practice it? You judge, when it is God's place to judge. You preach, yet you do not listen. You find evil, when you should be searching for good. You condemn, when you should help.

I would be ashamed to display such actions, especially after displaying the words Truth Minister TM on such replies as you have to me.
Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
jawjaw jawjaw is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 9
Join Date: May 2008
jawjaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 05-02-2008, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Please quote the scripture that backs up your claim. Exactly what "words of the Bible" are we violating?

Luke 6:37
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

Matthew 7:1-6: Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.


Members of the Truth Ministers TM have condemned others and myself, whom of which you do not even know. Just as "Deaner" has said, I will burn in hell. Is that not condemnation?

I have been judged as a sinner, condemned for being so. There in making those have condemned, to be condemned also. There for they are not living the life of Christ they claim they do, making them a Hypocrite, which as you can see, would not be walking the religious path in which you claim to walk.

I started out on here just searching answers. I became under criticism for asking questions. I got threatened to have Child Services called because they mis-quoted. How is that appealing to God in any way, form, or fasion? Does the Bible not command you to help the sinners seek the Lord? I have been judged a sinner, condemned to hell for it, yet not a single one of you who believe so have came to help me seek out the Lord.

That is the main point I wish to make. How can you spread the Gospel of Christ, when all you do is judge and condemn? How can you bring sinners to the Lord, when you don't even try to help them understand? That is not living the way the Jesus Christ lived. He searched for the lost souls, so that he may minister to them. Your association tries to condemn and judge, never trying to help in any way shape or form.

Perhaps it is not as much of a specific verse as it is you want people to believe you live a life for Christ, yet you don't even attempt to help the lost people. That is what the Lord was sent to earth for. We were all lost before Christ was crucified, due to the sin of Adam and Eve. Was not Christ crucified so that his blood would cleanse us of our sins. Jesus died for sinners, yet you can't even help lead them to knowing Him. Instead you try to judge and condemn. That is where I think you are going more against the Bible, than with it.
Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
jawjaw jawjaw is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 9
Join Date: May 2008
jawjaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 05-02-2008, 01:47 PM

Sorry, I meant True Christians TM and pretty much many of the people whom have deemed my words as almost blasphemous. I just was trying to help people see that there may be a better way to reach people than judgment and condemnation.

With that, I will no longer be posting. I am not out to start some religious war, as I believe we all believe in the same God. I just was hoping to open up some really interesting conversations, which has rendered nothing but hatred and trouble.

May God bless us ALL.

JWJWJW
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser

 
Posts: 79,801
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 05-02-2008, 01:49 PM

Leviticus 19:15
In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.


We don't use false Bibles here, pal.

True Christians™ are commanded by God to judge the unsaved, the witches, the queers, and so on.


Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
jawjaw jawjaw is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 9
Join Date: May 2008
jawjaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 05-02-2008, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Leviticus 19:15
In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.


We don't use false Bibles here, pal.

True Christians™ are commanded by God to judge the unsaved, the witches, the queers, and so on.
Nor did I claim you did use a false Bible. I have been saved and baptised, I am not a witch, I know the consequences of the actions of homosexuals by the actions of God toward Sodom and Gomorrah (which is a perfect example of why not to live that lifestyle). Yet you assume I am? It must be assumed that I am, as I was judged, without even the slightest thought that I was not the people you claim to judge against.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.


How can you judge me from within, when you do not even know who or what I have within? How do you assume I am without God? Why do you assume I am a wicked person, by simply asking questions about your faith?

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

How do you know I am not spiritual? If I am spiritual, then I should be not be judged by you nor your associates according to this passage. For your and your associates are man as well (even if spiritual men). You don't know me, so how do you assume I am not spiritual? Is it due to the fact that I questioned your methods of bringing people to know Christ?

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.


Do you consider your judgment of me righteous? I believe that a righteous judgment would consist of knowing what value the person holds in regards of God. I know your judgment was not based on appearance, due to the fact you never have seen me. I don't think it is right to base a judgment of someone without understanding what is within them, unlike what has happened to me on this forum.

Leviticus 19:15
In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Once again, I question you this, do you believe your assessment and judgment of me is fair and righteous? I have expressed nothing that would be against the word of God to my knowledge. If you don't know anything about a person, how would you be making a righteous judgment?


Truth is, I am not the things you have judged me as. I am not out to do any disservice to God. I just questioned how a few members shunned, spurned, judged, and condemned possible lost people, instead of helping them understand the Word and Will of God. If we are born into sin, then somewhere, somehow, someway, the members of your church, and you yourself was introduced into the way of the Lord. Which means you were at one time a sinner, but some one reached out to you, instead of condemning and judging you. Yet you are unwilling to do the same for others? As a pastor, why would you take that stance? Answer me this, do you have children? If so, do/will/did you judge, condemn, and separate yourself from them since they are/is/were sinners?

Since Adam, Eve, and the first sin, people have shared their knowledge of the God to people who don't know him or are sinners. This had to be, or you would not know God yourself, due to no one would have told you about God because you were "Godless", wicked, and a sinner when you were born. What would have happened had no one shared knowledge of God, due to the fact that the person was either a sinner, or had yet come to know God?
Reply With Quote
(#51)
Old
Don the Baptist's Avatar
Don the Baptist Don the Baptist is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™
 
Posts: 480
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Beside the Pool...
Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 05-02-2008, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Goose View Post
I've played FPS (first person shooters) for years, I even began with the Wolfenstein 3D and then Doom1 and so on and look at me, I'm still haven't got any urge to get out and kill people. Now I still play Quake3 once in a while. I also Play Silent Hunter III (A WW2 submarine simulator) and I still haven't got out and torpedoed a ship. LOL
Oh, Glory - now I am beginning to understand your incoherent psycho babble and queer loving disposition....

I retired from the US Navy after a career of real Submarine Service and can tell you for a scientific fact that 67% of people who "pretend" to be on a Submarine are gay. My suspicion is that you fall into that statistic head first.

24 empty missile tubes, 24 mushroom clouds - now it's Miller Time.


Isaiah 36.12 - But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
Reply With Quote
(#52)
Old
snottyduck's Avatar
snottyduck snottyduck is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 564
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Belgium
snottyduck is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 05-02-2008, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don the Baptist View Post
Oh, Glory - now I am beginning to understand your incoherent psycho babble and queer loving disposition....

I retired from the US Navy after a career of real Submarine Service and can tell you for a scientific fact that 67% of people who "pretend" to be on a Submarine are gay. My suspicion is that you fall into that statistic head first.

24 empty missile tubes, 24 mushroom clouds - now it's Miller Time.
Link me the page where I can find that "scientific fact", then I my have a deeper look into that (excuse the pun).

As stated before in my introduction, I'm not gay. I have a girlfriend and am perfectly happy with her. Actually, it's a fact that those who franticly oppose gay people are often gay too, this is because they are in denial.
Reply With Quote
(#53)
Old
Don the Baptist's Avatar
Don the Baptist Don the Baptist is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™
 
Posts: 480
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Beside the Pool...
Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 05-02-2008, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Goose View Post
Link me the page where I can find that "scientific fact", then I my have a deeper look into that (excuse the pun).
Common knowledge does not require references, everyone knows that people that pretend to be on a submarine are queer, I mean come on - why pretend that you are hundreds of feet below the surface going 4 knots to nowhere, pokin' holes in the ocean if you don't have to? Not to mention all that lovely 60 cycle fluorescent sunshine, diesel smoke and reconstituted food. That's queer. I might even go so far as to say that 100% of people that pretend to be on a submarine are queer after reading my own post. I shudder to think back on those days.


Isaiah 36.12 - But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
Reply With Quote
(#54)
Old
thrrowaway thrrowaway is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Mars
thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 10-03-2020, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide-Open View Post
No, people with shaved heads, long black coats, and guns are never goths!

How do you know his mental issues were not due to games? Do you know more than the press? Because they sure a hell didn't know.

Little white lie to protect your stupid game eh?

Won't wash here friend. This game must be destroyed, period.
Damn. Its kinda like mental issues can come from genetics... And abuse... and stress... But the games that supply endless fun and joy for new generations are the issue with society nowadays.
Reply With Quote
(#55)
Old
Alvin Moss's Avatar
Alvin Moss Alvin Moss is offline
Serving Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hands Off True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Nuke of Heaven Crown of Glory Mower Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 4,470
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Godly Texas, Besieged by Papist Idol Worshippers
Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 10-03-2020, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrrowaway View Post
Damn.
Strong language is never welcome.


God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
Reply With Quote
(#56)
Old
thrrowaway thrrowaway is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Mars
thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 10-03-2020, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Moss View Post
Strong language is never welcome.
Sorry, i consider the word to be a tier 2 swear. (tier 3 = dang. 2= the word i used. 1= the worst) Sorry about that though
Reply With Quote
(#57)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 11,249
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS! - 10-06-2020, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrrowaway View Post
games that supply endless fun and joy for new generations are the issue with society nowadays.
I'm glad to see you've worked out that rubbish like the Grand Auto Theft are major factors in societal dysfunction.

They sit there in their wooden chairs staring at maniacs running around stealing things and for all I know shooting nerve gas into trains, just for fun you understand, or blowing one another up or selling their parents to slave traders with plenty of theft and debauchery and drunkenness and drugs everywhere it revolts me! Is there any reference to prayer? The need for Salvation, the certainty of everlasting torture 100% of babies are born deserving, God's requirements for making things right again? How could anyone consider such degradation!

God has made a way back to knowing Him, not because we deserve it but because we don't and He doesn't want us to suffer. Hell is very unpleasant but the issue with society nowadays is that no-one cares about God when playing on the device console. Evil is as good as it gets. How do we know? Because can you really imagine someone pretending to steal a sports-car driving along firing off machine-guns or bombs or nerve gas thinking how glad they are that Jesus died to set them free?

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
evil video games, grand theft auto

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved