Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page My chastity belt is chafing!
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#1)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 07:30 PM

If there are any other unwed Sisters here who could help, or any married Sisters whose husbands have commanded them to wear one, I'm having a problem with my chastity belt. I've been finding when I do a lot of activity (cleaning and cooking for the unwed men of the flock is a never ending task), it starts to chafe. Would talcum powder work best, or should I go with a petroleum jelly?
The talc would be less shameful to buy, but I've noticed a few of the Brothers and Pastors keep a fair supply of petroleum jelly on hand which they must have to give the unwed women for this very problem.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!

Last edited by Mrs. Mary Whitford; 01-19-2007 at 07:31 PM.
(#2)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
Sister, I'm sure the other ladies would be greatly helped in answering your query if you were to post a photo of this chastity belt, in use, to demonstrate exactly where the chafing occurs.
(#3)
Old
Foul Unsaved Canuckstani Trash
Probably a lezbianic pervert and has some very strange friends.
Forum Member

Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 07:51 PM

Is there possibly a lubricant or powder that may prevent such chafing? Or perhaps you could change the materials used for the chastity belt? Hm.

I hear hot sauce works... but thats for cats... so never mind about that.

But uh, why not line the belt with silk or something soft that doesn't chafe?
(#4)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rextopherious View Post

I hear hot sauce works... but thats for cats... so never mind about that.?
I'm confused.

Are you saying that hot sauce keeps cats from chafing you?

Just what exactly are you DOING with these cats, young man?!
(#5)
Old
Forum Member

Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rextopherious has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 08:09 PM

Uhm okay. First of all, I am a female.... heheh.... *awkward laugh*

The cats.. yes well.. it's common knowledge that if you wish to keep your cats away from objects such as the sofa, you may use hot sauce or citrus products. They don't like that.

I guess I was meaning to say that perhaps you could keep men away, but i realized that that doesn't work and said "Nevermind thats for cats"

So you see... hehhe... yes...
(#6)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Uhm okay. First of all, I am a female.... heheh.... *awkward laugh*

The cats.. yes well.. it's common knowledge that if you wish to keep your cats away from objects such as the sofa, you may use hot sauce or citrus products. They don't like that.

I guess I was meaning to say that perhaps you could keep men away, but i realized that that doesn't work and said "Nevermind thats for cats"

So you see... hehhe... yes...
hmmmm . . .

Well, I'll accept that for the moment.

Cats with hot sauce, eh?

And you're a female? I figured you were the love child of a dinosaur and a dredlocks-sportin', joint-tokin' Jamaican. Which I guess you still could be.

Last edited by OnYourKnees; 01-19-2007 at 08:17 PM.
(#7)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
hmmmm . . .

Well, I'll accept that for the moment.

Cats with hot sauce, eh?

And you're a female? I figured you were the love child of a dinosaur and a dredlocks-sportin', joint-tokin' Jamaican. Which I guess you still could be.
.....hehehehe....

Nope. No dreadlocks here. Not even a brontosaurus.
And yes... Female. Of gender. Yes.
(#8)
Old
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Sister, I'm sure the other ladies would be greatly helped in answering your query if you were to post a photo of this chastity belt, in use, to demonstrate exactly where the chafing occurs.
Here is the belt I currently wear. I'm sorry I don't have a photo of me in it, but perhaps I could ask one of the Pastors' wives to take a picture that I can pass along privately.
Attached Images

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#9)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 08:21 PM

Quote:
If there are any other unwed Sisters here who could help, or any married Sisters whose husbands have commanded them to wear one, I'm having a problem with my chastity belt. I've been finding when I do a lot of activity (cleaning and cooking for the unwed men of the flock is a never ending task), it starts to chafe. Would talcum powder work best, or should I go with a petroleum jelly?
The talc would be less shameful to buy, but I've noticed a few of the Brothers and Pastors keep a fair supply of petroleum jelly on hand which they must have to give the unwed women for this very problem.
Sister, you should not be showing this to be a problem. Just as we suffer the monthly Curse, so we should have to suffer this minor discomfort caused by such a necessary device.
We must act as brave True Christian™ Women and suffer in silence for Jesus. Did he ask for Vaseline or talcum Powder while nailed to The Cross?
Whilst we can never know for certain, my answer to this question would be a resolute NO!
Did he complain to the Guards that he had needed Suntan Lotion from being out in the Sun? No, of course not.
Did he wish that No More Nails had been invented? Well, maybe, but there is nothing in The Bible(KJV1611) to say that he complained.

Suffer in silence like you are supposed to!

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Last edited by Talitha; 01-19-2007 at 08:22 PM.
(#10)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Here is the belt I currently wear. I'm sorry I don't have a photo of me in it, but perhaps I could ask one of the Pastors' wives to take a picture that I can pass along privately.

Again I suggest.... silk or something... I can certainly see why that would chafe. o.o
(#11)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Talitha View Post
Sister, you should not be showing this to be a problem. Just as we suffer the monthly Curse, so we should have to suffer this minor discomfort caused by such a necessary device.
We must act as brave True Christian™ Women and suffer in silence for Jesus. Did he ask for Vaseline or talcum Powder while nailed to The Cross?
Whilst we can never know for certain, my answer to this question would be a resolute NO!
Did he complain to the Guards that he had needed Suntan Lotion from being out in the Sun? No, of course not.
Did he wish that No More Nails had been invented? Well, maybe, but there is nothing in The Bible(KJV1611) to say that he complained.

Suffer in silence like you are supposed to!
Thank you for your loving rebuke. I don't know what I was thinking. No, I wasn't thinking at all! I will pray to Jesus for His forgiveness, and I will double my tithe this week!

Quote:
Again I suggest.... silk or something... I can certainly see why that would chafe. o.o
I saw when you suggested that the first time, but I thought you were joking. Everyone knows that silk is only used by lust filled heathens for their own perverse satisfaction.

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#12)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Thank you for your loving rebuke. I don't know what I was thinking. No, I wasn't thinking at all! I will pray to Jesus for His forgiveness, and I will double my tithe this week!

I saw when you suggested that the first time, but I thought you were joking. Everyone knows that silk is only used by lust filled heathens for their own perverse satisfaction.
I'm sure if you wore a suitable undergarment beneath it, rather than some harlot's thong, you should be able to prevent chafing.
(#13)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Sorry. My mistake. I'm not really an expert on which fabrics are made for heathens or not. What about cotton? Please don't even mention the cotton fingers, we are talking about undergarmens, thank you.
(#14)
Old
Deaconess
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 08:34 PM

Quote:

Well, Sister, I'm pleased you can see the error of your ways, I'm sure your Loving Donation to Jesus will sort things out for you

As far as the use of silk is concerned, it seems you already know the evil of that Devilish material.
In my younger married days, to show Jesus just how much I loved him, I lined my own Chastity Belt with Thorns. It stops the chafing, but reminds you of how Jesus suffered.

Now, about this situation of our menfolk carrying around petroleum Jelly! Can Brother On Your knees fill us in with details about this?

Sister Talitha

(#15)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Talitha View Post
Now, about this situation of our menfolk carrying around petroleum Jelly! Can Brother On Your knees fill us in with details about this?
Certainly, Sister Tali!

As you well know, witnessing is hard work. At times, things can get intensely hands-on, as we slowly work over a sinner, probing deeply into his psyche, thrusting the Truth into his sin-addled mind, until the sinner finally comes (often with convulsions, shouts, and grunts!) to Jesus and prays to be filled with His Love!

Now, sometimes bodily force is required; you see, demons within the sinner often try to force him to run from the Truth!

Holding a sinner spread-eagled over the hood of a car in midwinter, well, sometimes one loses a glove. Therefore, applying a little Vaseline prior to witnessing helps avoid problems like chafing or cracking of the hands, which could distract a Brother or Pastor from witnessing as thoroughly or deeply as a sinner might require.

Last edited by OnYourKnees; 01-19-2007 at 08:46 PM.
(#16)
Old
Deaconess
True Christian™

Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Certainly, Sister Tali!

As you well know, witnessing is hard work. At times, things can get intensely hands-on, as we slowly work over a sinner, probing deeply into his psyche, thrusting the Truth into his sin-addled mind, until the sinner finally comes (often with convulsions, shouts, and grunts!) to Jesus and prays to be filled with His Love!

Now, sometimes bodily force is required; you see, demons within the sinner often try to force him to run from the Truth!

Holding a sinner spread-eagled over the hood of a car in midwinter, well, sometimes one loses a glove. Therefore, applying a little Vaseline prior to witnessing helps avoid problems like chafing or cracking of the hands, which could distract a Brother or Pastor from witnessing as thoroughly or deeply as a sinner might require.
Why Brother knees, your reply certainly brings a tear to my cheeks.

It reminds me of my own first contact with a Pastor from this very Church who gave me a very hard Ministering to assert my Faith©.
I was shown a firm right hand and very soon I was screaming out for JESUS©
Happily, those days are long gone, but your words certainly brought back a "Tingle" down my Spine.

Sister Talitha

(#17)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 09:00 PM

This witnessing business sounds dangerous.

I'm not sure I want to be witnessed to....
(#18)
Old
Deaconess
True Christian™

Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 09:11 PM

Quote:

The only danger would be if you were to run away possessed by a Demon.
There is nothing to fear.

Sister Talitha

(#19)
Old
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 09:39 PM

Quote:

Friend,

What is there to be afraid of; To be filled with The Love of Jesus and to be held in His godly and strong arms and to gaze into His kind blue eyes. What more could a soul ask for?

Why, what do you think could go wrong friend?

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!

Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
(#20)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-19-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Friend,

What is there to be afraid of; To be filled with The Love of Jesus and to be held in His godly and strong arms and to gaze into His kind blue eyes. What more could a soul ask for?

Why, what do you think could go wrong friend?
Well said, B-J!

Why, nothing can go wrong if she simply submits to the Love of Jesus!