Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page The MOST Anti-Christian Songs EVER!
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

(#121)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The MOST Anti-Christian Songs EVER! - 03-19-2020, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW1997 View Post
Reggae music in general because it is anti-white hate music. It already began way before rap if you just read the lyrics. Also most Jamaicans are Jewish so this already tells us a lot.

Greetings!

Hello to all my white friends and a special greeting to Mr. 1997. We have not yet met due to the fact that you first came to this site during the time of my unfortunate deportation but I welcome you none the less. I am Trevor McGregor who is late of Tivoli Gardens in Kingston Jamaica which is my home except for Africa which is my true home. I am here in Babylon to further my studies in the field of journalism and I am currently a student at Georgetown University. I am very pleased to make your acquaintance.

It can be very hazardous to disagree with white people but you are far away in Germany and if you call the police to complain they will not come so far to arrest me. I myself am not Jewish but Rastafari and I do not know any Black men in Jamaica who are Jewish but I must admit that I do not know everyone in Jamaica. I believe that your confusion is based on the fact that Jewish people have very kinky hair like the hair of a Black man but you can tell the difference because they are white like you. Some Jewish people do not have kinky hair because they have it straightened like Reverend Al Sharpton. When they do that I cannot tell they are Jewish because all white people look alike.

I have not yet been to Germany but the white girls there are said to be very attracted to Black men. I am told there are many little brown Germans now who are mostly named Horst and names like that whos fathers are Black like I. With your permission I will contact you if I come to Germany and you can introduce me to your sister and her friends.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4
(#122)
Old
Unsaved trash
Sexually obsessed with blacks

Excels in being witless
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Caution - Poster is Crazy Eurotrash The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Thieving Nigra

LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Scared Re: The MOST Anti-Christian Songs EVER! - 03-19-2020, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Rocksteady is chronic. Christians listen to neither. And ska.
Same with dancehall or whatever this mess is called. It's all a threat against whites.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
Greetings!

Hello to all my white friends and a special greeting to Mr. 1997. We have not yet met due to the fact that you first came to this site during the time of my unfortunate deportation but I welcome you none the less. I am Trevor McGregor who is late of Tivoli Gardens in Kingston Jamaica which is my home except for Africa which is my true home. I am here in Babylon to further my studies in the field of journalism and I am currently a student at Georgetown University. I am very pleased to make your acquaintance.

It can be very hazardous to disagree with white people but you are far away in Germany and if you call the police to complain they will not come so far to arrest me. I myself am not Jewish but Rastafari and I do not know any Black men in Jamaica who are Jewish but I must admit that I do not know everyone in Jamaica. I believe that your confusion is based on the fact that Jewish people have very kinky hair like the hair of a Black man but you can tell the difference because they are white like you. Some Jewish people do not have kinky hair because they have it straightened like Reverend Al Sharpton. When they do that I cannot tell they are Jewish because all white people look alike.

I have not yet been to Germany but the white girls there are said to be very attracted to Black men. I am told there are many little brown Germans now who are mostly named Horst and names like that whos fathers are Black like I. With your permission I will contact you if I come to Germany and you can introduce me to your sister and her friends.

Jah Guide!
Trevor
You do not know any Jamaicans that are Jewish? Then why do reggae musicians always sing so much about "Zion"?
(#123)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The MOST Anti-Christian Songs EVER! - 03-19-2020, 10:58 PM

Greetings!

Holy Mount Zion is the place Rastafari go when they pass if they have lived a good life according to the commandments of Jah. There are no Jewish people there because they are Jews and not Rastafari. I don't think they let white people in anyway and most Jews are white.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4