Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Favorite Bible Verses
Reload this Page 1 Kings 17:19-21
Favorite Bible Verses Brother Harry's Bible Study and more!

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Parking Lot Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award True Heterosexual™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Punched the most queers Gunfest '09 Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Post 1 Kings 17:19-21 - 12-15-2009, 05:58 AM

1 Kings 17:19-21

19And he [Elijah] said unto her, Give me thy son. And he took him out of her bosom, and carried him up into a loft, where he abode, and laid him upon his own bed.
20And he cried unto the LORD ... ... 21And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD...

I just think this is such an awe inspiring bit of scripture, its just awesome how a man of God, Elijah, can heal the sick so well.

Thought I should share it with you all.
God Bless.

Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup. (Psalm 11:6)

GOD HATES FAGS
Romans 1:18-32, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, 1 Timothy 1:8-11, Jude 7, etc
DEATH PENALTY FOR FAGS

WHITE AND PROUD
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Hellbound Heathen

Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 1 Kings 17:19-21 - 12-15-2009, 06:21 AM

Good for you, Hank! I'm proud you're finally reading your Bible instead of calling me a faggit in my rep in every post.

Look at what you have done to my rep!