Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Pastor Zeke's News Wire
Reload this Page God sends a clear signal from heaven - RUSSIAN ORTHODOXY IS SIN! - smites city with rocks.
Pastor Zeke's News Wire Keep up to date with an ever-changing world from an even more Godlier perspective than FOX News.

(#21)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God sends a clear signal from heaven - RUSSIAN ORTHODOXY IS SIN! - smites city with rocks. - 02-18-2013, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
I have heard talk that some believe that God smited the dinosaurs with a rock from the firmament.

I'm not sure about this though. Firstly it isn't directly mentioned in the KJV1611 and secondly I think it's very unlikely that they would all be huddled together in the same place.

However I can't help but wonder if this passage could relate to this possible event,

Psalm 74:14 Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.

A direct strike on the head from a meteor would definitely break it and it makes sense that the people that lived along side the dinosaurs would have made the most of the food opportunity,

YIC

Jack

So this is where the sickular scientists stole their theory from.

Oh but of course it happened billions of years ago and couldn't of possibly included God.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?