Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page texas
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41)
Old
Just Chris's Avatar
Just Chris Just Chris is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Potty mouth

 
Posts: 193
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Fort Hood, Killeen Texas
Just Chris is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Just Chris is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Just Chris is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Just Chris is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 06-20-2016, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Impossible. No man can be married to an obese blob and be happy at the same time. I assure you he is miserable and hating your weak minded sister with a vengeance. And if she would actually be happy, she would be thin instead of shoving her face with candy all the time. No way either of them is even close to being happy.

The Bible teaches us it's better to cut your own throat that to give in to gluttony (Proverbs 23:2): "Place a knife at your throatto control your appetite". So do your Christian duty and give your sister a very sharp Proverbs 23:2 engraved knife.
That statement of yours is how it is relevant sir. Since my sisters husband is also obese that is why he can love her because he understands what she goes through. Many men would find her unattractive because of her obesity, like many woman would find Kyle unattractive because of his obesity. He is not miserable and hating her with a vengeance, they have 2 wonderful daughters who they love dearly. So sir do you see how its relevant know you dumb ignorant shack of shit.
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
Roland's Avatar
Roland Roland is offline
Obese Swedish Meatball
Delusional Forum Member
 

Nutjob Meatball Worshiper Beastiality Hellbound Heathen Bleeding heart liebral Eurotrash Glutton Condemned Reaper Frenchie Barney Spaghettarian Piratefish Grammar Nazi Drunk Numbers Nazi Perv Stalker Panda Sinner Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars One Year/1000 posts Probing for Jesus

 
Posts: 1,597
Join Date: May 2014
Location: On a mountain with a tree and a midgit
Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 06-20-2016, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-the-Knuckle-Head View Post
[...]So sir do you see how its relevant know you dumb ignorant shack of shit.
Hello Chris,

You keep piling post upon post of poorly written garbage on this forum. Somewhere there seems to be a honest attempt to voice any concerns you may have, you just don´t seem able to voice those concerns in a believable or appropriate manner. You seem oblivious to your spelling errors, and on the occasions you can´t, you´ll blame it on dyslexia. When someone calls you out on your logical fallacies you immediately start to insult them. Please remind, strong language is never welcome.

Don´t you think you should take some steps to improve your behaviour on this forum?

Kind regards,

Roland


Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
Just Chris's Avatar
Just Chris Just Chris is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Potty mouth

 
Posts: 193
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Fort Hood, Killeen Texas
Just Chris is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Just Chris is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Just Chris is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Just Chris is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 06-20-2016, 02:10 AM

As long as I have freedom of speech I will speak how I want to speak. I have tried talking reasonable and that failed so now I have to step up.
Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS

 
Posts: 13,465
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: put your hands on your hips
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 06-20-2016, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-the-Knuckle-Head View Post
As long as I have freedom of speech...
Not here, you don't.

Freedom of speech is a right guaranteed to you by the Constitution, a rather famous document written by smart guys that you really should read sometime, so you'd know what it actually says.

"KINDA LIKE THE BIBLE THAT WAY, HUH, CHRIS?", yells the crowd.

The Constitution delineates (that means: sorts out) the powers and responsibilities of the Government. As this is a privately-owned and operated website, the Constitution DOES NOT APPLY HERE.

This forum is private property to which you have been INVITED. That means you should act like a guest, polite and respectful of your hosts, or LEAVE. You voluntarily signed the Terms and Conditions in order to be here, now live up to it.


RIP Republican Party as a force in American Politics for the next decade, minimum
Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
redstoneblock redstoneblock is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: :devil:
redstoneblock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.redstoneblock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 06-22-2016, 03:01 AM

The two people in the picture are not the same person.

And the assumptions. Oh, the assumptions. You ASSUME that all people who play Candy Crush use their other hand to eat candy. You ASSUME that obese people are lesbians. You ASSUME lesbians are sluts. This is the worst thing, however: you have no logic nor evidence to back up your claims. WHY would all people eat candy and play Candy Crush? If I were to eat candy I would do so before or afterwards, as candy makes my phone screen sticky and takes my focus off the game. WHY would I be obese because I play candy crush? Eating candy does not cause obesity in all cases. You don't, after all, know the circumstances of said subject's life (that they are a sinner is NOT a valid argument here - 'sinning' does not cause obesity!). It could be the first time they've eaten candy in years. Maybe they went for a really long run and are relaxing for a bit. Or maybe they HAVE just been pigging out on candy for the last six weeks - but you don't know that!


That's just the logic side of things. I haven't even touched upon the evidence, as I'd be here all day.


~ Sayonara,


An Atheist


P.S: You realise 'redstoneblock' isn't my real name, right? All of your retaliatory comments seem to address me as 'miss Block'.
Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
ChingChong's Avatar
ChingChong ChingChong is offline
Unsaved trash, Crown Prince of Fail
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 16
Join Date: Nov 2016
ChingChong is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 11-04-2016, 06:33 PM

That is Emma Watson and the other girl is Jennifer Aniston And Emma Watson is not obese and Jennifer Aniston did not become a man
Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS

 
Posts: 13,465
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: put your hands on your hips
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 11-04-2016, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobs1 View Post
That is Emma Watson and the other girl is Jennifer Aniston And Emma Watson is not obese and Jennifer Aniston did not become a man
Lemme guess: one day you were walking to school and there was this guy holding a sign that said "Free Brain Cancer" and you thought, "well, it's free...".


RIP Republican Party as a force in American Politics for the next decade, minimum
Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
ChingChong's Avatar
ChingChong ChingChong is offline
Unsaved trash, Crown Prince of Fail
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 16
Join Date: Nov 2016
ChingChong is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 11-04-2016, 07:38 PM

You people are more bolind than the blind man jesus cured oven a 5 year old could tell that they arnet the same
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS

 
Posts: 13,465
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: put your hands on your hips
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 11-04-2016, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong View Post
You people are more bolind than the blind man jesus cured oven a 5 year old could tell that they arnet the same
Ok, can you go get that 5 year old, and get them to explain what the **** you're on about?


RIP Republican Party as a force in American Politics for the next decade, minimum
Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
ChingChong's Avatar
ChingChong ChingChong is offline
Unsaved trash, Crown Prince of Fail
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 16
Join Date: Nov 2016
ChingChong is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 11-04-2016, 07:56 PM

Well you are even more blind. Because that is clearly a different person
Reply With Quote
(#51)
Old
ChingChong's Avatar
ChingChong ChingChong is offline
Unsaved trash, Crown Prince of Fail
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 16
Join Date: Nov 2016
ChingChong is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 11-04-2016, 08:09 PM

Well all i did was say the pictures were false and you attacked first so why are you even on this Site
Reply With Quote
(#52)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 12,389
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 11-04-2016, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong View Post
Well all i did was say the pictures were false


Where, sweetie?

Reply With Quote
(#53)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS

 
Posts: 13,465
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: put your hands on your hips
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 11-04-2016, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong View Post
Well all i did was say the pictures were false...
Oh, right, you offered your opinion, that everyone else is just supposed to accept as fact (because they're the same thing, right?). And everyone else is supposed to suss your meaning out of that disjointed, misspelled word salad you keep barfing all over the place.

Quote:
...and you attacked first...
In an effort to try to get you to post something coherent. I'm so awful that way.

Quote:
...so why are you even on this Site
I enjoy discussing the Bible with people who know what they're talking about (the True Christians™).

The down side is dealing with the likes of you, who think that their unsupported opinions and downright dangerous misinformation bear some relation to actual facts.


RIP Republican Party as a force in American Politics for the next decade, minimum
Reply With Quote
(#54)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 23,296
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 11-04-2016, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong View Post
Well all i did was say the pictures were false
What are they then? Illusions? Musical score that gives us instantaneous synesthesia? Products of mass hallucinations?


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#55)
Old
ChingChong's Avatar
ChingChong ChingChong is offline
Unsaved trash, Crown Prince of Fail
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 16
Join Date: Nov 2016
ChingChong is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 11-04-2016, 08:40 PM

Its called common logic like I said a 5 year old could tell the difference between the pituers
Reply With Quote
(#56)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS

 
Posts: 13,465
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: put your hands on your hips
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 11-04-2016, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong View Post
Its called common logic like I said a 5 year old could tell the difference between the pituers
Whatever you're snorting, didn't your Mommy teach you to share?


RIP Republican Party as a force in American Politics for the next decade, minimum
Reply With Quote
(#57)
Old
ChingChong's Avatar
ChingChong ChingChong is offline
Unsaved trash, Crown Prince of Fail
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 16
Join Date: Nov 2016
ChingChong is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 11-04-2016, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Oh, right, you offered your opinion, that everyone else is just supposed to accept as fact (because they're the same thing, right?). And everyone else is supposed to suss your meaning out of that disjointed, misspelled word salad you keep barfing all over the place.


In an effort to try to get you to post something coherent. I'm so awful that way.


I enjoy discussing the Bible with people who know what they're talking about (the True Christians™).

The down side is dealing with the likes of you, who think that their unsupported opinions and downright dangerous misinformation bear some relation to actual facts.
Well how do you know what god wants that's my question besides all I did was tell the truth because I am not a mindless zombie that believes what one person says. Besides you are the one who attacked first when I gave my opinion now that doesn't seem very Christ an so really I am more of the victim than you because like I said a 5 year old could spot the difference but since you decide you are right you basically do the same thing of giving your unsupported oppinon
Reply With Quote
(#58)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 12,389
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 11-04-2016, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong View Post
Well how do you know what god wants that's my question besides all I did was tell the truth because I am not a mindless zombie that believes what one person says. Besides you are the one who attacked first when I gave my opinion now that doesn't seem very Christ an so really I am more of the victim than you because like I said a 5 year old could spot the difference but since you decide you are right you basically do the same thing of giving your unsupported oppinon
Everything you posted so far proves otherwise.
Reply With Quote
(#59)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 23,296
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 11-04-2016, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong View Post
Well how do you know what god wants that's my question
Never in a million years would I have inferred that from the claptrap you've been dumping over this forum. Thank you for being direct.


In answer to your question, we know what God wants because He wrote it all down for us. You can find out for yourself, as well. I'll give you three guesses to find out where, then if you can't figure it out, I'll tell you.




Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#60)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS

 
Posts: 13,465
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: put your hands on your hips
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts! - 11-04-2016, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong View Post
...I did was tell the truth...
No, you gave your opinion, and when invited to provide support for that opinion, you refused, falling back on the "I'm telling the truth!!!1!!5436!!" (the exact same logic you're using to attack the True Christians™ belief in the Bible, which makes you not only a moron, but a hypocrite as well).

Quote:
...I gave my opinion...
Exactly. Your opinion and nothing more.

Quote:
...now that doesn't seem very Christ...
What do you know of Christ, or what "Christian" means?

Quote:
...like I said a 5 year old could spot the difference but since you decide you are right you basically do the same thing of giving your unsupported oppinon
Gee, isn't that exactly what you're doing? Whereas the True Christians™ support all of their arguments about what the Bible says by quoting the Bible saying what they say it says (which is called "supporting your argument with evidence", you really should try it sometime).


RIP Republican Party as a force in American Politics for the next decade, minimum
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
candy, candy crush, gluttony, god hates fatties

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved