Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Toy story will turn your boy into a HOMO
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Toy story will turn your boy into a HOMO - 02-02-2019, 08:52 PM

I had decided to buy Toy Story at the bargain bin in zeal-Mart for about 70 cents when I went out shopping with my Pa today. After watching it I couldn’t help but notice the euphemisms that we’re intended to mind control little boys into homer weirdos. Apparently this boy Andy really loves his toys. A LOT. His favorite in the beginning is a cowboy named Woody. Woody is a slang for an erection (had to ask my Pa. I am horrified). Later on this boy Andy falls in love with a toy named BUZZ Lightyear. I know he’s voiced by Tim Allen who is one of my favorite Trump supporting actors but I can’t get around the fact that this Buzz Lightyear is so retarded that he doesn’t know he’s a toy. Even Brokeback Woody (see what I did there?) tried to point it out. Well, midway you see two male toys vying for this little boys affection and they end up lost in the night. The real trouble was seeing a pair of dismembered female legs with a hook attached to them. Teaching your kids about hookers? Oh my. Anyway, the voice actor iof Woody also played an AIDS ridden homo in a sin city called Philadelphia. I can go on and on listing the things wrong with this movie but it should be banned. I told my Pa and he must agree because without saying anything back he took the dvd case out of my hand and threw it out into the garbage then proceeded to have a beer. Perhaps it upset him too much that such a thing existed. If any of your kids so much as mention this movie, punish them fully so they won’t be a homer one day!

Found the condensed story of Toy Story for you all. Warning it’s sickening just hearing this OFFICIAL synopsis of the movie.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 02-05-2019 at 01:19 AM. Reason: fixed video