Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Questions for Evolutionist to answer
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer - 02-07-2007, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15.3IQ View Post
why not the viking tales of the killer meteor?
Prove this one... I have studies religions over half my life, and I remember no mention of a great meteor. In Viking mythos, the fire giant Sutur will defeat Frey and his fire will devour the nine worlds. This is after Skoll devours the sun of course. It's called the Ragnarok.

You really need to research facts before you open your mouth, or in this case, before you try to type.

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)