Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page I'm A Goth: Is That Bad?
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash

QueenWink is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 05:03 AM

Yes. I am a goth. Rather proud too. And I'm pretty sure most of my friends would qualify as goths by your standards too. But honestly, I think most of you are confused about what the subculture of goth really is. I believe you are taking ideas that you dislike and rolling it into a giant false category you incorrectly are labeling as goth.

I'm not saying I'm not a bad person. I certainly am a very bad person. But I am that way because I choose to be that way. It has nothing to do with being gothic.

Unfortunately, you seem to believe that all goths are evil. I'd like to change you view about this if I may. And if not that, then maybe you can change my view to make me see how terrible it is that I've chosen to follow the path of being gothic. Either way, one of us gets enlightened for the better.

So by all means, tell me, what is so evil about being a gothic kid? What is the evil that comes in joining a group that enjoys songs called Blut Kind, Soylent Green, Bunkertor?

My friends Mary Jane and Larry Ashy know exactly what you need to feel good. Let them show you the way to relaxation.
(#2)
Old
True Christian™ Beauty Queen

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker True Heterosexual™ Best Pie Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Eats the Most Pork Christian Love Victory Over Sex True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Roper Crossburn Trumpette Home Schooled Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Trump of GOD Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus GLORY Saved 10 Years

VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 05:15 AM

Son, let me put it to you this way. I don't trust anyone who wears 5 layers of black shirts and big puffy black pants and a heavy black trenchcoat when it's 98 degrees F outside. And when asked, they say they dress that way because they like it, and for comfort. That they don't care what others think of them. Well, by begging for attention in this way, isn't that caring what people think? By setting out to annoy other people, isn't that caring what people think?

This is all in the name of VANITY, which the Bible clearly CONDEMNS...

For he knoweth vain men: he seeth wickedness also; will he not then consider it? (Job 11:11)

Also, have you ever noticed what you smell like under all those black clothes on a warm day? Absolute evil. And the homerism doesn't help either.
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash

QueenWink is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 05:26 AM

Son? Fyi. I'm a chick. You don't need to be male to be a goth.

Also. I only wear one shirt typical. And I never wear trenchcoats in the middle of summer. I agree that that is just ridiculous. The type of people who do that sort of thing are posers.

I also don't always dress in black. I have white, yellow, blue, red, green, and even pink in my wardrobe. Black is a color that is most common to my clothing I wear, however, because it is easy to match things with. I despise mismatched clothes and out of laziness I tend to lean toward black which is easy to coordinate with.

Finally, I have heard of deoderant and anti-perspirant. Those are products which enable me to maintain smelling fresh and clean. That and I shower daily like a proper person should.

Oh, and I do not seek attention. I have never needed to. In fact, instead of always attempting to be in the middle of things, I avoid large crowded areas with the exception of concerts and the occasional party with my friends.

So is there any other reason I should feel bad for being gothic other than these points which are not true for myself?

My friends Mary Jane and Larry Ashy know exactly what you need to feel good. Let them show you the way to relaxation.
(#4)
Old

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker True Heterosexual™ Best Pie Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Eats the Most Pork Christian Love Victory Over Sex True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Roper Crossburn Trumpette Home Schooled Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Trump of GOD Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus GLORY Saved 10 Years

VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 05:37 AM

A Goth who has been introduced to soap. Interesting. Maybe there's hope for you yet!
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryOS View Post
A Goth who has been introduced to soap. Interesting. Maybe there's hope for you yet!
There is no reason to insult me. Even Amish have the knowledge of soap. Although last I heard, they make it out of pig fat, so I'm not so sure how good that is for them.

I don't need hope. I am fully aware that I am a hopeless cause. But thank you for your efforts in trying to make me feel better, not that I feel bad.

(#6)
Old

Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 05:58 AM

I wasn't trying to insult you or give you hope. I was trying to insult others and give myself hope. The fact that you came to our forum at all says a lot about you. Deep down inside you know that JESUS is LORD and that you want to know Him and love Him. And there's no shame in that! No matter what your hemosexual friends may tell you, the love of CHRIST is a beautiful love indeed.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 06:11 AM

Okay... I believe that you were not attempting to insult me. Simple miscommunication. But I did not come here intentionally. It was by chance and sheer boredom that I created an account.

But seriously, I'm a pagan. I am happy this way. I have no need for the love of Christ. My friends are not homosexuals. They all have girlfriends and boyfriends, and I mean that in a straight way.

Do not bother chanting verses of the Bible to me. I went to a private institution from kindergarten to my senior year of high school. I'm well-versed in theology. To be honest, it was in going to these type of institutions that turned me away from your religious views. I think it was the story about the talking donkey in the Old Testament which made me decide that Bible perhaps wasn't my preferred choice in religious guidance.

(#8)
Old

Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 06:25 AM

My friend, what you thought were "chance" and "sheer boredom" was actually GOD's own Hand guiding you here! We are delighted to have the opportunity to save your SOUL from the Fires of HELL. Please have a look around and see what the others have to offer. Try reading the FAQ to get to know us better.
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 06:34 AM

No. You don't understand. I do not want help. I do not need help. I already read your FAQ. I comprehend what this website is about. But I am perfectly fine as I am. My soul does not need saving. Even if it did, I doubt you would be able to do so. How are you suppose to save someone across the internet?

You know very little about me. Based on your religion, you would not be able to pardon anything I have done (that your religion describes as a sin) without holding a confessional with me. You cannot do a a reconciliation across the internet.

I merely saw things that I disagree with and wanted to provide my p.o.v. I don't want to correct you and say your beliefs are wrong. But if I know something to be true in a way that is contrary to your own, I want to show you the knowledge that I have.

I do not fear a god, nor do I fear a hell. I am very at peace with the type of person I am. I do not need to be saved. My beliefs have brought my saving grace to me. The person that I am is enough for me. Nothing more is necessary to me.

(#10)
Old

Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 07:16 AM

Actually, I don't think you understand. First of all, you seem to have no idea what we're about. Second, it really is absolutely possible for us to help Save your SOUL over these internets. There is no need to be in the same room. That's just something the Catholic priests made up to bring more little boys into their vicinity.

Third or fourth or whatever number we're on, why are you putting up such a tough guy image? You keep saying you've done such horrible things that GOD wouldn't have you. Did you turn in someone else's homework as your own? Did you get into a fight on the playground? What could a child of your age have possibly done? Please share your stories with us.

You say you do not fear HELL, though you should.

And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. (Luke 16:24)

Is that really the fate you want to suffer friend? Is it really worth it for fashion?
(#11)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenWink View Post
No. You don't understand. I do not want help. I do not need help. I already read your FAQ. I comprehend what this website is about. But I am perfectly fine as I am. My soul does not need saving. Even if it did, I doubt you would be able to do so. How are you suppose to save someone across the internet?

You know very little about me. Based on your religion, you would not be able to pardon anything I have done (that your religion describes as a sin) without holding a confessional with me. You cannot do a a reconciliation across the internet.

I merely saw things that I disagree with and wanted to provide my p.o.v. I don't want to correct you and say your beliefs are wrong. But if I know something to be true in a way that is contrary to your own, I want to show you the knowledge that I have.

I do not fear a god, nor do I fear a hell. I am very at peace with the type of person I am. I do not need to be saved. My beliefs have brought my saving grace to me. The person that I am is enough for me. Nothing more is necessary to me.
Confessionals? You have us confused with the papist cult. The only one you need to confess your sins too and the only one who can offer absolution is Jesus, and He is always with you. That you choose to ignore Him is your disastrous choice, but by your own words, you are just fine with eternal agony.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 07:50 AM

The Devil's water ain't so sweet. You do not have to drink right now, but you can dip your feet in every once and a little while.

What stories do you care to hear? If you ask the right type of questions, then you will recieve the right answers. I have not been prompted to tell anything in particular. Thus I feel like I have nothing to share.

I enjoy the path I have chosen. I find it very pleasant.

(#13)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Meserti is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 07:56 AM

I fear not hell, I choose to be Goth, you are just too imbecilic and narrow minded to understand.
they have a mental incapacity, you shouldn't worry about them. they are rather intolerant of free thought. QueenWink, they fear imaginary spirits, we shouldn't laugh, yet we do so anyway.
they aren't intelligent enough to figure we do not care what they think. actually, who cares what Christian cultists think anyway?

they aren't good at the whole accepting peoples choices thing, its unfortunate, but we must accept their stupidity unfortunately.

we live in a form of peace, its not the best, but it is peace at least with those that are open minded and intellectual (unlike our Brain of melted butter and Bowels turned to water Friend victoryos
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 07:59 AM

Oh I know Meserti. I just like to argue for the sake of argument. There is no purpose for it. But I like doing it anyways.

(#15)
Old
Director of European Evangelical Outreach
A Shining Example of Christ's Love
Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Mission to Australia Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Nerd True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Ex-eurotrash Touched by Jesus Saved 10 Years

Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meserti View Post
we do not care
Shouldn't that read "we do care not" ?

Psalm 81:10:
I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

I am n00b is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 08:07 AM

I am throughly amused.
Good Evening.
(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 08:08 AM

likewise, but I love to get a laugh from these people, grade A comedians

they are funny when they describe everyone as Gay Satanists
they even call their own people such as well.

but how am I evil for being Sassy Mouthed or defending my Wiccan and goth ways? such questions of life only to be answered by the foolish who have such as petty excuses instead.
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 08:18 AM

I just want to say, I am Paegan, not Wiccan. And despite most views, there is a difference.

Wiccan is a modern sub-culture of Paeganism and is not actually the same thing. I don't want my beliefs to be misconstrued and completely joined into the same category as Meserti. No offense to you. I am different, so my thoughts are not the exact same as hers. Do not think me to be as rash and upfront as she is. Once again, no offense to you. You people do seem to make a lot of petty excuses though..

(#19)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 08:30 AM

you have so great a point, I guess I couldn't put it better myself. im not offended, yet I accept your views, tis intriguing though, I should look into paganism theology
they deserve someone such as me to give them rash upfront views, their stupidity is such as to what makes it so.
oh yes, all of you, I don't care what you think or say, this happy little fellow seems friendly enough, much better than you of course. as said before, if I burn, I burn.
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: I'm A Goth: Is That Bad? - 12-11-2007, 08:41 AM

Yay! Burning!!

You know, fire really is very fun and nice. I wouldn't expect a Christian to be able to understand the awesomeness that comes with fire or any of the other elements.

Republicans.