Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover Baptist Lounge
Reload this Page A question for a certain "father"
Landover Baptist Lounge Relax, Kick your shoes off. Praise Jesus!!! (Blacks and Homosexuals strictly prohibited!)

(#1)
Old
hateful Danish communis
Forum Member

Magikarp is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default A question for a certain "father" - 04-29-2008, 07:25 AM

To Fr.Tom actually. Seeing as I do not have PM capabilities, and I thought this would be fun to do anyways.

How come, Fr. Tom, you guys have a website, and you claim to be in the staff over there, yet in the staff list, your name is not there. Maybe I skipped over it, I don't know, but I'm 90% sure that I did not see your name there. So, are you a father, or are you just a liar like your brother Albert?

And no, I'm not trying to persecute the Catholic faith, if that's what you were thinking, but just because maybe if you're not a fr., you don't have to go online pretending that you are one, even if you have vast knowledge about the Catholic faith.

No need to get heated up, although I know a couple people that would disagree with that.
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash, papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cathlick Cancer on Society

Father Peter Rast is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Peter Rast is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Peter Rast is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Peter Rast is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Peter Rast is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Peter Rast is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Peter Rast is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A question for a certain "father" - 04-29-2008, 03:56 PM

The information about Fr. Martin was taken down on the advice of the diocese's lawyers. I am not at liberty to elaborate.