Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians)
Reload this Page Jesus kicked my ass....into TRUTH!!!!!
Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) At LBC, we will cure your perversion of choice (even if we have to stone you).

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Road to Damascus is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Jesus kicked my ass....into TRUTH!!!!! - 05-18-2010, 10:13 PM

No. I am not really the Devil, but there came a time where I used to look up to the Lord of Lies. I was lost. Constantly denying Christ because I was molested by Wiccans when I was little. After that expierence, I became an Atheist and started buying Satan paraphernalia and watching Sex and the City. I went on this forum to try to convert Christians to Atheism. After getting a whipping from Pastor Billy-Reuben, I began to see something. It was called compassion. That people were trying to save me from hell by explaining the fine details of what happens there. It wasn't pretty but it was the truth. And the truth can hurt sometimes. A week ago, I gave my life to Christ after spending all night fighting the Devil out of my soul. Yes, I am still a filthy sinner but filthy sinners have to start somewhere. And that somewhere is where the True Christians hang out at. The place that showed me the truth unlike the genuine churches that only to tried to candy coat the Truth. Landover Baptist Church is the place and I want to help convert godless heathens to Christ. Now is the time to start paying off my debts against God.

But first, I must get rid of everything that reminds me of my old life. I need to change my username to something more Godly if I can and find a way to erase my current signature and put a Bible verse in it's place. I hope my fellow Christians(if I'm worthy enough to say that yet) will help me in dumping the bad and bringing in the GREATNESS!

Thank you all for reading and thank you Pastor Billy-Reuben for telling it to me straight. And, most importantly of all, thank you Jesus for kicking my ass to TRUTH!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

Revelation 20:14-15
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Jesus kicked my ass....into TRUTH!!!!! - 05-18-2010, 10:16 PM

Also, got to add quickly, that if changing my name is not possible, might anyone be able to delete this account for me to make a new one?

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
(#3)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

repented harlot70 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.repented harlot70 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.repented harlot70 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.repented harlot70 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.repented harlot70 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.repented harlot70 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Jesus kicked my ass....into TRUTH!!!!! - 05-18-2010, 10:16 PM

You might go to the introductions forum and properly introduce yourself.
(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Jesus kicked my ass....into TRUTH!!!!! - 05-18-2010, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by repented harlot70 View Post
You might go to the introductions forum and properly introduce yourself.
Thank you. I will do just that. Just hope a forum leader reads my message, Of course, anyone can too.