Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page New Program to produce more Soldiers?
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Saved 1 Year True Christian™

Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default New Program to produce more Soldiers? - 04-24-2009, 08:30 PM

I found out about a program called "Quivverfull". They are a Christian group that supports couples that choose to produce Little Soldiers in large numbers. They are basing their work on Psalm 127 verses 3,4,&5 which reads:

3Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
4As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
5Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

Does Landover have a program like this? We can't convert everyone into a True Christians but we can certainly attempt to produce them in vast numbers. This may also mitigate some of the stress induced by "sex for reproduction only" policy. More sex, more Little Soldiers for God! It's win/win!

If a program like this isn't already part of the Landover Ministry, perhaps it should be?

Here's the link: http://www.quiverfull.com/

Yours in Christ
Brother Lazarus

In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rocking for JC is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Rocking for JC is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Rocking for JC is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: New Program to produce more Soldiers? - 04-24-2009, 08:40 PM

If I join, do I get a wife? I really want to do this please.

"Hear this, you kings! Listen, you rulers!
I will sing to the LORD, I will sing;
I will make music to the LORD, the God of Israel." - Judges 5:3
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Saved 1 Year True Christian™

Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: New Program to produce more Soldiers? - 04-24-2009, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocking for JC View Post
If I join, do I get a wife? I really want to do this please.
I don't think you can have a wife just yet. You are unsaved trash. Once you become a True Christian you may be able to marry one of the ladies of Landover, assuming the father of one of these fine True Christian ladies wants to sell give her to you.

Lad, you're eager and have potential, but you do need to sit down with your KJV1611 and read and believe every single Word of it because it is God's Holy Word. Glory!

Accept Jesus as your personal Savior! Be washed in HIS Blood!

Marriage is serious business, and it will come along but not until you are truly ready.

Yours in Christ
Brother Lazarus

In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.