Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet!
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#121)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 02:20 AM

#5 Women should be silent and serve their husbands!
mmm. No Thanks

#4 Women are seduced into slutty behavior!
Nothing like slutty behavior!

#3 Internet turns women into lesbians!
Postive effect of the internet

#2 Women are seduced to behave like witches!
?

#1 Women are too stupid to be on the Internet!
Are you scared of girl power.
(#122)
Old
Unsaved trash

Angelique is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordsLesbian View Post
#5 Women should be silent and serve their husbands!
mmm. No Thanks

#4 Women are seduced into slutty behavior!
Nothing like slutty behavior!

#3 Internet turns women into lesbians!
Postive effect of the internet

#2 Women are seduced to behave like witches!
?

#1 Women are too stupid to be on the Internet!
Are you scared of girl power.

Are you scared of GOD power??? Because you really should be!!!
(#123)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 02:31 AM

No. God loves me also. I pray to her every night
(#124)
Old
Unsaved trash

Angelique is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 02:32 AM

Quote:
No. God loves me also. I pray to her every night
HER???!!! Dude, you've lost your freaking mind. That is, if you had one to start with
(#125)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 02:36 AM

I have not lost my mind. I pray to God and she answers my prayers
(#126)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 02:38 AM

Quote:
I have not lost my mind. I pray to God and she answers my prayers
Please repeat after me until you regain sanity:

God
Is
Male.
(#127)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 02:42 AM

Then why does she answer my prayers.
(#128)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Then why does she answer my prayers.
"She" doesn't, it is mere coincidence, you foolish harlot!!! Imaginary beings can't do anything!!!!
(#129)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
"She" doesn't, it is mere coincidence, you foolish harlot!!! Imaginary beings can't do anything!!!!
Are you saying God is not real and she does not exist. You will go to hell for not believing in God.

Why would you call me a harlot. What have I done to you. Please pray to God and ask her to forgive you.
(#130)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Are you saying God is not real and she does not exist. You will go to hell for not believing in God.

Why would you call me a harlot. What have I done to you. Please pray to God and ask her to forgive you.
I believe in the REAL God, and HE, that is correct, HE will send YOU to hell for worshiping false gods!!! Further more, I called you a harlot because I could not think of a better term that wouldn't be CENSORED!!!
(#131)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 03:09 AM

Quote:
I believe in the REAL God, and HE, that is correct, HE will send YOU to hell for worshiping false gods!!! Further more, I called you a harlot because I could not think of a better term that wouldn't be CENSORED!!!
I do believe in the REAL GOD. The God that sent her son Jesus to world. I love God & Jesus. I will pray for you for thinking and saying such sinful words.
(#132)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 03:40 AM

Angelique. I have prayed for you and sent you a Hug & a Kiss since you are fellow sister of the lord.
(#133)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Angelique. I have prayed for you and sent you a Hug & a Kiss since you are fellow sister of the lord.
Listen to me, and listen good. First of all, God is not female, ok???? That is just ridiculous!!!! Second, learn how to use the SHIFT key!! When talking about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, ALWAYS begin "Lord" with a CAPITAL "L", you hear? Third, don't put me in your silly little prayers to FALSE gods, got it??
(#134)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 04:20 AM

I will take your kind words and remember to spell Lord with a capital "L". I am sure God will be merciful and forgive me. She is caring and loving. I will pray for you and tell the Lord that you did not mean to call her a false God. My thoughts are with you, my fellow sister of the Lord.
(#135)
Old
Unsaved Trash, vile pervert

craycraymofo is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Talking Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 04:27 AM

Oh gosh, you have inspired me so much! thank you for that lovely post!

cranky old man.

first of all, STFU.

people like you are part of the reason the world still sucks.
the world, which by the way, IS FREAKING ROUND.

you kind of people are the ones who should rot in hell.

but you know what,
GOD IS MERCIFUL TO EVERYONE
so you probably arent going to.

god loves everyone.
black, white, asian, european, whatever the hell else there is.

if someone is gay, straight, transexual or whatever,
guess what?

GOD MADE THEM THAT WAY ON PURPOSE.

so ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO DIE IN A FIRE.

By the way:
IM A FEMALE.
IM WHITE AND HISPANIC
and i dont care whether or not you say im going to hell,
because i have a great relationship with God, and he has helped me through things that i couldnt have gotten through without him.
god loves me, regardless of what you idiots all say.

PEACE OUT B*TCHES

Last edited by Felicity; 06-25-2010 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Made screaming large letters smaller
(#136)
Old
Unsaved Trash, vile pervert

craycraymofo is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Talking Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Listen to me, and listen good. First of all, God is not female, ok???? That is just ridiculous!!!! Second, learn how to use the SHIFT key!! When talking about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, ALWAYS begin "Lord" with a CAPITAL "L", you hear? Third, don't put me in your silly little prayers to FALSE gods, got it??
hahahhahah. oh i laugh at your stupidity.
(#137)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 04:36 AM

Very true, God made everyone and loves everyone.
(#138)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Very true, God made everyone and loves everyone.
"Jesus does not hate anyone."

That's not true. God hates the sin AND the sinner, and Jesus is God (John 10:30 I and my Father are one.).

Quote:
Lev 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.
Please read the WHOLE Bible before it's too late.

Before you complain about the the fact that the verses I cited were from the Old Testament, as if that somehow makes them worthless, consider this:

In the Old Testament, it says that God hates "all workers of iniquity" (Ps 5:5).

In the New Testament, what does Jesus say that he is going to do to these workers of iniquity? Is he going to love them? Is he going to be their pal, and tell them that it's ok to be themselves? Let's see...

Quote:
Matt 13:41-42 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
I pray that you have found this enlightening.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#139)
Old
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Clorox Cured Me Anti-Biden F1 for God

Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 06:36 AM

Quote:
#5 Women should be silent and serve their husbands! mmm. No Thanks
Have fun in hell!

Quote:
#4 Women are seduced into slutty behavior! Nothing like slutty behavior!
Have fun in hell!

Quote:
#3 Internet turns women into lesbians! Postive effect of the internet
Have fun in hell!

Quote:
#1 Women are too stupid to be on the Internet! Are you scared of girl power.
Girl power is an urban legend, I never met a girl with power, they are all weak in body and in spirit.

Freedom means voting for Donald Trump!
To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
(#140)
Old
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Clorox Cured Me Anti-Biden F1 for God

Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 06-25-2010, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craycraymofo View Post
Oh gosh, you have inspired me so much! thank you for that lovely post!
You're welcome!

Freedom means voting for Donald Trump!
To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."