Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Van Morrison, you worthless mick
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
The Voice of Freehold
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth True Christian™ Cowboy Alternative Facts Roper Crossburn Anti-Biden

Roper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Van Morrison, you worthless mick - 05-09-2021, 04:19 PM

I have had it up to here with this piece of shit. Van Morrison claims to believe in freedom, so why is he censoring the work of artists far more talented then himself? Why did he butcher a DUET with the one and only Roper Crossburn and release a nootered and mutilated version that fails at its singular purpose? Who the hell does he think he is?

Listen here Van, you drunken, yellowtoothed fat Irish toad. You diabetic muppet. Read these words and feel them in your bones.

We had an AGREEMENT.

I don't care what papers were or were not signed. When you give me your word, as a grown Man, that is a BINDING CONTRACT. PERIOD.

You were there with me in the studio. We took turns singing and when it was my turnm you nodded approvingly and smiled at the words that emerged from my lips. You even suggested I change one of said lines to make more poetical, and I was happy to do so. A rare event indeed.

How DARE you strip away my hard work without my permission, without so much as a call, a text, to me or my agent, nothing. You said nothing. You acted like you were God.

THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ALMIGHTY CHRIST!!!!!

Understand this: I do not sing duets with other fellas. It is unbecoming of the Man that I am. Look back through my catalog and you will not find one... except the one we recorded together. Because of my respect for you and your craft.

Well, that respect is gone. Down the shitter like the contents of your bloated gut after last night's bender.

This injustice will not stand. You fuc

Let me back up a bit, folks. Earlier this year, Van and I collaborated on a song together. It was his first time working with an artist of such a high calibur and it should have been an honor for him to do so.

Last week, the song hit the airwaves. Without a trace of my contribution.

Here is the track he released. You may have heard it. It is a fine record on its own and I have no problem admitting that. That is besides the issue at hand.

Below is the original, unedited, un-PUSSIFIED lyric sheet. The lines in Italian are the ones that I sung. The ones Van Whorrison removed without my consent in order to please the very same media masters he claims to be against.

Quote:
They tell us that ignorance is bliss
I guess by those that control the media, it is
They own the media, they control the stories we are told
If you ever try to go against them, you will be ignored

They say wear a mask, or you’re spreading the plague
But they don’t give a damn about AIDS-dripping fags
Or the beasts who brought ebola into our land
Throw your mask in the trash and say to hell with their plan!

'Cause they control
They control
They control

They control the narrative, they perpetuate the myth
Keep on telling you lies, tell you ignorance is bliss
Believe it all and you'll never get, nеver get wise
To thе truth, 'cause they control everything you do

They say browns and blacks are just like me and you
But the master of lies is the demon called Jew
We gotta build the camps, put ‘em all in their place
‘Cause the white man has always been God’s chosen race

Everything you do
Everything you do
Everything you do

They control the narrative, they perpetuate the myth
Keep on telling you lies, tell you ignorance is bliss
Believe it all and you'll never get the truth
Never get wise, wise through their lies

They dress girls up like whores, only seven or eight
Then declare you a pedo if you fall for the bait
Got ‘em flaunting their flesh like their name was Kim K
If you value your freedom, boy, you best stay away

Through their lies
Through their lies
They control the media
They control the media
They control the media
Let me quote one line again:

They say browns and blacks are just like me and you
But the master of lies is the demon called Jew

Originally, I sang it this way:

They say browns and blacks are just like you and I
But the demon called Jew is the master of lies

Van thought this rang a bit flat, and suggested (with what I now understand was false humility) that I change it. Anyone else who said such a thing would be swiftly parted from his front teeth, but again, Van was a musician who once had my enduring respect and I was there fore happy to go along with his suggestion.

And he repays me how?

By trying to scrub me out of existence like a stain.

Well I ain't going nowhere. And this injustice will NOT STAND.

By the way.

He talks about "they" a lot. They they they. Who are they? JEWS. If you are afraid to name the Jew you will never be able to beat them, never. Congratulations you cuck. You hippocrit. You screwed yourself over and lost one of the few allies and fans you had left. Hope you enjoy die alone facedown in your own spew because that's exactly what is coming!

You have not heard the last of me!