Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!
Reload this Page ASK SANTA - THE 2020 GIFT REGISTRY!
THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS! Open for the CHRISTmas Season only.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Icon47 ASK SANTA - THE 2020 GIFT REGISTRY! - 12-01-2020, 03:51 AM

Ho ho HO!

It is I, your favorite supernatural being, the Reason for this Loverly Season! Santa! I'm back. Yeah, I do admit that my supernatural powers are limited to the superhearing of your naughty deeds and my superspeed on the Big Day, but it's still better than those of my rivals. The Jesus guy mostly concentrated on mass suicides of the hogkind thus spoiling perfectly good pork (which I deliver); The Kim family is best known for their capability of instantly growing daisies on their footprints (which I also deliver, the daisies, but in case of desperate need also the footprints); the English have the awesome superpower of turning all food into lukewarm tasteless gelatinous substance (yes, I do deliver, and I do know that Patsy Stone was an exception to this rule with her amazing ability to sustain life on booze only since 1970); and let us not forget Disney's superpower of making every good story a banal medley of self-evident deepities.

That said, don't hesitate to place your orders here! Ho, please be reminded that I do not deliver people or abstract concepts ("love", "peace of mind", etc.). I do not deliver "health" tho on some occasions blue pills are acceptable.

Please be informed that both I, Rudolph and the rest of the gang and most elfs have been inoculated against the coronavirus with the most effective Santa's Helpers' Immunization Treatment vaccine (not available for the public until 2022). My beard (facial hair, not in the "gay" sense although I've been through that phase, too, during my millennia-long existence and it was nice to say the least but I'm diverging) serves as well as the face masks (those I can deliver) against contamination.

Be nice and you'll get as many toys of genuine plastic replicas as I deem fit for you. Be naughty and you'll get what you need and deserve. Ho, ho, ho!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!