Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Why Is There White Guilt In Western Nations?
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brother John Doe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Exclamation Why Is There White Guilt In Western Nations? - 02-04-2014, 11:15 PM

It seems as though in this great nation, America; along with other European nations that it is a shame to be a straight, white male. Why? If those porchmonkeys or spics or indians (Dot or no dot) whine about being judged on their skin color, why are white people considered evil for being white? If those tranny-hell-goers and queers can complain about their gender roles and whatnot why are they not allowed to be judged but straight people can be judged? If feminists and tranny-hell-goers can whine about men, why can't men complain about women (More like telling the truth)?

200 years ago, the slaves here were happy about the oppurtunity the slave traders gave them. What's a 100 years work when you are then freed (Sadly) and given citizenship in the best nation on the planet? And it's not like I am a slave trader, or am I a Neo-Nazi, nor am I a misogynistic racist (Only not on occasions for converting). So why am I being persecuted for being a straight, white, God-Loving and God-Fearing Christian male in the USA? It's them damn liberal hippies in Commiefornia I bet...

I will rest completely at peace when society attacks degeneracy rather than worshiping it. I will rest completely at peace when people will stop attacking the good word of salvation, the most "Holy Bible" and would rather worship its teachings. I will rest completely at peace when Jesus is the only King, Savior, Messiah, and Ruler of the United States of America, and the whole entire world under his merciful rule. Amen.
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why Is There White Guilt In Western Nations? - 02-04-2014, 11:20 PM

We have been warned, but it will be worth it when we're in Heaven laughing at the burning scum in hell.

2 Timothy 3:12

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

PRAISE THE LORD!
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brother John Doe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why Is There White Guilt In Western Nations? - 02-04-2014, 11:31 PM

Indeed, we shall praise him!

So in Heaven we get to look down and watch them liberals realize their wrongdoings while being tortured for eternity? This is why I'm in everlasting gratefulness that I was born and raised, and remained a true, devout Christian.

I will rest completely at peace when society attacks degeneracy rather than worshiping it. I will rest completely at peace when people will stop attacking the good word of salvation, the most "Holy Bible" and would rather worship its teachings. I will rest completely at peace when Jesus is the only King, Savior, Messiah, and Ruler of the United States of America, and the whole entire world under his merciful rule. Amen.
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why Is There White Guilt In Western Nations? - 02-04-2014, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother John Doe View Post
So in Heaven we get to look down and watch them liberals realize their wrongdoings while being tortured for eternity?
I'd vouch for the Heaven watching and the eternal torture.

As for the LIEberals realizing I would say some may be confounded to increase their suffering and most are to dumb to see the point (even if it's a trident up their asses).

PRAISE THE LORD!

p.s. I suspect that part of satans punishment is the whining and complaints he'll be getting from those liberals, I can imagine them complaining that there are not enough nigah demons around, or that they feel "hurt" for being called damned, that they should be called "salvation challenged"
(#5)
Old
True Christian™ with a quiverful

Quiverful True Christian™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty One Year/1000 posts In Love With Zeke True Heterosexual™ TC Bravery

Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Is There White Guilt In Western Nations? - 02-05-2014, 09:18 AM

White westerners are always worried whether they are racist and constantly brand themselves as racist. But Asians and Africans don't seem to have that issue, while being the most racist peoples on the earth, as this map from England's Daily Mail shows

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325502/Map-shows-worlds-racist-countries-answers-surprise-you.html
India and Jordan are those bright red countries. Look at North America, Europe and Australia - among the least racist places. France is an exception of course, but what would you expect of the frogs - those heathen papists?